IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Berto/Karass, Thurman/Chaves-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
daprofessor
post Jul 30 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #121

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 29 2013, 11:39 PM) *
I guess I can throw away my player card and burn my black book. I can't get away shit with two kids. Thanks bro!

you might as well go ahead and wife the chick. two kids....18 yrs to go. you ain't going nowhere.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 30 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #122

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 11:28 AM) *
you might as well go ahead and wife the chick. two kids....18 yrs to go. you ain't going nowhere.

SHE doesn't want to get married. These past three days she has been dropping hints that she maybe changing her mind. I already have the ring.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 30 2013, 04:05 PM
Post #123

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 30 2013, 04:06 PM) *
SHE doesn't want to get married. These past three days she has been dropping hints that she maybe changing her mind. I already have the ring.

doesn't cali have common law marriage? i think if u live together more than 5 years...you are pretty much married. if you ever decide to divorce....just bounce the fuck out of cali. thay will fuck you with no vaseline in court. shit is wicked.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 30 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #124

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 02:05 PM) *
doesn't cali have common law marriage? i think if u live together more than 5 years...you are pretty much married. if you ever decide to divorce....just bounce the fuck out of cali. thay will fuck you with no vaseline in court. shit is wicked.

Dude the child support would literally drive me into the poor house. We haven't been together for 5 years! lol. Our first year of dating she got pregnant. I think she did it on purpose!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 30 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #125

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 30 2013, 06:28 PM) *
Dude the child support would literally drive me into the poor house. We haven't been together for 5 years! lol. Our first year of dating she got pregnant. I think she did it on purpose!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) don't tell me you fell for the ol' okie doke...."i'm on the pill..." smh.

alimony and child support ain't no joke!!! and could you imagine some other dude driving a ride you paying for....laying up with ur girl...and kids in your crib!!!! not a good thing man. it's cheaper to keep her. keep that relationship tight for the sake of the kids....and your wallet.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 30 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #126

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 03:28 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) don't tell me you fell for the ol' okie doke...."i'm on the pill..." smh.

alimony and child support ain't no joke!!! and could you imagine some other dude driving a ride you paying for....laying up with ur girl...and kids in your crib!!!! not a good thing man. it's cheaper to keep her. keep that relationship tight for the sake of the kids....and your wallet.

Dude I just got my new ride! I love that car.... She told me she couldn't get pregnant because of some shit. So I was like COOL! Six months later, she tells me I will be a dad. I told you that Dominican side of her is fucking crazy. I plan on keeping her but shit!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 30 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #127

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 30 2013, 07:50 PM) *
Dude I just got my new ride! I love that car.... She told me she couldn't get pregnant because of some shit. So I was like COOL! Six months later, she tells me I will be a dad. I told you that Dominican side of her is fucking crazy. I plan on keeping her but shit!

dominican/ethiopian mix....i'm praying for u. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm head over to lil' ethiopa and hit up them restaurants to find me a bad one!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 30 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #128

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 29 2013, 11:39 PM) *
I guess I can throw away my player card and burn my black book. I can't get away shit with two kids. Thanks bro!

Damn homie, I coulda spared you a condom (or two) since I hit up the gas station for first few mins of the Figueroa fight Saturday night. Hell, I was on two wheels and almost ran a red light, but I had to have those rubbers daaawg! LOL

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 30 2013, 04:06 PM) *

Sucker (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 30 2013, 06:28 PM) *

Ya dont say...

...but like I said about those condoms. Oh never mind...too late it seems. Lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 07:28 PM) *

Dont have her in a nice apartment with cable...that you're paying for. Imagine some shiftless fuckstick sitting around that apartment with his hand in his pants, sucking up the A/C, and skimming through the DVR, while you're working your ass off to pay for all of it. True story. But hey, if you wanna get rid of him...I know somebody that can tak-...let me stop right there. Lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 08:27 PM) *
dominican/ethiopian mix....i'm praying for u. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'm head over to lil' ethiopa and hit up them restaurants to find me a bad one!

Creep

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 31 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #129

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 30 2013, 05:27 PM) *

I met her at Mascab in Little Ethiopia! I love Ethiopian food especially their lentil beans. She was coming out the restaurant as I was coming in and her eyes damn near killed me. She smiled and I drolled, we exchanged numbers and that is all she wrote.

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 30 2013, 06:05 PM) *
Damn homie, I coulda spared you a condom (or two) since I hit up the gas station for first few mins of the Figueroa fight Saturday night. Hell, I was on two wheels and almost ran a red light, but I had to have those rubbers daaawg! LOL

Don't judge me! LOL

Ya dont say...

Condoms is for sailors! lol

Dont have her in a nice apartment with cable...that you're paying for. Imagine some shiftless fuckstick sitting around that apartment with his hand in his pants, sucking up the A/C, and skimming through the DVR, while you're working your ass off to pay for all of it. True story. But hey, if you wanna get rid of him...I know somebody that can tak-...let me stop right there. Lol

Murder 1 all day!
In box that last thought lol!

Creep

They are sexy.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Jul 31 2013, 10:51 AM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 31 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #130

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 30 2013, 09:05 PM) *

Sucker (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif)

Ya dont say...

Creep

creep? i'm going to eat and enjoy the scenery! if a bad one crosses my path...i'm gonna spit game. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:27 AM