IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Berto/Karass, Thurman/Chaves-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
daprofessor
post Jul 31 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #131

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 31 2013, 11:44 AM) *
I met her at Mascab in Little Ethiopia! I love Ethiopian food especially their lentil beans. She was coming out the restaurant as I was coming in and her eyes damn near killed me. She smiled and I drolled, we exchanged numbers and that is all she wrote.

Don't judge me! LOL

Condoms is for sailors! lol

Murder 1 all day!
In box that last thought lol!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

They are sexy.

i met a bad one back in the day when i first moved here. chick looked like that model iman...but thick! i froze. missed opportunity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 31 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #132

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 31 2013, 11:52 AM) *
i met a bad one back in the day when i first moved here. chick looked like that model iman...but thick! i froze. missed opportunity.

Imagine the kind of hair your daughter would of had! Damn it Shaolin Monk! See, my son could be dating your daughter. Oh well.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 31 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #133

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 31 2013, 03:33 PM) *
Imagine the kind of hair your daughter would of had! Damn it Shaolin Monk! See, my son could be dating your daughter. Oh well.

i'm done. no more kids for this kid. my youngest will be graduating from high school soon...imma send him to college and start my world tour!!! like a rolling stone!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 31 2013, 11:09 PM
Post #134

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 31 2013, 06:41 PM) *
i'm done. no more kids for this kid. my youngest will be graduating from high school soon...imma send him to college and start my world tour!!! like a rolling stone!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Congrats on your youngest graduating!!! My rolling stone days ended last weekend. She is asking me now what I think about marriage. I told her its no big deal to me, you get half my shit already. You know how much alimony is in Cali? SHIT! If we get married I am never divorcing her, ever. Plus with two kids, no!

Thurman is on his way. Omar needs to learn defense. Berto needs a sports therapist!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 1 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #135

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Thurman will make some noise, I can't see him not winning a title at some point, my only question is, does it happen at welter or junior middle? He will grow out of 147 soon

Berto needs to figure out who HE is, I really don't think he knows what he brings to the table, the fans know more about him then he does about himself. He needs to tighten all the way the fuck up defensively, improve that shitty footwork and stop getting hit with uppercuts. I sat back and thought about it today, Ortiz rocked him with uppercuts, Guerrero rocked him with uppercuts, and Soto Karass gave him some too for good measure. He reminds of Paul will after the Maravilla ko, hit with the same shots over and over. But Berto's issue is a result of his bad footwork, the uppercut is available to all his opponents because he falls in after he throws a shot with that piss poor footwork. Hunter has his work cut out for him but the psychological approach he takes to the game will help Andre if his dumb ass decides to listen

It's never over Dolomite, pimpin ain't never dead

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #136

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 12:09 AM) *
Congrats on your youngest graduating!!! My rolling stone days ended last weekend. She is asking me now what I think about marriage. I told her its no big deal to me, you get half my shit already. You know how much alimony is in Cali? SHIT! If we get married I am never divorcing her, ever. Plus with two kids, no!

Thurman is on his way. Omar needs to learn defense. Berto needs a sports therapist!

yes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

i thought the same exact thing!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #137

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 01:14 AM) *
Thurman will make some noise, I can't see him not winning a title at some point, my only question is, does it happen at welter or junior middle? He will grow out of 147 soon

Berto needs to figure out who HE is, I really don't think he knows what he brings to the table, the fans know more about him then he does about himself. He needs to tighten all the way the fuck up defensively, improve that shitty footwork and stop getting hit with uppercuts. I sat back and thought about it today, Ortiz rocked him with uppercuts, Guerrero rocked him with uppercuts, and Soto Karass gave him some too for good measure. He reminds of Paul will after the Maravilla ko, hit with the same shots over and over. But Berto's issue is a result of his bad footwork, the uppercut is available to all his opponents because he falls in after he throws a shot with that piss poor footwork. Hunter has his work cut out for him but the psychological approach he takes to the game will help Andre if his dumb ass decides to listen

It's never over Dolomite, pimpin ain't never dead

great post grass hopper.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 07:00 PM