Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Should Bradley Stay with Top Rank?
Dolimite
post Jul 29 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Tim Bradley's contract with Top Rank comes to and end I believe at the end of this year or early next year. If you were Bradley what would you do?

Personally, Bradley should give Bob the deuces and be a free agent. The only fighters Bradley will be fighting is Rios and Alvarado. Pac ain't fighting Bradley again. And Marquez may retire after their fight.

If Bradly does leave TR then he can vouch for a fight with Mayweather. Call me crazy, but I think Bradley would give Mayweather fits with his fighting style. It would be an interesting match up. Plus I would love to see Bradley against Golden Boys 140-147 fighters. Imagine Maidana against Bradley or even Garcia. It would be damn good fight. Bradley has more options in other pastures.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BrutUalBK
post Jul 31 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

No, Arum totally dismiss his black/AA fighters unless they brawl like senseless animals or something, why should he stay and be a slave to the ridiculous style that Arum and HBO want TB to fight; I don't care what anyone says there is simply no way they can tell me that they had nothing to do with the way that Bradley fought Provo in that last fight.

Anyone who has watched all of TB's previous fights knows that he doesn't fight like a Brawler, he picked Pac apart and though many people do not agree with that decision it become clear to see when you slow it down and turn down the volume to see how easily he was able to avoid Manny's punches and how he ate him up over the course of the entire fight with a jab that never missed but was never scored by the stupidly blinded screaming fans.

Any smart AA fighters will stay away from TR, any smart Mexican will definitely want to sign with TR if he has a brawling style.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:53 AM