IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd and Miss Jackson Finished, Possible Distractions Leading up to "The One" ?
Cshel86
post Aug 1 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 11:34 AM) *
A truly relevant point here was, if you're with Floyd Mayweather, you know what the fuck it is. There's going to be other women. I mean, hell, he still fucks around with his baby mamas, so the "honest woman" in the picture, aka Shantel Jackson needed to just shut the fuck up and play her role.

How do you get mad at a dude and you're in a perfect situation ?

Oh wait, we're talking about women...

This is in the bible somewhere...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 1 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #12

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Is this going to be a distraction. Floyd has a fight coming up and the last thing he needs is woman problems. Dude has 99 problems and a bitch should not be one. This maybe an ongoing thing especially if Shantel Jackson starts running her mouth. Then we will have a Broner and Paulie situation.

And if Saul gets involved by speaking up for Shantel and even invites to be in his corner during the fight this could be some more bullshit. I don't want this to distract him from his training. I have two $2,000 bets for this fight. I need the money, especially with the a new kid on the way! Floyd, focus. Don't let this Barbie be your down fall. Plus Chilli from TLC looks so much better!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 1 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

It's just pure entertainment to me. They been broke up for a while from what I heard, he been around and been buying gifts for a lot if chick's this summer. Whatever she did to get tossed in sure it was well deserved. She's a decent model. She gets gigs so she need to focus on making herself some money instead of being a bad actress on unscripted shows

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 1 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 11:26 AM) *
Is this going to be a distraction. Floyd has a fight coming up and the last thing he needs is woman problems. Dude has 99 problems and a bitch should not be one. This maybe an ongoing thing especially if Shantel Jackson starts running her mouth. Then we will have a Broner and Paulie situation.

And if Saul gets involved by speaking up for Shantel and even invites to be in his corner during the fight this could be some more bullshit. I don't want this to distract him from his training. I have two $2,000 bets for this fight. I need the money, especially with the a new kid on the way! Floyd, focus. Don't let this Barbie be your down fall. Plus Chilli from TLC looks so much better!

There is no distraction

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 02:04 AM) *
Corey Holcomb 5150 Show July 30th 2013

It was being discussed on the first segment of the show.

So, not only are they over but Money May is Ebaying her shit. Well, all that really expensive shit that she was rocking.

I think Floyd is extremely tough mentally and I doubt this affects him at all.

However, it still makes for some laughs, so what do you think of this whole situation ?

this is that comedian from chicago? this cat is funny!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 11:28 AM) *
She was a paid piece of ass. She got of line and now she has to go. You don't bite the hand the feeds you. Plus, that chic is a dime a dozen in Los Angeles. I hated hearing her talk, pretty and dumb.

i've been saying that since the beginning.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 01:51 PM) *
It's just pure entertainment to me. They been broke up for a while from what I heard, he been around and been buying gifts for a lot if chick's this summer. Whatever she did to get tossed in sure it was well deserved. She's a decent model. She gets gigs so she need to focus on making herself some money instead of being a bad actress on unscripted shows

modeling gigs don't pay shit. she can't pay rent in an average apartment with the money she would make "modeling." the only reason she got any play was because of her association with floyd.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 1 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 02:04 AM) *
Corey Holcomb 5150 Show July 30th 2013

It was being discussed on the first segment of the show.

So, not only are they over but Money May is Ebaying her shit. Well, all that really expensive shit that she was rocking.

I think Floyd is extremely tough mentally and I doubt this affects him at all.

However, it still makes for some laughs, so what do you think of this whole situation ?

thanks for sharing this link!!! i'm a new fan of this show.

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Aug 1 2013, 01:21 PM
Post #19

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Doubt it...floyd and his lady are starting their own shoe/purse line...this probably has something to do with that

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Aug 1 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #20

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

Floyd has faced much deeper shit and it didn't bother him in the ring so I don't really give a damn.

I'll miss her "DAT DRESS" dresses though....she was rocking them baaad....

No woman is able to live with a man who likes to go to strip clubs etc on the regular basis...the ego won't allow it. As someone lese said - she stepped out of the line and now she has to go...

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:47 AM