IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd and Miss Jackson Finished, Possible Distractions Leading up to "The One" ?
daprofessor
post Aug 13 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #161

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 13 2013, 11:02 AM) *
THIS. Each cat you mentioned (sans Del) will give it to damn near any/every rapper out there. IMO, Esco is still tops, but Black Thought get slept on so much he should change his name to MC Tempurpedic. Listen to 75 bars, for those whom never have.

this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 13 2013, 01:03 PM
Post #162

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 13 2013, 11:08 AM) *
Well....to be fair, he was out there shootin' off duty police cats, fresh from dinner w/ family and friends. That's pretty "gangsta".

He didn't go full-fledged "gangsta" (you need to know how hard I'm laughing right now), 'til, basically, Suge put his own gun to his head (a.k.a. bailed him out of jail).

i always thought it was an act. real gangsters ain't that loud and overly emotional. he was on some made for tv shit imo. the shooting the cop thing was gangster...i can't lie.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 13 2013, 01:05 PM
Post #163

Cruiserweight

here you go dolimite:

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #164

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 10:03 AM) *
i always thought it was an act. real gangsters ain't that loud and overly emotional. he was on some made for tv shit imo. the shooting the cop thing was gangster...i can't lie.

You know why he shot the cop? he was in Atlanta and he saw this cop harassing this dude, so he pulled over and the cop fired the gun at him and Pac returned shooting the dude. Turns out that the city of Atlanta could not prosecute Pac because the gun that the police used was stolen from the evidence locker and was under investigation in a drug bust. I don't think Pac was a gangsta more Black Pantherish. His god father is Geronimo Pratt and he studied Huey Newton very closely.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #165

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 10:05 AM) *
here you go dolimite:

Its straight he kind of reminds me of KOS.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 13 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #166

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 05:27 PM) *
You know why he shot the cop? he was in Atlanta and he saw this cop harassing this dude, so he pulled over and the cop fired the gun at him and Pac returned shooting the dude. Turns out that the city of Atlanta could not prosecute Pac because the gun that the police used was stolen from the evidence locker and was under investigation in a drug bust. I don't think Pac was a gangsta more Black Pantherish. His god father is Geronimo Pratt and he studied Huey Newton very closely.

most rappers wouldn't do what pac and a lot of of them brag about being gangsta and being real.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 14 2013, 10:02 AM
Post #167

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I just wanna say some of you guys are lucky I didn't have internet for about a week and some change because I moved because I was going to tear yall a new one for dissin Jay-Z. Dude has the most extensive hip-hop resume' of any rapper dead or alive. But I'll argue that on another day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2013, 07:41 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that was a joke.

seriously...the rappers i like most ppl don't even know. kool g rap, pharoah monch....them cats kill it. as for cali rappers....del was straight. mos def doesn't get the credit he deserves. black thought is ill.

Dope you mentioned Pharoah. My uncle actually used to rap with Pharoah Monch before he went solo in a group called Organized Konfusion. His name is Prince Po. Monch is a good friend of my family.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 14 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #168

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 14 2013, 11:02 AM) *
I just wanna say some of you guys are lucky I didn't have internet for about a week and some change because I moved because I was going to tear yall a new one for dissin Jay-Z. Dude has the most extensive hip-hop resume' of any rapper dead or alive. But I'll argue that on another day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) lol

Dope you mentioned Pharoah. My uncle actually used to rap with Pharoah Monch before he went solo in a group called Organized Konfusion. His name is Prince Po. Monch is a good friend of my family.

this is my shit!!!! hip hop slept on these cats!!! they killed it with this song!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 15 2013, 10:32 AM
Post #169

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 14 2013, 03:07 PM) *
this is my shit!!!! hip hop slept on these cats!!! they killed it with this song!

Him and my uncle still make music. I remember when they made this video. My grandfather was like "boy what you doin in the snow with no shirt on?"

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 15 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #170

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 02:03 PM) *

THIS. I remember reading that Vibe article w/ Big & Puff, addressing the whole EC/WC beef. Puffy said something that I 100% agree with:

(paraphrasing) "If I think you tried to kill me, I'm not gonna make a record about it. I'm not gonna tell the world. If I think you tried to kill me, Imma be on some silent sh*t"

^^That right there, is what I needed to know. That was whole shit was Suge endorsed.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:37 AM