IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd and Miss Jackson Finished, Possible Distractions Leading up to "The One" ?
bnoles4life
post Aug 15 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #171

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 14 2013, 03:07 PM) *
this is my shit!!!! hip hop slept on these cats!!! they killed it with this song!

Had all three CDs by these cats. Pharaoh is one of the most slept on cats.......I, ironically, was out in Cali when I first heard of these cats....the "Fudge Pudge" track. However, that "Stress" CD was primo. Stray Bullet was my favorite...funny, I think this was the inspiration for Nas' "I gave you power", which inspired Pac's "Me and my GF".

The last CD...tight and snoozed on as well. Let's Get Organized by Q-Tip and Shuga Shorty..."why u act so tough..." **scrolling through his mp3 collection**
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 15 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #172

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Yo...if you don't laugh at this shit.............

http://www.myvitaminq.com/media-gallery/me...icks-verse.html

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 15 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #173

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 15 2013, 12:15 PM) *
Had all three CDs by these cats. Pharaoh is one of the most slept on cats.......I, ironically, was out in Cali when I first heard of these cats....the "Fudge Pudge" track. However, that "Stress" CD was primo. Stray Bullet was my favorite...funny, I think this was the inspiration for Nas' "I gave you power", which inspired Pac's "Me and my GF".

The last CD...tight and snoozed on as well. Let's Get Organized by Q-Tip and Shuga Shorty..."why u act so tough..." **scrolling through his mp3 collection**

u taking me back! i used to deejay and produce back in the day and i had mad love for these cats. i don't recall their 3rd album although i may have had it. a lot my memory of those days are a blur. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 15 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #174

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 15 2013, 12:26 PM) *
Yo...if you don't laugh at this shit.............

http://www.myvitaminq.com/media-gallery/me...icks-verse.html

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) dayum. smh.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 15 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #175

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 15 2013, 12:11 PM) *
THIS. I remember reading that Vibe article w/ Big & Puff, addressing the whole EC/WC beef. Puffy said something that I 100% agree with:

(paraphrasing) "If I think you tried to kill me, I'm not gonna make a record about it. I'm not gonna tell the world. If I think you tried to kill me, Imma be on some silent sh*t"

^^That right there, is what I needed to know. That was whole shit was Suge endorsed.

And Puff is in the same boat because he still fuck with BMF and they killed Wolf, who everybody knows was no joke and saved Puff's ass too many times...maybe he should learn to take his own advice

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 15 2013, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 17 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #176

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 15 2013, 01:52 PM) *
u taking me back! i used to deejay and produce back in the day and i had mad love for these cats. i don't recall their 3rd album although i may have had it. a lot my memory of those days are a blur. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

My uncle said him and Monch are thinkin about touring soon. I know they did some show in the Carolinas. He lives time to time in LA so he does shows out there. I also hear he's been doing some stuff with Jean Grae

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 17 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #177

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 17 2013, 08:36 AM) *
My uncle said him and Monch are thinkin about touring soon. I know they did some show in the Carolinas. He lives time to time in LA so he does shows out there. I also hear he's been doing some stuff with Jean Grae

MF Doom and Pharaoh Monch do a lot of shows in Long Beach. That is the last time I saw the both of them perform. I was a Little Brother fan but they broke up and well, they both suck without the other. Black Moon has always been one of my favorite artist.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 19 2013, 02:20 PM
Post #178

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 17 2013, 04:45 PM) *
MF Doom and Pharaoh Monch do a lot of shows in Long Beach. That is the last time I saw the both of them perform. I was a Little Brother fan but they broke up and well, they both suck without the other. Black Moon has always been one of my favorite artist.

Enter Da Stage was one of the best and most underrated albums ever

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 19 2013, 04:20 PM
Post #179

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 17 2013, 11:36 AM) *

if he performs out here keep me posted. i'll come out and support.

on a different note...rock the bells is coming up soon.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 19 2013, 04:21 PM
Post #180

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 17 2013, 03:45 PM) *

i thought mf doom died?

black moon is my shit!

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:04 PM