IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd and Miss Jackson Finished, Possible Distractions Leading up to "The One" ?
BrutUalBK
post Aug 1 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 12:51 PM) *
It's just pure entertainment to me. They been broke up for a while from what I heard, he been around and been buying gifts for a lot if chick's this summer. Whatever she did to get tossed in sure it was well deserved. She's a decent model. She gets gigs so she need to focus on making herself some money instead of being a bad actress on unscripted shows

It wouldn't surprise me if Floyd found out that 50 logged into her computer and downloaded into her floppy disk when he was in the joint. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, she knew all along what it was, she's a jump-off groupie that Money let ride for the sake of having some decent looking eye candy on the sleeve. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everybody eventually cashes in on a 2 dolla hoe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 1 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #22

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 1 2013, 01:01 PM) *
modeling gigs don't pay shit. she can't pay rent in an average apartment with the money she would make "modeling." the only reason she got any play was because of her association with floyd.

You showing your age bruh, chicks got houses off of being ass models. They get paid. Google is your friend lol...trust me modeling pays big time

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 1 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #23

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 1 2013, 06:31 PM) *
It wouldn't surprise me if Floyd found out that 50 logged into her computer and downloaded into her floppy disk when he was in the joint. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, she knew all along what it was, she's a jump-off groupie that Money let ride for the sake of having some decent looking eye candy on the sleeve. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everybody eventually cashes in on a 2 dolla hoe.

She messed up a good thing for herself, now if he was the only one cheating and it does seem that he cheats then that would be one thing but they say she is out there just as much as he is so she done played herself

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 1 2013, 09:06 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 08:54 PM) *
She messed up a good thing for herself, now if he was the only one cheating and it does seem that he cheats then that would be one thing but they say she is out there just as much as he is so she done played herself

How can it be cheating when he introduces himself to his boi as this is my fiancÚ and my gf?? lol

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Aug 1 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #25

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 1 2013, 12:53 PM) *
this is that comedian from chicago? this cat is funny!!!

Bro, Corey Holcomb is the truth...that 5150 Show is one of the funniest comedy shows I've ever heard. Definitely check out his stuff on Youtube !

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 2 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 09:53 PM) *
You showing your age bruh, chicks got houses off of being ass models. They get paid. Google is your friend lol...trust me modeling pays big time

i live in cali and know some of the ass models you speak of. fronting on someone else's crib....or range rover.....and they don't own either. they also don't have enough money to fill up the gas tank. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) you would be surprised. now if you talking aobut their "sponsors" or sugar daddies....that's something different.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 2 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #27

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 11:56 PM) *
Bro, Corey Holcomb is the truth...that 5150 Show is one of the funniest comedy shows I've ever heard. Definitely check out his stuff on Youtube !

For real. I remember watching him on one of Shaq's All-Star Weekend Comedy jams and when referencing his young daughter..."I knew she was gonna be a freak when she grew up......". The front row, which included Shaq, Stephen A. Smith and more, were ROLLING in the front row.

You know a MF is going out for the laugh when he blasts his own seed. LMBO!!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 2 2013, 07:04 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 2 2013, 07:43 PM) *
For real. I remember watching him on one of Shaq's All-Star Weekend Comedy jams and when referencing his young daughter..."I knew she was gonna be a freak when she grew up......". The front row, which included Shaq, Stephen A. Smith and more, were ROLLING in the front row.

You know a MF is going out for the laugh when he blasts his own seed. LMBO!!!!

that's the first time i saw him! that cat is hilarious!!! his show is out here in cali. i'm sure he's probably a regular at the comedy clubs here. i'm gonna have to look at the line ups.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 2 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #29

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 05:04 PM) *
that's the first time i saw him! that cat is hilarious!!! his show is out here in cali. i'm sure he's probably a regular at the comedy clubs here. i'm gonna have to look at the line ups.

He would be at the laugh factory. Usually Thursday nights is black comedians night. I haven't been in awhile because I am on a life time lock down. Too many fly chics are there. Dave Chappell did a 5 hour stand up show and it was freakin GREAT!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 3 2013, 02:31 AM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 1 2013, 09:06 PM) *
How can it be cheating when he introduces himself to his boi as this is my fiancÚ and my gf?? lol

I guess it wouldn't be in that case lol

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:35 PM