IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is broner getting a lit... okay way ahead of himself?? Nov. 9th PPV card, possibly?, Says when hes through with maidana he wants lucas
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Did yall see my boy Broner spittin them real rhymes on Shobox....Bandcamp!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Broner is a clown, no doubt but I think the assessment on him at times is unfair. I don't know the guy personally, I just like his ring skills. Dolimite called him a coon and Professor called him ignorant. But he supported the same idiot in Robert Guerrero who has said and probably still will say some of the dumbest shit in recent memory. Sure, he doesn't take it to the extreme like a Broner but he's ignorant too. He and his father for that matter. For a religious guy Robert sure does have some graphic thoughts running thru his head and let's not talk about the dimwit father Reuben

And before we call people coons and ignorant, ask yourself what you are doing to put a end to the minstrel show that you allege is going on. I'll tell you who I think is ignorant..Sam Watson and his sons. I'm looking at these clowns and their rocking world star hip hop shirts. That site is not hip hop at all, that shit sets us back decades. All it is is a bunch of rathcet hoes fighting and bum dudes who can't throw a proper punch go at it. Who would say something to them about this? Who's going to do anything about the many sellout's in entertainment not just sports?

It's like when guys sleep with women who've been a few laps around the track. They call her a hoe but don't see themselves as one. If you bang a hoe you a hoe too. So if you feel like he's ignorant(professor) what does that make you? If you feel like he's a coon(dolimite) what does that make you? I'd never support any organization or an individual who I felt was the way you guys describe. I ain't with all that reality show love and hip hop bullshit. I know what the agenda is with that, the same way I don't support world star. That's cooning, if you feel that way then you shouldn't watch because your just as big an embarrassment as you say he is

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:04 PM) *
Did yall see my boy Broner spittin them real rhymes on Shobox....Bandcamp!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Man that dude spit some fire about fucking up Matthysse and Maidana, when they spoke to him after the fight. C'mon Chi, cut that band camp nonsense. I wont lie, that song of his a guilty pleasure.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Now it's time to see Wilder's country ass fight. Smh

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 10:27 PM) *
Man that dude spit some fire about fucking up Matthysse and Maidana, when they spoke to him after the fight. C'mon Chi, cut that band camp nonsense. I wont lie, that song of his a guilty pleasure.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Now it's time to see Wilder's country ass fight. Smh

Ok, I will give the bandcamp stuff a rest, I almost got beat down at the gym for saying that. If I was Broner or anyone around him I'd get somebody in there too help him out. I see alot of heat coming his way. Talking to boxers here and fight fans, they despise him

Ain't been home bout 2 days/I'm tied then a muthafucka, shoelace

Wooooo, C'mon man, he's spitting some good shit right there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Russel just fought off tv, that's sad for a prospect like him but I'm glad, sick of these TBA's and Wilder needs to get rounds under his belt. His next fight should do just that because no way I see him blitzing the winner of Arreola-Mitchell

Broner is game, I'll give him that, he don't care..he's going to take some L's in his career but at least he's willing to lace up and take on these top level fighters, that interview with Farhood was funny, but he need to chill on all that cussin'

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 10 2013, 07:04 AM
Post #46

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 1 2013, 07:06 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-btch-mai...hysse-up--68247

I mean this guy didn't even look good against paulie, not discrediting paulie at all, but I thought their fight should have been a draw.

I understand maidana and Lucas are way different than paulie but broner can be hit and these are the two guys at 140-147 you don't want to get hit by. I honestly don't even know if he gets past maidana so he should probably just focus on his fight

I also could see him trying to distract Lucas, its no secret him and Danny are friends. Maybe he's trying to help his buddy out

I think he's just throwing hype out there to get his name out there sorta the same way Manny does whenever he fights anyone notice how he/Roach/Arum will bring up Floyd just to keep Pacquiao's name relevant. I'm sure LM puts AB to sleep because as you stated he does get hit too much and IMHO I feel as though he did lose that fight to PM. I really don't like the kid (AB) he's a Floyd wannabe but doesn't hardly compare to Money at all.

Maybe both Maidana and LM does us a favor and breaks his jaw.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 10 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 07:04 PM) *

Bandcamp? Yeah okay. I don't get Broner. But he is selling himself and he needs to make money while he can, so I can't hate on that.

The Watson twins supporting WSHH is a joke. I hate that site and to be honest, WSHH does nothing for boxing. And why the hell do we have to always see Sam and his sons? What the hell! what is their roll exactly.

I caught the fight on U-Stream because I do not get Showtime or CBS (fuck you Time Warner) I am cutting my ties with Time Warner and getting dish. Ridiculous. I dropped my Dish for Time Warner recently and I want to kick myself in the nuts. Next Tuesday I will have CBS and Showtime!

Jarmell Charlo (love this kid and his brother) boxed beautifully. Showed composure in the ring and saw his opening and went for it, great fight.

Bennet vs. Vargas= the way Bennett was standing I thought he was going to ask Vargas for a cigarette. Bennett scared, Vargas pressure was incredible. You think with the cut over his eye Bennett would of been on the offensive, he didn't have enough fire power to really hurt Vargas. Defense would of helped Bennett in that fight. Good performance by Vargas.

Dontay Wilder= DAMN!I mean damn.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 10 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 10 2013, 06:22 PM) *
Bandcamp? Yeah okay. I don't get Broner. But he is selling himself and he needs to make money while he can, so I can't hate on that.

The Watson twins supporting WSHH is a joke. I hate that site and to be honest, WSHH does nothing for boxing. And why the hell do we have to always see Sam and his sons? What the hell! what is their roll exactly.

I caught the fight on U-Stream because I do not get Showtime or CBS (fuck you Time Warner) I am cutting my ties with Time Warner and getting dish. Ridiculous. I dropped my Dish for Time Warner recently and I want to kick myself in the nuts. Next Tuesday I will have CBS and Showtime!

Jarmell Charlo (love this kid and his brother) boxed beautifully. Showed composure in the ring and saw his opening and went for it, great fight.

Bennet vs. Vargas= the way Bennett was standing I thought he was going to ask Vargas for a cigarette. Bennett scared, Vargas pressure was incredible. You think with the cut over his eye Bennett would of been on the offensive, he didn't have enough fire power to really hurt Vargas. Defense would of helped Bennett in that fight. Good performance by Vargas.

Dontay Wilder= DAMN!I mean damn.

Broner supposed to be here in Chicago tonight so I know where he probably gon end up partying later. I hope he keeps his cool.because he's going to an unsavory part of town, they don't give two shits about him and I can honestly say that I don't think Chicago is a pro Broner crowd and that's with the black fans supporting him.

Finally! Somebody agrees with me k. This world star crap, I encourage anyone whose never been to just look at the vids and titles to them, WSHH promoted the agenda of the masses. It's straight buffoonery at it's best. I refuse to acknowledge that site as hip hop.

The Watson twins did and interview recently and they went thru what they do for the fighters, on the real I could hire a former classmate to do what they do. TBH they're there just to rep Haymon since he likes to be the invisible man.

CBS is not budging, I didn't think nothing of it but um now thinking this will hurt the business end of the PPV next month.

I like Bennet, but he just got beat vargas was too much for him. I think Bennet has the better physical tools but he only seemed to have one speed. Plus Vargas went to the well a lot and took some power out of Bennet. Broner's boy didn't cook last night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Wilder is the future

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 11 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #49

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

seriously this kids annoying as fuck, and hes older than me. I mean come on, he says he'll be considered the best ever in the next 2 years. That's just not believable, unless he fights Mayweather dominates him, and then dominates every other fighter from the welterweights to the heavyweights, in two years.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 11 2013, 09:07 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 11 2013, 06:44 AM) *
seriously this kids annoying as fuck, and hes older than me. I mean come on, he says he'll be considered the best ever in the next 2 years. That's just not believable, unless he fights Mayweather dominates him, and then dominates every other fighter from the welterweights to the heavyweights, in two years.

Mgrover: you didn't hear him? He doesn't have to fight Mayweather to prove that he is the best. He is going to wait until Mayweather retires and that is when he will take over the boxing game. He is pulling a Jay Z. I will wait until Pac and Biggie dies and I will be the King of Rap. Same with Broner. There are no friends in boxing if you want that crown. If they offer Mayweather Broner, I promise May would be like. let's go. I think he too, is tired of Broner's attics.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 10:31 AM