IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is broner getting a lit... okay way ahead of himself?? Nov. 9th PPV card, possibly?, Says when hes through with maidana he wants lucas
Dolimite
post Aug 11 2013, 09:10 AM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 10 2013, 04:49 PM) *
Broner supposed to be here in Chicago tonight so I know where he probably gon end up partying later. I hope he keeps his cool.because he's going to an unsavory part of town, they don't give two shits about him and I can honestly say that I don't think Chicago is a pro Broner crowd and that's with the black fans supporting him.

Finally! Somebody agrees with me k. This world star crap, I encourage anyone whose never been to just look at the vids and titles to them, WSHH promoted the agenda of the masses. It's straight buffoonery at it's best. I refuse to acknowledge that site as hip hop.

The Watson twins did and interview recently and they went thru what they do for the fighters, on the real I could hire a former classmate to do what they do. TBH they're there just to rep Haymon since he likes to be the invisible man.

CBS is not budging, I didn't think nothing of it but um now thinking this will hurt the business end of the PPV next month.

I like Bennet, but he just got beat vargas was too much for him. I think Bennet has the better physical tools but he only seemed to have one speed. Plus Vargas went to the well a lot and took some power out of Bennet. Broner's boy didn't cook last night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Wilder is the future

WSHH is worse than hotghettomess.com That site has little to do with hip hop at all. It is joke. I wonder who owns it? You know?

CBS and Time Warner are cheating their customers. My shit will be disconnected tomorrow and my Dish will be re installed Tuesday. it is ridiculous the way these companies operate.

Bennett had no plan B. Vargas's pressure was outstanding. Those body shots were amazing. What did you think of Charlo? Love the way he boxes,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 11 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 11 2013, 09:10 AM) *
WSHH is worse than hotghettomess.com That site has little to do with hip hop at all. It is joke. I wonder who owns it? You know?

CBS and Time Warner are cheating their customers. My shit will be disconnected tomorrow and my Dish will be re installed Tuesday. it is ridiculous the way these companies operate.

Bennett had no plan B. Vargas's pressure was outstanding. Those body shots were amazing. What did you think of Charlo? Love the way he boxes,

Time Warner must've been cheaper

Yeqh I know, his name is quentin o'day or some shit like that. The Zulu nation is going at him hard and trying to get him shut down......Bennet didn't like the place, he'd going to have to learn to dig deeper if he's going to continue in boxing

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 11 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 11 2013, 08:29 AM) *
Time Warner must've been cheaper

Yeqh I know, his name is quentin o'day or some shit like that. The Zulu nation is going at him hard and trying to get him shut down......Bennet didn't like the place, he'd going to have to learn to dig deeper if he's going to continue in boxing

I didn't want Time Warner and the shit was actually more expensive than my Dish. My lady bitched how Dish didn't have a lot of Latin channels so we switched. I told her, we are going back to Dish and she would just have to deal with the channels they have. Females!

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 11 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #54

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

let broner talk that shit

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 11 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #55

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 11 2013, 09:07 AM) *
Mgrover: you didn't hear him? He doesn't have to fight Mayweather to prove that he is the best. He is going to wait until Mayweather retires and that is when he will take over the boxing game. He is pulling a Jay Z. I will wait until Pac and Biggie dies and I will be the King of Rap. Same with Broner. There are no friends in boxing if you want that crown. If they offer Mayweather Broner, I promise May would be like. let's go. I think he too, is tired of Broner's attics.

mayweather will fight broner till his last fight on showtime

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 11 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 11 2013, 07:22 PM) *
mayweather will fight broner till his last fight on showtime

No need, Broner will take a L by then. He relies to heavily on his talent plus he gets hit way too much for my liking.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 11 2013, 11:31 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i must admit....his confidence is encouraging. i want to see what he can do to maidana and matthysse. it's going to be interesting. i have him beating both.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 01:25 AM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 11 2013, 10:15 PM) *
let broner talk that shit

In other words...your saying let that boy cook! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 11 2013, 11:31 PM) *
i must admit....his confidence is encouraging. i want to see what he can do to maidana and matthysse. it's going to be interesting. i have him beating both.

Bernstein talked about Broner recently and I must say he was spot on as usual. He said he could live without some of the things Angel Garcia says and he says he can live without videos of Broner. I have to agree. He can find a better way to promote himself then this stuff he's putting out there.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 12 2013, 02:41 AM
Post #60

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 01:25 AM) *
In other words...your saying let that boy cook! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

belee dat

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:36 AM