IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What to make of Bradley vs Marquez testing ordeal?, is Bradley serious about pulling out or is it all mind games?
checkleft
post Aug 3 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Bradley and Marquez have been going back and forth through the media about which testing agency they are gonna use. Bradley want usada and threatened to drop out of the contest if he was not complied with. Marquez says he's never tested dirty and wants vada probably because heredia and conte have a past and he would rather not get involved with conte. Now they say both are in the contract but would Bradley seriously drop out of this fight? He is not the guy that pulls the crowd here and as marquez said, Juan does not need this fight. He is 38 coming off one of the biggest wins you can have in the sport besides maybe knocking out Floyd or a klitchko.

Is this all a rouse, Bradley just puffing his chest or playing mind games? Or would he seriously drop out of one of the biggest fights of his career?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 3 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 3 2013, 11:40 AM) *
Bradley and Marquez have been going back and forth through the media about which testing agency they are gonna use. Bradley want usada and threatened to drop out of the contest if he was not complied with. Marquez says he's never tested dirty and wants vada probably because heredia and conte have a past and he would rather not get involved with conte. Now they say both are in the contract but would Bradley seriously drop out of this fight? He is not the guy that pulls the crowd here and as marquez said, Juan does not need this fight. He is 38 coming off one of the biggest wins you can have in the sport besides maybe knocking out Floyd or a klitchko.

Is this all a rouse, Bradley just puffing his chest or playing mind games? Or would he seriously drop out of one of the biggest fights of his career?

Well, he did refuse to sign the contract to fight the biggest $$$ fight, pre-Pac, in Amir Khan. IN short, it wouldnt' surprise me one bit.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 3 2013, 01:11 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Translation for all of this back and fourth between Timmy and Juan: "Ay! Ay! Yeah you over there...look at us PLEASE! Our fight is in October, and most fans haven't given a gram of a fuck". *shoots flares*

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 3 2013, 01:11 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

both organizations are dirty as fuck, one helped Lance Armstrong cheat for so long, and am sure once he stopped making "donations" if when they decided to really go after him, and VADA, well its Victor Conte ladies and gentlemen.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 3 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #5

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 3 2013, 02:11 PM) *
both organizations are dirty as fuck, one helped Lance Armstrong cheat for so long, and am sure once he stopped making "donations" if when they decided to really go after him, and VADA, well its Victor Conte ladies and gentlemen.

Was that USADA or the CUI that Lance paid to have those test suppressed? I thought it was CUI.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 3 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 3 2013, 07:38 PM) *
Was that USADA or the CUI that Lance paid to have those test suppressed? I thought it was CUI.

who knows anymore, but all I know is that if UCI wanted to suppress these tests they'd have to go through USADA

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 3 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

I agree with CShel that this is probably just to get some attention.

Re. the USADA supposedly being complicit in Armstrong's douchebaggery, with the amount of court time and legal discovery that the Armstrong saga has involved and nothing concrete about the USADA coming to light, the continued questions about the credibility of the USADA seem very flat to me.
If there was any substance to the allegations and with Armstrong being all about self preservation I don't see why he wouldn't take them down with hm.
VADA also seems legit to me. Although if I had to pick, their ties to TR might make me a bit more thorough with my review of their protocols.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 3 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Maybe it's just hype or maybe Bradley and his team really don't like the way the promotion is being ran so laid back like it is. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out not the fight but it could be just smoke because no one's paying attention to at the moment

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 3 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 3 2013, 08:40 AM) *

If testing was a problem the Bradley should of never signed the contract. This is bullshit to me. Both men what to get tested, since Marquez is the A side then he should call the shots on what testing gets done. Bradley needs to stop acting like a punk. If he beats Marquez then he can start being the shot caller, as for now, he should do what needs to be done to make this fight.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 3 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 3 2013, 10:26 PM) *
If testing was a problem the Bradley should of never signed the contract. This is bullshit to me. Both men what to get tested, since Marquez is the A side then he should call the shots on what testing gets done. Bradley needs to stop acting like a punk. If he beats Marquez then he can start being the shot caller, as for now, he should do what needs to be done to make this fight.

thats the issue right there, testing isn't about who is the more popular fighter, it should be about a clean sport...

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:12 PM