IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What to make of Bradley vs Marquez testing ordeal?, is Bradley serious about pulling out or is it all mind games?
Dolimite
post Aug 8 2013, 10:24 AM
Post #31

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 7 2013, 08:07 PM) *
Bob Arum has never lived an honest day in his life.

He also knows that Bradley wouldn't be stupid enough to commit career suicide by not taking this fight.

He "won" a howler of a fight against Pacman that actually lost him fans and made people look at him negatively, given that he had the temerity to actually BELIEVE that he won a fight where he got that ass whooped.

Then, he lost years of his boxing longevity against Provodnikov by going Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots for 12 rounds.

If you're NOT going to take a big payday against one of the hottest names in boxing, then you're an idiot and all that hard work was for nothing.

I'm not comfortable at all with any "measure" that Arum comes up with. I also believe that JMM is juicing. He's just using designer steroids that can beat the system.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this fight.

Do you think Pac juiced? You can't accuse Marquez of juicing with no proof. The dude worked his ass off. Why can't we just not be so cynical when someone bust their ass to achieve a great accomplishment. When Manny got iced, all of a sudden Marquez was juicing. Its bullshit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 8 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 8 2013, 11:24 AM) *
Do you think Pac juiced? You can't accuse Marquez of juicing with no proof. The dude worked his ass off. Why can't we just not be so cynical when someone bust their ass to achieve a great accomplishment. When Manny got iced, all of a sudden Marquez was juicing. Its bullshit.

if you look at his training regimen in the past...i.e. throwing rocks off the side of a hill, drinking quail eggs and piss....compared to what he was doing with memo...very intense movement specific weight lifting and just implementing a better diet with a better understanding of nutrition....it's night and day in comparison. so naturally...his body is going to respond to the techniques meant to shock his muscles and make them more responsive. add that to the fact that he had every intention of ending the fight by ko and not leaving it to the judges. there was no boxing...moving around and being elusive. he was sitting on his punches and swinging with intention. to say he got that ko because 'he was juicing' is a serious misunderstanding or total lack of understanding of the sweet science.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 8 2013, 03:20 PM
Post #33

Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2013, 12:13 PM) *
if you look at his training regimen in the past...i.e. throwing rocks off the side of a hill, drinking quail eggs and piss....compared to what he was doing with memo...very intense movement specific weight lifting and just implementing a better diet with a better understanding of nutrition....it's night and day in comparison. so naturally...his body is going to respond to the techniques meant to shock his muscles and make them more responsive. add that to the fact that he had every intention of ending the fight by ko and not leaving it to the judges. there was no boxing...moving around and being elusive. he was sitting on his punches and swinging with intention. to say he got that ko because 'he was juicing' is a serious misunderstanding or total lack of understanding of the sweet science.

tell MaxPayne this! I hate when people openly accuse someone of juicing without looking at the bigger picture. Marquez did not carry his speed with him when he moved up to 147. His body looked perfectly natural. I am still waiting for Roach to kiss JMM ass.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 8 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 8 2013, 04:20 PM) *
tell MaxPayne this! I hate when people openly accuse someone of juicing without looking at the bigger picture. Marquez did not carry his speed with him when he moved up to 147. His body looked perfectly natural. I am still waiting for Roach to kiss JMM ass.

i replied to your post...but he was the intended target. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
jazz
post Aug 10 2013, 09:32 PM
Post #35

Amateur

Member No.: 13,936

Bradley is not going to pull out of the fight because he would sit on the shelf with no fight if he did. He cannot live on the money he made from the Pacquaio fight forever. Whenever an agency like VADA or USADA conducts testing, the promoter has to pay for it. What I think happened is that Bob Arum does not want to pay 10s of thousands of dollars for drug testing because it will cut into his profits so he made up this bullshit about the NSAC doing the tests because it won't cost him anything or won't cost as much. Bradley needs to realize that when he signed with Bob Arum, he made a deal with the devil and now he has to pay. If he refuses to fight, he will be off for another year before he is offered a fight (his only option) with a stiff for one-third of the money he is making to fight Marquez. Arum has him by the short hairs. That is the price he paid for getting the Pacquaio fight. He should use some common sense and realize there is a reason why Floyd Mayweather left Arum and has not worked with Arum since he left him.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 11 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

mind games

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 12 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #37

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/JMMandBradley2_zpsafa6daa9.png)

Dafuck these dudes been eatin'???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 12 2013, 01:34 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 12 2013, 11:26 AM) *

These pictures are from a while ago but I thought the same thing!! Bradley blew up!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 12 2013, 01:42 PM
Post #39

Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 12 2013, 08:26 AM) *

Bradley has been eating ribs and chitlins and Marquez has been drinking high calorie piss.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 12 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2013, 03:13 PM) *

Preach
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 12 2013, 02:42 PM) *
Bradley has been eating ribs and chitlins and Marquez has been drinking high calorie piss.

wouldn't blame him, the dude goes vegan like me. But he only does it in camp

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:08 AM