daprofessor
post Aug 6 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 6 2013, 05:31 PM) *
How lucky are we?

I don't have an account on boxingscene but I went through this thread over there to see what people are saying. Thank god we actually have educated posters here! You guys have any idea how hard it was to get through that thread??? It was comical most of the stuff written there!!!

it's not luck. i have to give props to cshel for his excellent mod skills. he shuts the bullshit down with the quickness. i belong to several other forums...including boxingscene...but i primarily post here. it's boxing's best kept secret imo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 6 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 01:06 PM) *
i think he's just the type of guy that can't say no.

i doubt it. I think he is so far in the hole for Arum he can't do or say shit. Plus he has an image to keep up.

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 6 2013, 01:51 PM) *
No it's not that, it's just that daddy Arum hasn't taught him how to say that word yet. I hope Ariza spills the goods about the PEDS and whatnot (Arum and Pac ducking Floyd).

That shit will come, just wait until JCC Jr fight gets closer

Checkleft, I go to boxingscene just to see the bullshit that they have to say. Pac fans still feel that JMM was on the juice and that Manny tripped on JMM's foot. And they keep calling it a lucky punch! Stupid.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 6 2013, 05:42 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 09:07 PM) *
so now he's down to one strength and conditioning coach. that means more money in his pocket.

he has 2 promoters....arum and gbp

he has 2 trainers....roach and buboy

he has 2 advisors.....the canadian dude and the filipino lawyer....

his paydays are numbered. it's a good move on his part.

GBP? Or do you just mean the fight with Oscar? So whose the other dude that does S&C?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:07 PM) *
so now he's down to one strength and conditioning coach. that means more money in his pocket.

he has 2 promoters....arum and gbp

he has 2 trainers....roach and buboy

he has 2 advisors.....the canadian dude and the filipino lawyer....

his paydays are numbered. it's a good move on his part.

STILL???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 6 2013, 05:31 PM) *
How lucky are we?

I don't have an account on boxingscene but I went through this thread over there to see what people are saying. Thank god we actually have educated posters here! You guys have any idea how hard it was to get through that thread??? It was comical most of the stuff written there!!!

Even I have an account over there, and I wont lie, Check, let's be honest...some of those threads are pure comedy! Not because guys dont know what they're talking about, but there are some knowledgeable posters over there, who are genuinely funny dudes. Lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 05:52 PM) *
it's not luck. i have to give props to cshel for his excellent mod skills. he shuts the bullshit down with the quickness. i belong to several other forums...including boxingscene...but i primarily post here. it's boxing's best kept secret imo.

Thanks sir, lol. I have an account at Eastside Boxing, but I dont post. I saw you drop some "k-nowledge" over there, good work! Now...I trolled the shit out of Max Boxing's forum months ago, lol.

It wasn't my best moment, and I must admit, I was a terrible troll...hence why I always give kudos to the best trollers who grace our presence. Being that stupid, is apparently some type of art, in which I take a bow to.

FYI: I ALWAYS LMAO at the titles to Dolimite's thread titles! Those shits are usually epic, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 6 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 6 2013, 06:22 PM) *
Even I have an account over there, and I wont lie, Check, let's be honest...some of those threads are pure comedy! Not because guys dont know what they're talking about, but there are some knowledgeable posters over there, who are genuinely funny dudes. Lol

Thanks sir, lol. I have an account at Eastside Boxing, but I dont post. I saw you drop some "k-nowledge" over there, good work! Now...I trolled the shit out of Max Boxing's forum months ago, lol.

It wasn't my best moment, and I must admit, I was a terrible troll...hence why I always give kudos to the best trollers who grace our presence. Being that stupid, is apparently some type of art, in which I take a bow to.

FYI: I ALWAYS LMAO at the titles to Dolimite's thread titles! Those shits are usually epic, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 6 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 6 2013, 06:42 PM) *
GBP? Or do you just mean the fight with Oscar? So whose the other dude that does S&C?

golden boy promotions gets a check everytime pac fights. it's a settlement that toprank and gbp agreed upon. problem is...they're in court now because gbp feels toprank isn't reporting all the earnings...and they aren't getting their fair share.

anyone remember when pac hired the outside firm to track his earnings? bob arum went to the PI for a meeting with him...and pac fired them. now they are suing him. smh.

the other s&c coach is a filipino dude. i forget his name.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 10:04 PM) *
golden boy promotions gets a check everytime pac fights. it's a settlement that toprank and gbp agreed upon. problem is...they're in court now because gbp feels toprank isn't reporting all the earnings...and they aren't getting their fair share.

anyone remember when pac hired the outside firm to track his earnings? bob arum went to the PI for a meeting with him...and pac fired them. now they are suing him. smh.

the other s&c coach is a filipino dude. i forget his name.

Yeah I remember the whole Vision Quest debacle...that shit got shut down oh-so quickly! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 6 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:52 PM) *

You a brave man, I post on here and another site but it's not a real boxing site, it's more of a hip hop site with a boxing blog attached to it and that's how I found out about this site. I tried to get into the other sites bit I just read the news and leave. Them people don't be knowing a damn thing about what they be talking about

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 6 2013, 11:49 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 6 2013, 08:22 PM) *

Dolomite's thread titles do pack an unusual punch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:19 PM