Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Ariza... YOU'RE FIRED!
mrchitown
post Aug 6 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Ariza has responded to the claims and said that Roach can't fire him because he doesn't work for him, we'll see how this story plays out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 7 2013, 08:11 AM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 6 2013, 05:40 PM) *
i doubt it. I think he is so far in the hole for Arum he can't do or say shit. Plus he has an image to keep up.

That shit will come, just wait until JCC Jr fight gets closer

Checkleft, I go to boxingscene just to see the bullshit that they have to say. Pac fans still feel that JMM was on the juice and that Manny tripped on JMM's foot. And they keep calling it a lucky punch! Stupid.

You honestly believe that Ariza is going to out Manny? I don't think anyone who has been under the employ of Bob Arum can say anything about anything they may really know as fact because Arum is a Lawyer first and I'm sure he's probably got some contract stipulation that places a gag order on his employees that will land them in court should they chose to go that route facing a defamation suit.

I always wonder what really happened with that Clottey fight and how he oddly disappeared without nothing to say immediately after the Pac fight? It was just kinda strange to me.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 7 2013, 09:54 AM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 10:04 PM) *
golden boy promotions gets a check everytime pac fights. it's a settlement that toprank and gbp agreed upon. problem is...they're in court now because gbp feels toprank isn't reporting all the earnings...and they aren't getting their fair share.

anyone remember when pac hired the outside firm to track his earnings? bob arum went to the PI for a meeting with him...and pac fired them. now they are suing him. smh.

the other s&c coach is a filipino dude. i forget his name.

Yep, VQ and I remember, while on another one of his "Floyd hating tours", I asked Scoop M. why he didn't do one of his "biofile" articles on investigating it and his reply was, "That was mostly rumor and there wasn't much evidence to it." Then, he turned immediately around and referenced the Hauser report as damning evidence that FMJ failed 3 tests w/ USADA. When I asked him, "well, there's the Hauser reports, part 1 & 2, what happened to part 3?" He said, "Hauser d/c his work suddenly, after being 'shut down', likely paid off." My reply, "Well, if you think he could be paid off, exactly how credible as a source, can he be?" THIS DUDE.

Yeah, I was really surprised how NO ONE but FH gave that story any shine. It was almost like....**pause for affect** they, news outlets, deliberately did NOT report it....**cue climactic organ playing**

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Yep, VQ and I remember, while on another one of his "Floyd hating tours", I asked Scoop M. why he didn't do one of his "biofile" articles on investigating it and his reply was, "That was mostly rumor and there wasn't much evidence to it." Then, he turned immediately around and referenced the Hauser report as damning evidence that FMJ failed 3 tests w/ USADA. When I asked him, "well, there's the Hauser reports, part 1 & 2, what happened to part 3?" He said, "Hauser d/c his work suddenly, after being 'shut down', likely paid off." My reply, "Well, if you think he could be paid off, exactly how credible as a source, can he be?" THIS DUDE.

Yeah, I was really surprised how NO ONE but FH gave that story any shine. It was almost like....**pause for affect** they, news outlets, deliberately did NOT report it....**cue climactic organ playing**

Isn't that the same douche that deleted your comments on FB, or your questions rather?

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 7 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #25

Welterweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 6 2013, 05:51 PM) *
No it's not that, it's just that daddy Arum hasn't taught him how to say that word yet. I hope Ariza spills the goods about the PEDS and whatnot (Arum and Pac ducking Floyd).

THAT ain't gonna happen...at least I'd be the most surprised person on earth should it. Ariza would be a fool to "out" Pac, if he used PEDs. I mean, people are gonna ask, "From whom did he get those PEDs?" **everyone at press conference slowly turns head in Ariza's direction**

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 7 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 7 2013, 05:11 AM) *
You honestly believe that Ariza is going to out Manny? I don't think anyone who has been under the employ of Bob Arum can say anything about anything they may really know as fact because Arum is a Lawyer first and I'm sure he's probably got some contract stipulation that places a gag order on his employees that will land them in court should they chose to go that route facing a defamation suit.

I always wonder what really happened with that Clottey fight and how he oddly disappeared without nothing to say immediately after the Pac fight? It was just kinda strange to me.

Joshua literally admitted 6 months after the fight that he was told not to "fight back." Ariza don't give a shit about Arum. He is going to drop major hints and dimes. I promise. See Biogensis BS. A disgruntled employer outed everyone! Alex will be that disgruntled employer.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 06:54 AM) *

Good shit I hate Scoop. And that Hauser guy is a fucking joke. Mayweather isn't a fan favorite so busting his ass for PED use would be a welcoming thing in the sports world. No one said anything when Pac asked the Mayweather camp what would happen if his shit came back negative? Could they keep it under wraps? It is total bullshit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 7 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 10:54 AM) *

most of these guys are shills and have picked their sides. i stopped reading hauser after those bullshit articles because i saw right through them. that scoop dude is one of the worst.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 7 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #28

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 11:10 AM) *
Isn't that the same douche that deleted your comments on FB, or your questions rather?

SHO IZ!!!! **In my Miss Cealy voice**

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 8 2013, 03:37 AM
Post #29

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

...And the war of words continue. Ariza now claiming ever since the fame man, Roach don changed man.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/alex-...-222729767.html

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 8 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-manny-pac...ng-ariza--68428

Manny maybe a beast in the ring but he is a pussy outside of it. Why is Koncz even saying this? Manny should of said that he supported the decision of firing Ariza, why is Manny letting people talk for him. I hate this shit!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:32 AM