Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Ariza... YOU'RE FIRED!
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #41

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Roach is all over the place, sometimes I wonder if he's serious when he talks or if he just saying stuff to just say it. Listening to his recent interview with bscene, it seems like he just wanted Ariza out of there. He did the same thing with Amir and Amir looked like crap without him. Roach is acting waaay out of character now to me, he said JMM is a p*ssy if he doesn't get back in the ring with Manny. He making Team Pacquiao look like cry babies SMH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 10 2013, 07:00 AM
Post #42

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Roach is all over the place, sometimes I wonder if he's serious when he talks or if he just saying stuff to just say it. Listening to his recent interview with bscene, it seems like he just wanted Ariza out of there. He did the same thing with Amir and Amir looked like crap without him. Roach is acting waaay out of character now to me, he said JMM is a p*ssy if he doesn't get back in the ring with Manny. He making Team Pacquiao look like cry babies SMH

Roach is no more than a bumbling idiot who has made his success off of 2 successful fighters (Toney and Manny), if it wasn't for them then he wouldn't be where he is today and he has steadily declined on his quotes since the entire Floyd vs Manny debacle started. I wouldn't put a dime on the crap that comes out of FR's mouth, he usually repeats whatever Arum says like a mockingbird or a puppet so why should anyone believe him?

why is Manny letting people talk for him.

Listen, Manny is a dumb dude with smart people behind him that are much more intelligent than him. They basically put him in office in the Flips because he will do what he is told to do (yes, he is a "YES" man), notice how he has stumbled before when they used to let him speak for himself but now he is not allowed to say anything about most stuff (unless it is something simple) until either Arum or Roach has said it first then you'll hear it from Manny afterwards.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:45 AM