Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any word on Alexander/Khan???
Cshel86
post Aug 6 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Man, what's going on with this fight? I'm hearing both sides saying that the other guy is avoiding them, but I haven't read ANYTHING official. I know its only August, but damn, if the fight's gonna happen, then sign the contracts, if not, then at least wait til late Sept or early Oct to resume this pissing contest.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 6 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

They should both just forget about it and go in different directions, I'm getting sick of the back and forth. If the contracts were signed and the fight was official then that's one thing but they trash talking each other's camps and ain't nothing coming of it

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2013, 09:14 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 7 2013, 12:36 AM) *
They should both just forget about it and go in different directions, I'm getting sick of the back and forth. If the contracts were signed and the fight was official then that's one thing but they trash talking each other's camps and ain't nothing coming of it

Tell me about it. I've been hearing from the little birdies, that GBP hasn't even made any type of offers to Team Alexander. Not only that, but what ever happened in Dubai, since Schaefer took his little trip to "work some things out"? Haven't heard shit from him since then, it's been all team Alexander with the talking, and a little from Khan's team.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Aug 7 2013, 10:06 AM
Post #4

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

I won't both of these dummies to dispense with all the pussass banter and sign for the damned fight.

Do it in Dubai, Milwaukee, Anchorage, Sao Paolo or my Grandma's basement, I don't give a fuck, just fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 7 2013, 11:06 AM) *
I won't both of these dummies to dispense with all the pussass banter and sign for the damned fight.

Do it in Dubai, Milwaukee, Anchorage, Sao Paolo or my Grandma's basement, I don't give a fuck, just fight.

Oh Lord, not Milwaukee, pleeeease. If they really wanna mess up a highly anticipate fight, then stage that bitch at the Pontiac Silverdome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 7 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #6

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 7 2013, 11:06 AM) *

Soooooooooo, Max.....I take it you're open to seeing these two possibly fight, huh? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 7 2013, 11:45 AM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 09:14 AM) *
Tell me about it. I've been hearing from the little birdies, that GBP hasn't even made any type of offers to Team Alexander. Not only that, but what ever happened in Dubai, since Schaefer took his little trip to "work some things out"? Haven't heard shit from him since then, it's been all team Alexander with the talking, and a little from Khan's team.

WE all know GB prefers Khan with that belt instead of Devon, seems to me like Khan's team and GB are trying their best to make it look like Devon doesn't want the fight as an excuse for them to take a softer touch so he can get a Mayweather fight

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Aug 7 2013, 12:22 PM
Post #8

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Dont like Queen Khan but the guy doesnt duck anyone.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Aug 7 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #9

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

Team Khan is looking to protect their guy for a possible cash out fight against PBF for big money in London. Selling point to Floyd is expand his international brand and additional revenue. They dont know how much longer Khan can hold on, but he has a whole country to sell in the interim.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 7 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 10:14 AM) *
Oh Lord, not Milwaukee, pleeeease. If they really wanna mess up a highly anticipate fight, then stage that bitch at the Pontiac Silverdome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

why the hell did they do bradley/alexander there!? that still baffles me to this day.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:28 AM