IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wake Up USADA!, Mofos are sleeping at the wheel, it seems...
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Alright, alright, alright...I know this could go in the Garcia/Matthysse threads, blah blah blah...whatever man! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Let's just get straight to the point here...how far out is Matthysse/Garcia??? Oh oh yeah, that's right, it's about a good 5 weeks away, and guess what's missing? No idiots, not the press tour...but the TESTING. Hmmm...

TESTING? We're talking about testing here. TESTING?! This is supposed to be the franchise co-feature of the card, and we're sitting here talkin' about TESTING? I mean listen, we're talking about TESTING man. Not a fight. Not the sport that guys go out there and die for, and fight like it's their last, but we're talking about TESTING.

How silly is that? Now I know that they're supposed to lead by example and all that, but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about TESTING. We're talking about TESTING man.

How in the hell can they make the sport better by TESTING?

Seriously though...when are these dudes gonna start testing??? As rumored, does anybody think Matthysse skipped the press tour to avoid testing? I mean, Peterson was caught waaay before the first tour, but the new happened to surface at that particular time, so let's go ahead and rule that out. Again, when are they gonna start testing? If it doesn't happen in time, would you blame Garcia for pulling out of the fight?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
daprofessor
post Aug 7 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

ok....so the times we know of where guys tested positive...

quillen/wright
tarver/kayode
vargas/dlh
jones/no name dude
toney/ruiz
mosley/dlh

i can't say that any of those guys looked any more spectacular. in fact...some of them looked less than impressive. i'm not convinced p.e.d's do shit but give someone a psychological edge. might as well give these guys placebos(sugar pills.)

i know floyd is the guy that brought all this to the forefront....i said it before...i'll say it again....pac's "dominance" was a combination of things. i can't say for certain he wasn't using....but i can say that i believe the majority of his opponents at 140 and above have dealt with...

1) recent war/beatdown

2) trainer issues

3) weight drain/possible contractual weight stipulations

4) disadvantage of team pac watching training video footage courtesy of hbo

in the situations where he didn't have these advantages (jmm, bradley) he looked less impressive.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Aug 7 2013, 12:58 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 8 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 7 2013, 12:56 PM) *
ok....so the times we know of where guys tested positive...

quillen/wright
tarver/kayode
vargas/dlh
jones/no name dude
toney/ruiz
mosley/dlh

i can't say that any of those guys looked any more spectacular. in fact...some of them looked less than impressive. i'm not convinced p.e.d's do shit but give someone a psychological edge. might as well give these guys placebos(sugar pills.)

i know floyd is the guy that brought all this to the forefront....i said it before...i'll say it again....pac's "dominance" was a combination of things. i can't say for certain he wasn't using....but i can say that i believe the majority of his opponents at 140 and above have dealt with...

1) recent war/beatdown

2) trainer issues

3) weight drain/possible contractual weight stipulations

4) disadvantage of team pac watching training video footage courtesy of hbo

in the situations where he didn't have these advantages (jmm, bradley) he looked less impressive.

Don't matter if they look good or not, PED's is an unfair advantage that these shits use. Holyfield is a perfect example, don't get me started on him tohugh, I'll take this whole thread over. I tried to get at him at the Mayweather fight...he ducked me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ...nah but the people let him know that they thought he was a cheat and Tyson was better lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 8 2013, 09:46 PM) *
Don't matter if they look good or not, PED's is an unfair advantage that these shits use. Holyfield is a perfect example, don't get me started on him tohugh, I'll take this whole thread over. I tried to get at him at the Mayweather fight...he ducked me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ...nah but the people let him know that they thought he was a cheat and Tyson was better lol

Do tell!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 01:34 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 10:40 AM) *
Do tell!

You can read an SI.com article from some years back where they were speaking on Evander and his history with PED'S. Now in this article, I believe it was an investigator for the case was being used. The person said that in 94, when Evander had the heart issue that Dr. Margaret Goodman and the commission asked Holyfield about possible HGH use because the irregularities in his heart were signs of steroid and HGH use.

Then we know Tyson said he wouldn't fight him again unless he tool a test for steroids. I read an excerpt in Holyfield's book where he said it was just Tyson being afraid to fight him again and he needed an excuse for when he lost again. There were other boxers who believed he was using around this time though. Fast forward to that fiasco with that drug lab in Alabama.

He was getting the stuff under the name Evan Fields, though he picked them up instead if having them mailed to him. He told the investigators that he was referred by a friend to them but he didn't remember the friend who told him to go there, he said he might of unknowingly took something illegal lol...really Evander???

The investigator said they had a address and a phone number for this Evan Fields character and the address belonged to Holyfield, when they called the number. The investigator said they got Evander's voice mail greeting. The investigators also say that Holyfield needed to answer more questions and that he said he would get back to them but he never did

Instead they said they found it kind of odd that he would ignore their calls but put out statements denying his use of PED'S. HGH was also listed as something he took under the Evan Fields name. What I think is the biggest bitch move out of all this besides just admitting your guilt is in interviews after that he accused Tyson of taking performance enhancers. He said he had a friend who came to him and told him he should take steroids because a name HW was doing it, Evander says he told the friend he didn't care who it was and who was doing it he wouldn't, he then said the friend told him it was Mike Tyson...he said he told him Mike can do what he wants I don't do that. But in all interviews he said that he couldn't remember the friend who told it to him.

See the pattern here lol, he conveniently forgets things. I hate non one who I don't know, but I make no secret about him being one of my least favorite fighters of all time. He was dirty, and a chest IMO. Like A Rod, how many times do you have to get in these situations before you learn your lesson? I can't respect his 2 wins over Mike, i just don't.

I don't consider Bonds the HR king, Aaron still got that spot in my eyes, and I'd never rank Evander over Tyson in any boxing list because this cloud of suspicion has been over him for longer then many fans know. They had a lot of evidence against him and he still won't admit that he did it only that he mistakenly taken something, he's full of shit

That's the problem in boxing, in other sports when that happens you get punished, in boxing you get dates on HBO and title shots. Gamboa though in like him should have been suspended. Instead he fights on and will be I'm big fights at some point, it's really not fair. Holyfield gets so much praise but many of his fans gloss over the fact that he highly likely used PED'S. I think many are glad hour best Tyson. But in my eyes he'll never be the man or fighter Tyson was

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 9 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 02:34 PM) *
You can read an SI.com article from some years back where they were speaking on Evander and his history with PED'S. Now in this article, I believe it was an investigator for the case was being used. The person said that in 94, when Evander had the heart issue that Dr. Margaret Goodman and the commission asked Holyfield about possible HGH use because the irregularities in his heart were signs of steroid and HGH use.

Then we know Tyson said he wouldn't fight him again unless he tool a test for steroids. I read an excerpt in Holyfield's book where he said it was just Tyson being afraid to fight him again and he needed an excuse for when he lost again. There were other boxers who believed he was using around this time though. Fast forward to that fiasco with that drug lab in Alabama.

He was getting the stuff under the name Evan Fields, though he picked them up instead if having them mailed to him. He told the investigators that he was referred by a friend to them but he didn't remember the friend who told him to go there, he said he might of unknowingly took something illegal lol...really Evander???

The investigator said they had a address and a phone number for this Evan Fields character and the address belonged to Holyfield, when they called the number. The investigator said they got Evander's voice mail greeting. The investigators also say that Holyfield needed to answer more questions and that he said he would get back to them but he never did

Instead they said they found it kind of odd that he would ignore their calls but put out statements denying his use of PED'S. HGH was also listed as something he took under the Evan Fields name. What I think is the biggest bitch move out of all this besides just admitting your guilt is in interviews after that he accused Tyson of taking performance enhancers. He said he had a friend who came to him and told him he should take steroids because a name HW was doing it, Evander says he told the friend he didn't care who it was and who was doing it he wouldn't, he then said the friend told him it was Mike Tyson...he said he told him Mike can do what he wants I don't do that. But in all interviews he said that he couldn't remember the friend who told it to him.

See the pattern here lol, he conveniently forgets things. I hate non one who I don't know, but I make no secret about him being one of my least favorite fighters of all time. He was dirty, and a chest IMO. Like A Rod, how many times do you have to get in these situations before you learn your lesson? I can't respect his 2 wins over Mike, i just don't.

I don't consider Bonds the HR king, Aaron still got that spot in my eyes, and I'd never rank Evander over Tyson in any boxing list because this cloud of suspicion has been over him for longer then many fans know. They had a lot of evidence against him and he still won't admit that he did it only that he mistakenly taken something, he's full of shit

That's the problem in boxing, in other sports when that happens you get punished, in boxing you get dates on HBO and title shots. Gamboa though in like him should have been suspended. Instead he fights on and will be I'm big fights at some point, it's really not fair. Holyfield gets so much praise but many of his fans gloss over the fact that he highly likely used PED'S. I think many are glad hour best Tyson. But in my eyes he'll never be the man or fighter Tyson was

i've always suspected tyson was a user. he had a lot of the characteristics of roid rage. same with andrew golota.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 02:27 PM) *
i've always suspected tyson was a user. he had a lot of the characteristics of roid rage. same with andrew golota.

Don't ever speak on Tyson in that manner I will bury you and make us both infamous on city confidential (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 9 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Don't ever speak on Tyson in that manner I will bury you and make us both infamous on city confidential (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i had no idea you were a tyson diehard.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 05:04 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i had no idea you were a tyson diehard.

You never pay attention to me lol

I'm going to tell you a true story, I started boxing in 96. I didn't want to compete as an amateur at first but I did eventually. I remember the first one. Everybody thought Mike would kill him, obviously I did. Then the 2nd fight and people in the Chi at least were clowning Mike and I always rallied for him because they seem his as the rich ghetto n****. Any chance they'd get to diss him they'd take it. So I was going to these amateur fights supporting my friends and these boxers would make fun of me for being such a tough tyson fan

After the second fight he had with Evander, in had a fight coming up my opponent as one of those white asshole boxers who was making fun of Tyson and me for being a fan. I felt a victory would vindicate me and Mike. The bell rang for the first round and i just ignored everything my coach told me, I was doing my best iron Mike impersonation. He survived the round but he got a standing 8, next round comes and he trying to no e around, I pinned him against the ropes and I ain't gon lie, I purposely elbowed him and threw a hook behind it, ref didn't see it or he ignored it. I kept fouling him after that, and I was talking to him when I was hitting him. He quit and the ref tried to intervene and I kept hitting him even after he quit.

I felt so relieved, I told him and his friends that I bet they don't have the guts to diss Mike again and they just gave me my props. The funny thing about this professor,,.....they are my friends now lol

The guy I beat actually assists me with my fighters. He know to this day that if he say some ill shit about Mike I'm going 97 on him. He had to tell my girl to not say shit about Mike, she thought it was so funny until she saw how I react. His last fight in 05 when he lost to that stiff I broke two tvs

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) *
You never pay attention to me lol

I'm going to tell you a true story, I started boxing in 96. I didn't want to compete as an amateur at first but I did eventually. I remember the first one. Everybody thought Mike would kill him, obviously I did. Then the 2nd fight and people in the Chi at least were clowning Mike and I always rallied for him because they seem his as the rich ghetto n****. Any chance they'd get to diss him they'd take it. So I was going to these amateur fights supporting my friends and these boxers would make fun of me for being such a tough tyson fan

After the second fight he had with Evander, in had a fight coming up my opponent as one of those white asshole boxers who was making fun of Tyson and me for being a fan. I felt a victory would vindicate me and Mike. The bell rang for the first round and i just ignored everything my coach told me, I was doing my best iron Mike impersonation. He survived the round but he got a standing 8, next round comes and he trying to no e around, I pinned him against the ropes and I ain't gon lie, I purposely elbowed him and threw a hook behind it, ref didn't see it or he ignored it. I kept fouling him after that, and I was talking to him when I was hitting him. He quit and the ref tried to intervene and I kept hitting him even after he quit.

I felt so relieved, I told him and his friends that I bet they don't have the guts to diss Mike again and they just gave me my props. The funny thing about this professor,,.....they are my friends now lol

The guy I beat actually assists me with my fighters. He know to this day that if he say some ill shit about Mike I'm going 97 on him. He had to tell my girl to not say shit about Mike, she thought it was so funny until she saw how I react. His last fight in 05 when he lost to that stiff I broke two tvs

damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i don't know if i should laugh or what...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 01:22 AM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 12:10 AM) *
damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i don't know if i should laugh or what...

I don't care if you laugh, I laugh at it at times too. You should see me in the gym when they hit me with the oh tyson has six losses line. I usually go on and on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 02:22 AM) *
I don't care if you laugh, I laugh at it at times too. You should see me in the gym when they hit me with the oh tyson has six losses line. I usually go on and on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i have to ask....are you a cubs fan?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 01:46 PM) *
i have to ask....are you a cubs fan?

I don't do the segregation thing, if it's Chicago it's me

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 07:23 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 05:50 PM) *
I don't do the segregation thing, if it's Chicago it's me

got it. i do the same...but i won't admit to being a cubs fan back home. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 07:23 PM) *
got it. i do the same...but i won't admit to being a cubs fan back home. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Why not? I've seen some stuff that makes me glad I don't participate in the rivalry. I'm just appreciative when one or both makes the playoffs. But the sox and cubs are like the crips and bloods of chicago, choose wisely (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Why not? I've seen some stuff that makes me glad I don't participate in the rivalry. I'm just appreciative when one or both makes the playoffs. But the sox and cubs are like the crips and bloods of chicago, choose wisely (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

my whole fam is south siders. if i claim cubs at the crib i better be ready to scrap. i ain't fighting with my gangbangin ass cousins! i'm too old for that shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 13 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 10:09 PM) *
my whole fam is south siders. if i claim cubs at the crib i better be ready to scrap. i ain't fighting with my gangbangin ass cousins! i'm too old for that shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Southsiders look for any reason to throw down (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 13 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 01:14 AM) *
Southsiders look for any reason to throw down (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

you ain't lying.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Cshel86   Wake Up USADA!   Aug 7 2013, 09:26 AM
- - bnoles4life   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 10:26 AM) Al...   Aug 7 2013, 10:18 AM
- - Dolimite   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 06:26 AM) Al...   Aug 7 2013, 12:46 PM
- - mrchitown   Man, might as well tell all of these testing agenc...   Aug 7 2013, 12:47 PM
- - daprofessor   i seriously doubt they go through all the time and...   Aug 7 2013, 12:49 PM
- - daprofessor   ok....so the times we know of where guys tested po...   Aug 7 2013, 12:56 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 7 2013, 12:56 PM...   Aug 8 2013, 08:46 PM
|- - Cshel86   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 8 2013, 09:46 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 10:40 AM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 10:40 AM) Do...   Aug 9 2013, 01:34 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 02:34 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 02:27 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 02:27 PM...   Aug 9 2013, 05:03 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:03 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 05:04 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 05:04 PM...   Aug 9 2013, 05:23 PM
|- - Plah   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 05:27 PM
||- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Plah @ Aug 9 2013, 05:27 PM) LMAO ...   Aug 9 2013, 09:42 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) ...   Aug 12 2013, 12:10 AM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 12:10 A...   Aug 12 2013, 01:22 AM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 02:22 AM)...   Aug 12 2013, 01:46 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 01:46 P...   Aug 12 2013, 04:50 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 05:50 PM)...   Aug 12 2013, 07:23 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 07:23 P...   Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 09:31 PM)...   Aug 12 2013, 10:09 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 10:09 P...   Aug 13 2013, 12:14 AM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 01:14 AM)...   Aug 13 2013, 01:16 PM
- - Cshel86   Looks like they JUST tested Danny yesterday, durin...   Aug 8 2013, 05:50 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 8 2013, 06:50 PM) Lo...   Aug 8 2013, 06:33 PM
- - checkleft   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 7 2013, 12:56 PM...   Aug 8 2013, 05:55 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 8 2013, 06:55 PM) ...   Aug 8 2013, 06:35 PM
- - MaxPayne   This is completely baseless, but for some reason, ...   Aug 9 2013, 11:06 AM
- - checkleft   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 01:34 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 02:15 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 9 2013, 02:15 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 05:03 PM
- - checkleft   QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 02:27 PM...   Aug 9 2013, 02:31 PM
|- - daprofessor   QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 9 2013, 03:31 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 05:06 PM
- - Cshel86   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 02:34 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM) Go...   Aug 9 2013, 09:53 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM) Ho...   Aug 9 2013, 10:01 PM
|- - Cshel86   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:01 PM) ...   Aug 9 2013, 10:37 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 10:37 PM) Ev...   Aug 9 2013, 11:38 PM
|- - Hotsauce   QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:38 PM) ...   Aug 12 2013, 05:18 PM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 12 2013, 05:18 PM) ...   Aug 12 2013, 07:20 PM
- - MaxPayne   Doesn't Holyfield have like 12 kids or some sh...   Aug 10 2013, 05:43 AM
|- - mrchitown   QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 10 2013, 05:43 AM) ...   Aug 12 2013, 01:20 AM
- - Hotsauce   mrchitown about that life   Aug 12 2013, 05:15 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:56 AM