IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wake Up USADA!, Mofos are sleeping at the wheel, it seems...
daprofessor
post Aug 9 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 9 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Some people are just fucking crazy lol.

golota was crazy. back when i used to work out at windy city boxing club...when i came into the gym he'd mean mug me...bump me as i was walking by...i wasn't even a heavyweight! straight bully mentality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that dude was crazy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 05:04 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i had no idea you were a tyson diehard.

You never pay attention to me lol

I'm going to tell you a true story, I started boxing in 96. I didn't want to compete as an amateur at first but I did eventually. I remember the first one. Everybody thought Mike would kill him, obviously I did. Then the 2nd fight and people in the Chi at least were clowning Mike and I always rallied for him because they seem his as the rich ghetto n****. Any chance they'd get to diss him they'd take it. So I was going to these amateur fights supporting my friends and these boxers would make fun of me for being such a tough tyson fan

After the second fight he had with Evander, in had a fight coming up my opponent as one of those white asshole boxers who was making fun of Tyson and me for being a fan. I felt a victory would vindicate me and Mike. The bell rang for the first round and i just ignored everything my coach told me, I was doing my best iron Mike impersonation. He survived the round but he got a standing 8, next round comes and he trying to no e around, I pinned him against the ropes and I ain't gon lie, I purposely elbowed him and threw a hook behind it, ref didn't see it or he ignored it. I kept fouling him after that, and I was talking to him when I was hitting him. He quit and the ref tried to intervene and I kept hitting him even after he quit.

I felt so relieved, I told him and his friends that I bet they don't have the guts to diss Mike again and they just gave me my props. The funny thing about this professor,,.....they are my friends now lol

The guy I beat actually assists me with my fighters. He know to this day that if he say some ill shit about Mike I'm going 97 on him. He had to tell my girl to not say shit about Mike, she thought it was so funny until she saw how I react. His last fight in 05 when he lost to that stiff I broke two tvs

+Quote Post
Plah
post Aug 9 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) *

I'm going to tell you a true story, I started boxing in 96. I didn't want to compete as an amateur at first but I did eventually. I remember the first one. Everybody thought Mike would kill him, obviously I did. Then the 2nd fight and people in the Chi at least were clowning Mike and I always rallied for him because they seem his as the rich ghetto n****. Any chance they'd get to diss him they'd take it. So I was going to these amateur fights supporting my friends and these boxers would make fun of me for being such a tough tyson fan

After the second fight he had with Evander, in had a fight coming up my opponent as one of those white asshole boxers who was making fun of Tyson and me for being a fan. I felt a victory would vindicate me and Mike. The bell rang for the first round and i just ignored everything my coach told me, I was doing my best iron Mike impersonation. He survived the round but he got a standing 8, next round comes and he trying to no e around, I pinned him against the ropes and I ain't gon lie, I purposely elbowed him and threw a hook behind it, ref didn't see it or he ignored it. I kept fouling him after that, and I was talking to him when I was hitting him. He quit and the ref tried to intervene and I kept hitting him even after he quit.

I felt so relieved, I told him and his friends that I bet they don't have the guts to diss Mike again and they just gave me my props. The funny thing about this professor,,.....they are my friends now lol

The guy I beat actually assists me with my fighters. He know to this day that if he say some ill shit about Mike I'm going 97 on him. He had to tell my girl to not say shit about Mike, she thought it was so funny until she saw how I react. His last fight in 05 when he lost to that stiff I broke two tvs

LMAO

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 02:34 PM) *
You can read an SI.com article from some years back where they were speaking on Evander and his history with PED'S. Now in this article, I believe it was an investigator for the case was being used. The person said that in 94, when Evander had the heart issue that Dr. Margaret Goodman and the commission asked Holyfield about possible HGH use because the irregularities in his heart were signs of steroid and HGH use.

Then we know Tyson said he wouldn't fight him again unless he tool a test for steroids. I read an excerpt in Holyfield's book where he said it was just Tyson being afraid to fight him again and he needed an excuse for when he lost again. There were other boxers who believed he was using around this time though. Fast forward to that fiasco with that drug lab in Alabama.

He was getting the stuff under the name Evan Fields, though he picked them up instead if having them mailed to him. He told the investigators that he was referred by a friend to them but he didn't remember the friend who told him to go there, he said he might of unknowingly took something illegal lol...really Evander???

The investigator said they had a address and a phone number for this Evan Fields character and the address belonged to Holyfield, when they called the number. The investigator said they got Evander's voice mail greeting. The investigators also say that Holyfield needed to answer more questions and that he said he would get back to them but he never did

Instead they said they found it kind of odd that he would ignore their calls but put out statements denying his use of PED'S. HGH was also listed as something he took under the Evan Fields name. What I think is the biggest bitch move out of all this besides just admitting your guilt is in interviews after that he accused Tyson of taking performance enhancers. He said he had a friend who came to him and told him he should take steroids because a name HW was doing it, Evander says he told the friend he didn't care who it was and who was doing it he wouldn't, he then said the friend told him it was Mike Tyson...he said he told him Mike can do what he wants I don't do that. But in all interviews he said that he couldn't remember the friend who told it to him.

See the pattern here lol, he conveniently forgets things. I hate non one who I don't know, but I make no secret about him being one of my least favorite fighters of all time. He was dirty, and a chest IMO. Like A Rod, how many times do you have to get in these situations before you learn your lesson? I can't respect his 2 wins over Mike, i just don't.

I don't consider Bonds the HR king, Aaron still got that spot in my eyes, and I'd never rank Evander over Tyson in any boxing list because this cloud of suspicion has been over him for longer then many fans know. They had a lot of evidence against him and he still won't admit that he did it only that he mistakenly taken something, he's full of shit

That's the problem in boxing, in other sports when that happens you get punished, in boxing you get dates on HBO and title shots. Gamboa though in like him should have been suspended. Instead he fights on and will be I'm big fights at some point, it's really not fair. Holyfield gets so much praise but many of his fans gloss over the fact that he highly likely used PED'S. I think many are glad hour best Tyson. But in my eyes he'll never be the man or fighter Tyson was

Good stuff! The sad thing is, even when Holyfield appeared guilty as hell, what happened? People either ignored it, or they approached the situation like a bunch of sap-asses. I mean shit, if you're gonna confront somebody about something illegal, at least have the balls to follow through with some type pride.

Holyfield's physique was always unusually noteworthy....weird. Speaking of A-Rod, why doesn't that POS motherufcker just retire? I mean, how many times does it take to get caught? Lol

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) *

Asshole!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Plah @ Aug 9 2013, 05:27 PM) *
LMAO

I'm not ashamed to say I did that Plah (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM) *
Good stuff! The sad thing is, even when Holyfield appeared guilty as hell, what happened? People either ignored it, or they approached the situation like a bunch of sap-asses. I mean shit, if you're gonna confront somebody about something illegal, at least have the balls to follow through with some type pride.

Holyfield's physique was always unusually noteworthy....weird. Speaking of A-Rod, why doesn't that POS motherufcker just retire? I mean, how many times does it take to get caught? Lol

Asshole!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's what I'm saying, we have to measure these athletes on an even plain and he doesn't measure up in my opinion as a great HW, and I say that because when you look at his frame from cruiser to his transition to HW, he got big. Now I'm not saying he didn't work hard but the use of steroids or PED's allows you to train more and recover quicker

Each time he's been caught out there, it somehow disappears and is swept under the rug. That's why I said in other sports this wouldn't have been tolerated. if he was an NBA player or an NFL player he'd be punished for this but since fighters like he, Mosley, and more recently Gamboa are combat athletes, it's ignored and they're allowed to fight for big money and titles

Yeah I did that and I'm not ashamed of it. I don't know if you remember but Tyson could be dirty at times too. I've noticed in fights of his that he would throw a shot that looked like a hook but he'd come across and his elbow would connect on the opponent's eye. So I tired it and it worked. The headgear in the amateur system made it difficult but I just put more on the blow and I was elbowing him in his right eye. His trunks were big as hell so I'd throw some occasional body shot and made sure it went a bit low. I stepped on his feet and punched, held and hit. I was pissed, I saw red that fight

I'm not ashamed of what I did but my coach punished me severely after that, but I did what I had to do for Tyson (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:10 PM) *

It sure was but it got ignored too many times...man A-Rod is done, the Yanks have done everything in their power to tell him they don't want him on their ballclub but he hasn't got the memo. He's done the sport of baseball a great disservice. He's essentially spitting in the face of us all and the game with this crap. He said he would not allow MLB to suspend him and he would appeal. That was after the overwhelming evidence they have on him. He tried to have evidence linking him destroyed but refused to cooperate at first with investigators.

They offered him the 214 game suspension or a ban and he refused and then accepted it, now he's appealed it and will play the rest of this season and still he will serve that suspension more then likely. His days of baseball are over after this season. I don't see what team wants that headache and who'd be dumb enough to pick him up. He and Braun are pathetic

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:01 PM) *
It sure was but it got ignored too many times...man A-Rod is done, the Yanks have done everything in their power to tell him they don't want him on their ballclub but he hasn't got the memo. He's done the sport of baseball a great disservice. He's essentially spitting in the face of us all and the game with this crap. He said he would not allow MLB to suspend him and he would appeal. That was after the overwhelming evidence they have on him. He tried to have evidence linking him destroyed but refused to cooperate at first with investigators.

They offered him the 214 game suspension or a ban and he refused and then accepted it, now he's appealed it and will play the rest of this season and still he will serve that suspension more then likely. His days of baseball are over after this season. I don't see what team wants that headache and who'd be dumb enough to pick him up. He and Braun are pathetic

Everything about Evander got ignored. Dude had a million freakin' illegitimate kids, because he wanted to play "pull-out king", but nobody uttered shit about it.

As for A-Rod, that dude is a reeeeal tool...a tool whose been granted too many chances. As you're mentioning, he just got caught this last week. I mean damn bruh, just give that shit up. If you cant compete at the top level anymore, then fuck off. Surely he some type of money to fall back on, since they've paid him crazy money.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 9 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Everything about Evander got ignored. Dude had a million freakin' illegitimate kids, because he wanted to play "pull-out king", but nobody uttered shit about it.

As for A-Rod, that dude is a reeeeal tool...a tool whose been granted too many chances. As you're mentioning, he just got caught this last week. I mean damn bruh, just give that shit up. If you cant compete at the top level anymore, then fuck off. Surely he some type of money to fall back on, since they've paid him crazy money.

Exactly. How you this "Holy" man but you running thru chicks and aint cleaning up after yourself. I think he and Tyson are linked, in the sense that one almost can't be without the other. The hell with that Douglass fight, Holyfield was always the guy they wanted to put him down. Foreman was too to an extent. Tyson scares the masses and Evander is apart of the masses, his image in the sense of what he presented is what they loved. Mike for better or for worse and we've seen his version of worse is an in your face guy, they dealt with it for a while and then they wanted to silence him

Doesn't he still have the richest contract in MLB history? My thing is why do it, I liked A-Rod but after the first incident I stopped messing with him

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Aug 10 2013, 05:43 AM
Post #30

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

Doesn't Holyfield have like 12 kids or some shit ?

He was a steroid abuser since before those Tyson fights. I've said it before and I'll say it again: power simply does not carry beyond a certain range, especially if a man is going from 175 lbs. to Heavyweight.

As a naturally smaller dude who simply isn't cutting as much weight, you're meant to beat guys with speed and precision, while avoiding/negating their power.

I don't think Tyson ever did and PEDs. He was a natural killer. He had them tree trunk legs since he was like fucking 14 years old. Some dudes are just born with otherworldly muscle fibers and bone density.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 09:04 AM