IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wake Up USADA!, Mofos are sleeping at the wheel, it seems...
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) *
You never pay attention to me lol

I'm going to tell you a true story, I started boxing in 96. I didn't want to compete as an amateur at first but I did eventually. I remember the first one. Everybody thought Mike would kill him, obviously I did. Then the 2nd fight and people in the Chi at least were clowning Mike and I always rallied for him because they seem his as the rich ghetto n****. Any chance they'd get to diss him they'd take it. So I was going to these amateur fights supporting my friends and these boxers would make fun of me for being such a tough tyson fan

After the second fight he had with Evander, in had a fight coming up my opponent as one of those white asshole boxers who was making fun of Tyson and me for being a fan. I felt a victory would vindicate me and Mike. The bell rang for the first round and i just ignored everything my coach told me, I was doing my best iron Mike impersonation. He survived the round but he got a standing 8, next round comes and he trying to no e around, I pinned him against the ropes and I ain't gon lie, I purposely elbowed him and threw a hook behind it, ref didn't see it or he ignored it. I kept fouling him after that, and I was talking to him when I was hitting him. He quit and the ref tried to intervene and I kept hitting him even after he quit.

I felt so relieved, I told him and his friends that I bet they don't have the guts to diss Mike again and they just gave me my props. The funny thing about this professor,,.....they are my friends now lol

The guy I beat actually assists me with my fighters. He know to this day that if he say some ill shit about Mike I'm going 97 on him. He had to tell my girl to not say shit about Mike, she thought it was so funny until she saw how I react. His last fight in 05 when he lost to that stiff I broke two tvs

damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i don't know if i should laugh or what...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 01:20 AM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 10 2013, 05:43 AM) *
Doesn't Holyfield have like 12 kids or some shit ?

He was a steroid abuser since before those Tyson fights. I've said it before and I'll say it again: power simply does not carry beyond a certain range, especially if a man is going from 175 lbs. to Heavyweight.

As a naturally smaller dude who simply isn't cutting as much weight, you're meant to beat guys with speed and precision, while avoiding/negating their power.

I don't think Tyson ever did and PEDs. He was a natural killer. He had them tree trunk legs since he was like fucking 14 years old. Some dudes are just born with otherworldly muscle fibers and bone density.

Your in the ballpark with the kid numbers, and for the longest time I don't think the general public knew he had so many kids. Putting things in there proper perspective he seems a bit of a hypocrite....tbe whispers have been there for a long time about him using performance enhancers, he just gets a pass

I don't think Tyson cheated, at least not in that manner lol. His build was natural and as you said the man's lower body was very naturally muscular. Looking at Mike in his time he was a physical phenomenon.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 01:22 AM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 12:10 AM) *
damn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i don't know if i should laugh or what...

I don't care if you laugh, I laugh at it at times too. You should see me in the gym when they hit me with the oh tyson has six losses line. I usually go on and on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 01:46 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 02:22 AM) *
I don't care if you laugh, I laugh at it at times too. You should see me in the gym when they hit me with the oh tyson has six losses line. I usually go on and on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i have to ask....are you a cubs fan?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 01:46 PM) *
i have to ask....are you a cubs fan?

I don't do the segregation thing, if it's Chicago it's me

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 12 2013, 05:15 PM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

mrchitown about that life

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 12 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #37

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:38 PM) *
Exactly. How you this "Holy" man but you running thru chicks and aint cleaning up after yourself. I think he and Tyson are linked, in the sense that one almost can't be without the other. The hell with that Douglass fight, Holyfield was always the guy they wanted to put him down. Foreman was too to an extent. Tyson scares the masses and Evander is apart of the masses, his image in the sense of what he presented is what they loved. Mike for better or for worse and we've seen his version of worse is an in your face guy, they dealt with it for a while and then they wanted to silence him

Doesn't he still have the richest contract in MLB history? My thing is why do it, I liked A-Rod but after the first incident I stopped messing with him

so you saying holyfield was the safe negro?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Aug 12 2013, 05:18 PM) *
so you saying holyfield was the safe negro?

Yes I am

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 07:23 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2013, 05:50 PM) *
I don't do the segregation thing, if it's Chicago it's me

got it. i do the same...but i won't admit to being a cubs fan back home. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 07:23 PM) *
got it. i do the same...but i won't admit to being a cubs fan back home. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Why not? I've seen some stuff that makes me glad I don't participate in the rivalry. I'm just appreciative when one or both makes the playoffs. But the sox and cubs are like the crips and bloods of chicago, choose wisely (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 12 2013, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 02:49 AM