IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angel Garcia Just strained US/China Relations!
aTYpicalTYrant
post Aug 9 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2013, 04:56 PM) *
there's something else at work with canelo....with mexico's rich history in boxing....and stars like jmm, morales and barerra...they have some serious love for this dude who hasn't accomplished shit.

He did beat Trout though! Lol (In a much closer fight than the judges scored it.) He will be exposed soon enough... He's not a bad fighter I'm just not sold on him being elite.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 10:21 AM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Angel is always known to ruffle some feathers somewhere. If he cant get into Matthysse's head right about now, and get things stirred up, then he's sure to do it somewhere else. Cant say that he's wrong most of the time...he simply says shit that others are too afraid to mention.

Besides, isn't he always speaking the "troof", when it comes to "Daaaanny"?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 9 2013, 12:25 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 07:21 AM) *
Angel is always known to ruffle some feathers somewhere. If he cant get into Matthysse's head right about now, and get things stirred up, then he's sure to do it somewhere else. Cant say that he's wrong most of the time...he simply says shit that others are too afraid to mention.

Besides, isn't he always speaking the "troof", when it comes to "Daaaanny"?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Your lady let you come up for air, good to see.

Angel is going to get his son's ass kicked. Your Falcons looked like shit yesterday! LOL. Pray for my Eagles!

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 9 2013, 02:47 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 9 2013, 12:25 PM) *

Angel is going to get his son's ass kicked. Your Falcons looked like shit yesterday! LOL. Pray for my Eagles!

Lol... Yall goin ugly early..

But all this makes me wonder why more fighters dont come from China.

Also why big fights don't take place there? I didn't know boxing had much of a market over there..

This post has been edited by BoxingStill#1: Aug 9 2013, 02:49 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 9 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Aug 9 2013, 09:53 AM) *
He did beat Trout though! Lol (In a much closer fight than the judges scored it.) He will be exposed soon enough... He's not a bad fighter I'm just not sold on him being elite.

fixed.

i had him losing...even with the knockdown.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 9 2013, 01:25 PM) *

Lmao! Fuck outta here bro! But for real though, it was hell trying to dodge her this week. I tend to forget how scary the infatuation stage is...she's latched onto me like a baby kangaroo man. Lol

I CANT STAND the Falcons, or they're imbecile fans. They SO sure that the yesterday's preseason game was going to show us something, but the beatdown at the hands of the Bengals, made them change their tune. Then I had to hear, "It's preseason, it dont matter. It's some players that are gonna get cut anyway". Bunch of assbags. Oh, and those Eagles...good luck with Vick...the man who can NEVER deliver when it matters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 9 2013, 03:47 PM) *
Lol... Yall goin ugly early..

But all this makes me wonder why more fighters dont come from China.

Also why big fights don't take place there? I didn't know boxing had much of a market over there..

You know how we do! Whaddup Box! To hell with this China stuff, I'm just waiting to see Dusty get some television time soon! I read an article about him a few weeks ago, or it was a video clip I saw. Any word on him?

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 10 2013, 09:28 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 08:23 PM) *
Lmao! Fuck outta here bro! But for real though, it was hell trying to dodge her this week. I tend to forget how scary the infatuation stage is...she's latched onto me like a baby kangaroo man. Lol

I CANT STAND the Falcons, or they're imbecile fans. They SO sure that the yesterday's preseason game was going to show us something, but the beatdown at the hands of the Bengals, made them change their tune. Then I had to hear, "It's preseason, it dont matter. It's some players that are gonna get cut anyway". Bunch of assbags. Oh, and those Eagles...good luck with Vick...the man who can NEVER deliver when it matters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You know how we do! Whaddup Box! To hell with this China stuff, I'm just waiting to see Dusty get some television time soon! I read an article about him a few weeks ago, or it was a video clip I saw. Any word on him?

Yoyoyoyo how are things?

I've been on here everyday. Lol. I get into these modes where I get more entertainment out of reading the articles and watching yall go back and forth.. comical to say the least. Lol.. yall often make points I intended to make so as I was taught as a young man, don't speak unless u have something to say..

Yea Dusty is getting real good exposure as of late. He is now 16-0. Next fight is on the 28th. His last fight made it on epix which I was able to catch in person. Hes in good with guys from haymons camp, and Ward... To name a couple.. watch his lil promo a fan put on for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqx2JUV6d4...eature=youtu.be

Just a matter of time I'm assuming

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Aug 11 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #18

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 03:04 PM) *
fixed.

i had him losing...even with the knockdown.

Don't you brag about taking my sidepiece! Sorry, just bringing back some funny memories.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 11 2013, 09:25 AM
Post #19

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 06:23 PM) *

Did you see Vick play! That dude launched a 47 yard TD with no effort. And you do know that Matty Melt is your QB? Mr. Romo Jr. Can't win the big games.

Don't believer her if she tells you she can't get pregnant! Well, so much for the honeymoon phase. Good luck with that one bro, once they think they really have you, watch out for the hooks they try to dig into you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 11 2013, 10:06 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 8 2013, 02:07 PM) *
Does sound like he's jealous but he makes a good point. If this kid is making this much just cause of his amateur career why isn't rigo doing the same when he is clearly a better fighter.

Agreed. TR's claims that he isn't marketable are disingenuous at best and to me, very insulting to boxing fans' intelligence at worst. Can't wait for his contract with TR to expire (should be in a year or so) and then let's see what the other promoters think of Guillermo Rigondeaux. I'm willing to bet that someone will sign him and he'll be on TV a lot more.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Aug 11 2013, 10:07 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:40 PM