IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angel Garcia Just strained US/China Relations!
daprofessor
post Aug 12 2013, 12:00 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Col Reb @ Aug 11 2013, 01:23 AM) *
Don't you brag about taking my sidepiece! Sorry, just bringing back some funny memories.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 13 2013, 09:33 AM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 10 2013, 10:28 PM) *
Yoyoyoyo how are things?

I've been on here everyday. Lol. I get into these modes where I get more entertainment out of reading the articles and watching yall go back and forth.. comical to say the least. Lol.. yall often make points I intended to make so as I was taught as a young man, don't speak unless u have something to say..

Yea Dusty is getting real good exposure as of late. He is now 16-0. Next fight is on the 28th. His last fight made it on epix which I was able to catch in person. Hes in good with guys from haymons camp, and Ward... To name a couple.. watch his lil promo a fan put on for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMqx2JUV6d4...eature=youtu.be

Just a matter of time I'm assuming

Damn, that dude has 16 fights already?! I remember him being 2-0 when you talked about him not long ago.

Man please, you can say whatever you wanna say around here, lol.

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 11 2013, 10:25 AM) *
Did you see Vick play! That dude launched a 47 yard TD with no effort. And you do know that Matty Melt is your QB? Mr. Romo Jr. Can't win the big games.

Don't believer her if she tells you she can't get pregnant! Well, so much for the honeymoon phase. Good luck with that one bro, once they think they really have you, watch out for the hooks they try to dig into you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

Man, I've learned over the years, to not get excited about anything that Vick does nowadays. The last time I was truly impressed with him, was back in Dec. 2010, when they came back from the 20+ pt deficit against the Giants, and Desean Jackson ran that kick return allll the way back. Since then, I haven't seen much from Mike.

As for her, she's chilling. I hope she doesn't turn into a stage-5 clinger...nothing's cool about that crap...nothing. As long as she doesn't give me shit while boxing is on, then Im good. The last card that I watched while she was at my crib, was that NBC card a couple weeks ago. She came and laid across the couch and put her feet on me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

I didn't spot check her, but best believe, it wont be happening again. Gladly, I wasn't too excited about that NBC card, but still...give that "I'm sleepy and just wanna be under you" nonsense a break. C'mon baby, the bed is made up with clean sheets (courtesy of Gain liquid detergent)...make use of it.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 07:33 AM) *
Damn, that dude has 16 fights already?! I remember him being 2-0 when you talked about him not long ago.

Man please, you can say whatever you wanna say around here, lol.

Man, I've learned over the years, to not get excited about anything that Vick does nowadays. The last time I was truly impressed with him, was back in Dec. 2010, when they came back from the 20+ pt deficit against the Giants, and Desean Jackson ran that kick return allll the way back. Since then, I haven't seen much from Mike.

As for her, she's chilling. I hope she doesn't turn into a stage-5 clinger...nothing's cool about that crap...nothing. As long as she doesn't give me shit while boxing is on, then Im good. The last card that I watched while she was at my crib, was that NBC card a couple weeks ago. She came and laid across the couch and put her feet on me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

I didn't spot check her, but best believe, it wont be happening again. Gladly, I wasn't too excited about that NBC card, but still...give that "I'm sleepy and just wanna be under you" nonsense a break. C'mon baby, the bed is made up with clean sheets (courtesy of Gain liquid detergent)...make use of it.

That was the best game ever! The press conference was the best because no one was in the Giants press room!!! Those were the days. Now his O line sucked and Andy Reid was a pass happy son of a bitch, hopefully things will be sunny in Philly again.

Dude you were suppose to compliment her on how nice her feet were (tell me she has nice feet!) and massage them. Shit, I do it, which is how she got pregnant the first time, nevermind, don't listen to me! Keep that wall up!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 13 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 01:58 PM) *
[/b]
That was the best game ever! The press conference was the best because no one was in the Giants press room!!! Those were the days. Now his O line sucked and Andy Reid was a pass happy son of a bitch, hopefully things will be sunny in Philly again.

Dude you were suppose to compliment her on how nice her feet were (tell me she has nice feet!) and massage them. Shit, I do it, which is how she got pregnant the first time, nevermind, don't listen to me! Keep that wall up!

I agree...best game I've seen the Eagles play in recent years. McNabb stunk it up, during his last season...haven't heard shit from him, since his ugly season in D.C.

As for her, that's EXACTLY what I was doing...rubbing her feet...oil and all. That's NOT the type of stuff I wanna do during a fight. Gladly, it was an NBC card, which wasn't the best card they ever aired. Point is, I like to watch fights, post numerous jackass comments and get shitfaced on fight night...not rub feet.

I told her that wanted a massage last night...I straight up told her...no need for asking. I told her that wanted grapes, feather fans, and a wicker chair. On top of that, a brotha needed some decent body oil, not any of that Apple Mango Tango bullshit from her stash. I also let her know..."no wick chair, no massage". Oh course she chose the latter, I mean c'mon who actually owns a wicker chair? I just wanted to feel like a King, and a wicker chair my friend, will do the trick. Lol

Anyhow, I TOLD HER that she was gonna be at my house will all of my drunk company on Sept. 14th. She tried to talk her way out it by saying that "you're gonna have a lot of company, and you're going to be enjoying the fight". Oh no mam, yo gone get this work! You're gonna see me shitfaced and disorderly...exactly how I like to be when big fights happen.

I wish she would try to cop out and go eat crab cakes or whatever tha hell it is that she does when she hangs out with her sorority sisters. Oh no mam, you're stuck with me and boxing...FOR LIFE! Gang stuff homie! Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 10:44 AM) *
I agree...best game I've seen the Eagles play in recent years. McNabb stunk it up, during his last season...haven't heard shit from him, since his ugly season in D.C.

As for her, that's EXACTLY what I was doing...rubbing her feet...oil and all. That's NOT the type of stuff I wanna do during a fight. Gladly, it was an NBC card, which wasn't the best card they ever aired. Point is, I like to watch fights, post numerous jackass comments and get shitfaced on fight night...not rub feet.

I told her that wanted a massage last night...I straight up told her...no need for asking. I told her that wanted grapes, feather fans, and a wicker chair. On top of that, a brotha needed some decent body oil, not any of that Apple Mango Tango bullshit from her stash. I also let her know..."no wick chair, no massage". Oh course she chose the latter, I mean c'mon who actually owns a wicker chair? I just wanted to feel like a King, and a wicker chair my friend, will do the trick. Lol

Anyhow, I TOLD HER that she was gonna be at my house will all of my drunk company on Sept. 14th. She tried to talk her way out it by saying that "you're gonna have a lot of company, and you're going to be enjoying the fight". Oh no mam, yo gone get this work! You're gonna see me shitfaced and disorderly...exactly how I like to be when big fights happen.

I wish she would try to cop out and go eat crab cakes or whatever tha hell it is that she does when she hangs out with her sorority sisters. Oh no mam, you're stuck with me and boxing...FOR LIFE! Gang stuff homie! Lol

Dude if she is a Delta you need to invite her sisters over, when they get shit faced it is on and popping! Trust me, I had my share of Delta's and they are FUN! Now if she is an AKA, good luck bro. Zeta's are down ass chics and SGRhos just want to be held, damn it why did I not stay single!

My girl actually wants me to explain to her what is going on during fights. I told her after all the fights are over I would happily explain, but does she ever listen fuck no! we were watching Floyd vs. Cotto and she asked "Why do they hold each other?" I gave her the mean eye and she was quiet the rest of the fight. I am having a dude's only party, I though about inviting some down ass chics but alcohol boxing and testosterone is a bad mix for me. My lady will be in the Dominican with our son and that is way too much temptation. I am fertile! So no!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 15 2013, 09:45 AM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 06:23 PM) *
Dude if she is a Delta you need to invite her sisters over, when they get shit faced it is on and popping! Trust me, I had my share of Delta's and they are FUN! Now if she is an AKA, good luck bro. Zeta's are down ass chics and SGRhos just want to be held, damn it why did I not stay single!

My girl actually wants me to explain to her what is going on during fights. I told her after all the fights are over I would happily explain, but does she ever listen fuck no! we were watching Floyd vs. Cotto and she asked "Why do they hold each other?" I gave her the mean eye and she was quiet the rest of the fight. I am having a dude's only party, I though about inviting some down ass chics but alcohol boxing and testosterone is a bad mix for me. My lady will be in the Dominican with our son and that is way too much temptation. I am fertile! So no!

Man...she aint the "sharing type", and Im starting to think that she'll try and nut up if a woman gets my attention for more than a few seconds. You know how some women get when they haven't had a man in a LONG time, lol. That shit is worse than making a toddler share their toys...what a daunting task. Lol.

I don't like the whole sorority thing all that much (not that Im hating or anything), and I let her know in a "nice way", that it doesn't keep a roof over my head, food on the table, or money in my pockets. It's like most of those Greek folks are stuck in this college mind frame, and from what I understand, they're around to serve the community and form relationships with one another.

Instead, you have Greek folks acting like gangs and shit. I mean seriously, if their out to serve the community, then why do they get upset and act like they wanna fight and shit, when you ask about their frat/sorority? My last girlfriend was a Delta, and I put her ass in check QUICKLY, when she got wrong with me. Corey (me) dont play that shit...get your shit in check before you step in my crib (or address me). Lol

As for the way she acts during fights, she's getting better. We almost had a spat about this fuckin' Barker/Geale triple-header this weekend, because she wanted me to go to a play with her Saturday. I had already agreed to it. One of them starts at 2 and the other starts at 7...of course she wanted to go at 7. So...if the shit lasts 2 hours, then you want dinner afterwards?! Whose gonna seat us that late? Will we even get seated at a decent time, while all of the lard asses are stuffing their faces and hoping to stay 'til closing? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Women bro...Smh

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 15 2013, 10:29 AM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:45 AM) *
Man...she aint the "sharing type", and Im starting to think that she'll try and nut up if a woman gets my attention for more than a few seconds. You know how some women get when they haven't had a man in a LONG time, lol. That shit is worse than making a toddler share their toys...what a daunting task. Lol.

I don't like the whole sorority thing all that much (not that Im hating or anything), and I let her know in a "nice way", that it doesn't keep a roof over my head, food on the table, or money in my pockets. It's like most of those Greek folks are stuck in this college mind frame, and from what I understand, they're around to serve the community and form relationships with one another.

Instead, you have Greek folks acting like gangs and shit. I mean seriously, if their out to serve the community, then why do they get upset and act like they wanna fight and shit, when you ask about their frat/sorority? My last girlfriend was a Delta, and I put her ass in check QUICKLY, when she got wrong with me. Corey (me) dont play that shit...get your shit in check before you step in my crib (or address me). Lol

As for the way she acts during fights, she's getting better. We almost had a spat about this fuckin' Barker/Geale triple-header this weekend, because she wanted me to go to a play with her Saturday. I had already agreed to it. One of them starts at 2 and the other starts at 7...of course she wanted to go at 7. So...if the shit lasts 2 hours, then you want dinner afterwards?! Whose gonna seat us that late? Will we even get seated at a decent time, while all of the lard asses are stuffing their faces and hoping to stay 'til closing? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Women bro...Smh

I was very close to pledging but I skipped out. Too many dudes changed up after they put those letters on. I said screw that. Take her to eat first, go to a play and be done with it. Or tell her, you can't make 7. 2 it is. That way you can have a nice lunch afterwards and she can do whatever later on that night. Compromise bro! Just don't get her pregnant. I was only with my lady for six months before she got pregnant. we have been together for three years going on four and I am on my second kid. Women!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 15 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 15 2013, 10:29 AM) *
I was very close to pledging but I skipped out. Too many dudes changed up after they put those letters on. I said screw that. Take her to eat first, go to a play and be done with it. Or tell her, you can't make 7. 2 it is. That way you can have a nice lunch afterwards and she can do whatever later on that night. Compromise bro! Just don't get her pregnant. I was only with my lady for six months before she got pregnant. we have been together for three years going on four and I am on my second kid. Women!

i never understood the whole greek/frat thing. i always thought that shit was whack. in fact...i still do. i know i'm gonna catch heat for this from some of the frat brothers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 15 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 15 2013, 11:29 AM) *

I was close to pledging, myself. I agree, too many lose sight of who they are after they pledge. If you weren't a fighter and a hot head before, then don't play the "strength in numbers" game as if you're gonna kick somebody's ass if they ask about frats/sororities, or talk about them.

Most of the time, they bitch and moan when somebody says/asks about Greek stuff. Im like, "Shit, you act like you're a blood, crip, GD, or vice lord or some shit". Again, if they're gonna serve the community, then do that, but dont act like you're gonna kick ANY random person's ass, if they ask or make a comment about Greek life. Only gang members are expected to uphold that type of ignorance.

As for this weekend, we're catching the 2PM play, but the restaurant that she wants to go to, has a live band (which her sorority sister sings in) that plays in the "evening"...Im wondering what time that shit starts. Lol. I dont mind compromising shit...but people need to learn "lessons in compromising", rather than throwing the word around and hoping for good results. And yes, I keep it wrapped up. I have two 5 month old pups...if that's the litmus test for kids...then I dont want any. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 16 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 15 2013, 07:58 PM) *
I was close to pledging, myself. I agree, too many lose sight of who they are after they pledge. If you weren't a fighter and a hot head before, then don't play the "strength in numbers" game as if you're gonna kick somebody's ass if they ask about frats/sororities, or talk about them.

Most of the time, they bitch and moan when somebody says/asks about Greek stuff. Im like, "Shit, you act like you're a blood, crip, GD, or vice lord or some shit". Again, if they're gonna serve the community, then do that, but dont act like you're gonna kick ANY random person's ass, if they ask or make a comment about Greek life. Only gang members are expected to uphold that type of ignorance.

As for this weekend, we're catching the 2PM play, but the restaurant that she wants to go to, has a live band (which her sorority sister sings in) that plays in the "evening"...Im wondering what time that shit starts. Lol. I dont mind compromising shit...but people need to learn "lessons in compromising", rather than throwing the word around and hoping for good results. And yes, I keep it wrapped up. I have two 5 month old pups...if that's the litmus test for kids...then I dont want any. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good job!! the thing about a dog you don't have to feed it everyday. Not so much with a kid.

Greeks are a trip. They want you to know that they are greek but the moment you ask them about it, that want to get all secretive. I am like fucking really? And they take that shit too serious, way too serious.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:10 AM