> Thurman vs Guerrero
checkleft
post Aug 8 2013, 02:56 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (jazz @ Aug 8 2013, 02:25 PM) *
Thurman is not even at the level of Andre Berto. Guerrerro would beat him from pillar to post for eight or nine rounds before stopping him on cuts. Thurman needs to step up to the B-Class fighters before he starts calling out the A-Class. At this point, a Thurman/Soto-Karass fight would be a toss up.

Guerrero isn't a A class fighter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 8 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #12

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 8 2013, 02:56 PM) *
Guerrero isn't a A class fighter.

*2chainz voice* TRUUUU (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dmiller7
post Aug 8 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 13,971

I think this fight is a great match up. High volume punches and the one thing that concerns me about the fight is Guerrero getting cut. I think he can stand in there and trade and fight till the end, but if he gets cut....

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 8 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 8 2013, 08:19 AM) *
Great for Thurman, bad for Guerrero. Guerrero will get stopped by Thurman. Guerrero has way to much courage for his own good and will stand and fight. Thurman tags him repeatetdly and gets him out of there. He then brags that Mayweather wasnt able to do that, which starts the discussion of next February...

A winnable fight for KT, I hope that it does happen because as much as RG gets hit I think he goes to sleep in this fight, he (Robert) was very lucky Floyd hurt his hand-otherwise he would've tasted the canvas in that fight.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 8 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 8 2013, 02:29 PM) *
A winnable fight for KT, I hope that it does happen because as much as RG gets hit I think he goes to sleep in this fight, he (Robert) was very lucky Floyd hurt his hand-otherwise he would've tasted the canvas in that fight.

According to Skip Bayless, Floyd has 0 punching power! And he can't knock anyone out.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Aug 8 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #16

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

dont rule out guererros awesome chin. that man can take a hit. thurman is a great matchup for him because he accels against toe to toe fighters, and he has trouble with pure boxers, thurman is not a pure boxer, yes he can box, but his motto is "ko's for life." the man goes for the knockout, but if he cant ko you he will box you un to a decision liek javeck, a fight i wasnt impressed with. gurerro fights hard for 12 rounds. i think we havent seen the best of thurman yet, i beleives his boxing ability beats guererros, but guererro is no slouch. he can also box well, but he just didnt show it against floyd because his handspeed was too slow to floyds reflexes and footwork, so he couldnt touch him. thurman is def hittable, but he is def a slick puncher, he knows how to set up a ko very well. guererro is more of a break you down and punish you fighter. it would be a grueling fight.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Aug 8 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 8 2013, 06:33 PM) *
According to Skip Bayless, Floyd has 0 punching power! And he can't knock anyone out.

a skip bayless discussion sounds like a man sucking his own cock while discussing basketball with his balls.

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 8 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #18

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

Well timed and evenly matched fight...

Very entertaining to say the least....

I don't see where folks are getting off saying therman ain't ready..

This has fight of the year written all over it

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 8 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Thurman's good, but that's about it. He gets that work from Robert in this fight. Robert's hand speed is underrated, and I noticed that in the Floyd fight, just by the way Floyd was feinting and using excessive head movement on certain occasions, when Robert did throw.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 8 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

thurman is going to ko guerrero if this fight happens. i have a strong feeling guerrero won't take the fight.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:11 AM