IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> This kid has balls!, Is Edwin Rodriguez for real?
checkleft
post Aug 8 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...ael&id=4914

Turns out Edwin Rodriguez and HBO wanted to make a Ward fight. Wards team decided to look for different opponents, that's beside the point though. It's not like ward is a huge pay day but it is a dangerous fight! He did destroy grachev, and he does look like he's more than willing to fight anyone to get to the top (he's called out ggg and their camp declined).

They are talking about a bika fight but I read elsewhere bika was gonna fight Anthony dirrell on a stacked card for Hopkins murat

I see this kid causing damage with his power and size along with boxing ability

Thoughts
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Edwin Rodriguez, Delvin Rodgriguez, Donovan George...whoever. I tend to get all of these guys confused...from their names, to their looks. Lol

Isn't Edwin, that guy who fought on that Turning Stone Di Bella card last year. Wasn't he like a grocery dude or somethin'???

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 9 2013, 02:04 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Edwin Rodriguez, Delvin Rodgriguez, Donovan George...whoever. I tend to get all of these guys confused...from their names, to their looks. Lol

Isn't Edwin, that guy who fought on that Turning Stone Di Bella card last year. Wasn't he like a grocery dude or somethin'???

all three are second tier level fighters. delvin is going to have his moment against cotto because he's not what he used to be....and that transition between trainers is going to work in his favor.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 9 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 03:04 PM) *
all three are second tier level fighters. delvin is going to have his moment against cotto because he's not what he used to be....and that transition between trainers is going to work in his favor.

Hasn't Cotto learned his lesson about fighting guys that tower over him??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 09:06 AM