Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Face-Off is back, Pacquiao-Rios
Gambit808
post Aug 12 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Haven't seen this show up in a while. Let me guess, somewhere in there Floyd or Marquez's name will be brought up as a question for Pacquiao again and Rios is gonna get pissed with that and the comparison to Margarito by fans. Come on Rios give the show some substance and try to make PAC mad lol. Like at the beginning when u guys are suppose to shake hands before y'all sit, pull ya hand away as soon as he reaches out. Make a wise crack about his knockout loss like bringing in a pillow or something for him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . Anything to bring something to talk about from a Pacquiao series of Face-Off, because to me they have been the least entertaining.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-rios-s...face-off--68571
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cheesey1
post Aug 12 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 23 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 09:39 PM) *
Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) this is just wrong...but funny as fuck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

don't forget...max will remind pac that he got ktfo'd by jmm....and will ask him some dumb ass questions regarding that. pac will respond with something about the punch being lucky...and will say he's be ko'd twice before and that now he's more hungry.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 04:34 AM