Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Face-Off is back, Pacquiao-Rios
Gambit808
post Aug 12 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Haven't seen this show up in a while. Let me guess, somewhere in there Floyd or Marquez's name will be brought up as a question for Pacquiao again and Rios is gonna get pissed with that and the comparison to Margarito by fans. Come on Rios give the show some substance and try to make PAC mad lol. Like at the beginning when u guys are suppose to shake hands before y'all sit, pull ya hand away as soon as he reaches out. Make a wise crack about his knockout loss like bringing in a pillow or something for him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . Anything to bring something to talk about from a Pacquiao series of Face-Off, because to me they have been the least entertaining.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-rios-s...face-off--68571
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 12 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 12 2013, 09:42 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 10:39 PM) *
Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I hope it's entertaining, maybe Rios will talk some good trash in the segment

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 13 2013, 04:36 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 07:39 PM) *

^^^ THREAD! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

I am sure Kellerman will ask Manny questions about Marquez and then he will ask Rios about does he think he deserve a fight with Manny? Manny will talk about his love of his people, faith, and his re dedication to sport. Rios with stutter about how he will box Manny and that he will end his career. There will be no fight with Mayweather. Kellerman will ask Rios what skills does he have to stop Manny, and then Rios will say he is an Aztec warrior with no fear and how big his heart is. Then Kellerman will ask Manny if he loses this fight will he retire, then Manny will say he will have to talk to his promoter.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 13 2013, 05:00 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Kellerman should say you were supposed to fight Marquez to Rios, but that didn't happen because you had your ass handed to you in the Abril fight. Explain.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 13 2013, 07:41 AM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I hope Rios gets super pissed because Manny has shown in the past that, if he's relied on to carry a Face Off, it's going to be boring.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Aug 13 2013, 08:15 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Not interested in listening to Manny stutter in English and Rios slurring all punch drunk. Put that together with Max and I'll pass. Maybe Max will have Manny reenact the Marquez knockout with Manny and Rios.

This post has been edited by leonthegee: Aug 13 2013, 08:25 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 14 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

"Uhhhh, this is good fight for me, and uhhh...I wont overlook my opponent. We uhhh had good training for this fight, and we want toooo....do it for de fans. Freddie and I work real hard on uhh defense, and it's going to be good uhh fight"

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 14 2013, 09:47 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 09:48 AM) *
"Uhhhh, this is good fight for me, and uhhh...I wont overlook my opponent. We uhhh had good training for this fight, and we want toooo....do it for de fans. Freddie and I work real hard on uhh defense, and it's going to be good uhh fight"

You pretty much just summed up every interview and press conference leading up to the fight lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:57 AM