Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Did Gabriel Campillo Fight Tonight? (ESPN FNF), Friday August 16, 2013
Jack 1000
post Aug 16 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Can't find a thing with regards to results. Did he get injured and they had to call of the fight again?

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Aug 16 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Great card all around and it's very exciting to see boxing back at the ball park. I still wish it was comiskey park though, I expect more cards to be put on there.

That Mollo-Splizka fight was just as good as the first one...Granados is getting a major push here on Chicago but I ain't sold on him for the simple fact that that piece of sh*t ref Cestino or what ever his name is always refs Granados' fights and he's lucky he escaped with a win tonight

Campillo was doing his thing Fonfara isn't anything special IMO, Campillo was schooling him for 8rds. He was doing some dirty stuff too. Should've had points taken off for hitting behind the head and repeatedly stepping on Gabriel's foot. But Campillo's corner didn't help either, they did a horrible job on his right eye

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 19 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 16 2013, 11:15 PM) *
Great card all around and it's very exciting to see boxing back at the ball park. I still wish it was comiskey park though, I expect more cards to be put on there.

That Mollo-Splizka fight was just as good as the first one...Granados is getting a major push here on Chicago but I ain't sold on him for the simple fact that that piece of sh*t ref Cestino or what ever his name is always refs Granados' fights and he's lucky he escaped with a win tonight

Campillo was doing his thing Fonfara isn't anything special IMO, Campillo was schooling him for 8rds. He was doing some dirty stuff too. Should've had points taken off for hitting behind the head and repeatedly stepping on Gabriel's foot. But Campillo's corner didn't help either, they did a horrible job on his right eye

that all sounds like the chicago boxing i remember. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

fonfara is nothing special....but they're going to ride that kid into the sunset or until the wheels fall off...just like adamek. smh.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 19 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 19 2013, 04:24 PM) *
that all sounds like the chicago boxing i remember. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

fonfara is nothing special....but they're going to ride that kid into the sunset or until the wheels fall off...just like adamek. smh.

I'm thinking the wheels will fall off.....they have been pushing Granados on the locals for a very long time and the ref in that fight has done a lot of his fights, he was giving Granados every chance to fight back but he was sitting all over Mollo in that first fight he had with Spizlka back in February. I don't like that guy but he's a product of the commission of this great state lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 19 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 19 2013, 05:13 PM) *
I'm thinking the wheels will fall off.....they have been pushing Granados on the locals for a very long time and the ref in that fight has done a lot of his fights, he was giving Granados every chance to fight back but he was sitting all over Mollo in that first fight he had with Spizlka back in February. I don't like that guy but he's a product of the commission of this great state lol

i know the dude. there are better ref's in the chi. geno is decent. what's the brother with the messed up leg? he was pretty good too.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Aug 19 2013, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 01:26 PM