Closed TopicStart new topic
> mares vs gonzalez, this weekend...
daprofessor
post Aug 20 2013, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

any predictions? santa cruz is on the under card. can these two be headed towards a showdown?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 20 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 20 2013, 06:59 PM) *
any predictions? santa cruz is on the under card. can these two be headed towards a showdown?

This Gonzalez cat, just might pull it off. Well, Check told me not to sleep on him. With that in mind, what Gonzalez fight do I need to watch?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 20 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #3

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Mares seems to always step up to the moment so I don't know who to pick for this fight. What I will do is watch a an exciting fight. I have to steak in this fight, so whoever wins, good job.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 20 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm going for Mares in this one

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 21 2013, 01:15 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I think Mares speed will be too much for Gonzalez. Gonzalez is a fairly solid opponent, but its another setup to make Mares look good. Lets get lil Abner in there with Donaire or Rigondeaux to see how good he really is.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 21 2013, 02:03 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 20 2013, 08:45 PM) *
This Gonzalez cat, just might pull it off. Well, Check told me not to sleep on him. With that in mind, what Gonzalez fight do I need to watch?

Johnny can crack and mares is no defensive wizard, I still like mares in this fight but this dude is dangerous. If mares wins relatively easy I better start seeing him in yalls p4p lists cause this kid is on a roll.
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 21 2013, 01:15 AM) *
I think Mares speed will be too much for Gonzalez. Gonzalez is a fairly solid opponent, but its another setup to make Mares look good. Lets get lil Abner in there with Donaire or Rigondeaux to see how good he really is.

Won't happen as long as both are with top rank. Mares sent an offer to donaire before the rigo fight was made and I think before the other fight to against that grandpa and TR turned it down. He's called out both and beaten everyone else with rank in his divisions, this kid is a stud. I thought moreno had the best shot at beating him and he beat him (albeit in a rough dirty fashion). I haven't seen him peak yet and he's still pretty young. If he gets passed johnny him and Santa Cruz need to get it on! Foty!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 21 2013, 02:05 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

BTW don't miss this card! Barring some accidental headbutt or something we are in for a treat! If you don't have showtime stream it go to a bar, yo mamas, grandmas, uncles, buddys, crack a cold one and sit back and watch them crack!this card hasn't gotten much attention but if these guys can keep winning, the future of boxing is on tomorrow.

I cannot complain about this year in boxing!!! Great fights already and we still have nearly four months to go!

This post has been edited by checkleft: Aug 21 2013, 02:11 AM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 20 2013, 09:13 PM) *
Mares seems to always step up to the moment so I don't know who to pick for this fight. What I will do is watch a an exciting fight. I have to steak in this fight, so whoever wins, good job.

well done? or medium rare? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 21 2013, 01:15 AM) *

the rigondeaux fight is the biggest fight out there for him. i found it funny that he decided to move up in weight after rigondeaux schooled donaire. i think mares beats donaire...but rigondeaux is in a different class.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 21 2013, 02:05 AM) *
BTW don't miss this card! Barring some accidental headbutt or something we are in for a treat! If you don't have showtime stream it go to a bar, yo mamas, grandmas, uncles, buddys, crack a cold one and sit back and watch them crack!this card hasn't gotten much attention but if these guys can keep winning, the future of boxing is on tomorrow.

I cannot complain about this year in boxing!!! Great fights already and we still have nearly four months to go!

this has been a great year in boxing!!! i saw an article that i didn't even bother reading because them fools have no clue. it's always someone complaining about some fight that didn't happen...meanwhile, they're missing all the good ones that are happening!

i'll be at this one this weekend. anyone else going?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:28 PM