Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MOSLEY VS JUDAH, LOSER GOES HOME FOR GOOD
MAHDI
post Aug 23 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

This fight needs to take place and I am sure it would be a good one. Both guys fighting to move on-- desperate-- would make for fire works--

Mosley KOs Judah and sends him on his way..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
checkleft
post Aug 23 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I like the idea but Mosley is fighting at 154 I think

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 23 2013, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 23 2013, 03:52 PM) *
I like the idea but Mosley is fighting at 154 I think

I heard that too... This fight here would end up being a classic and they could even sell a rematch if they go at it like gladiators...

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Aug 23 2013, 05:37 PM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 23 2013, 06:35 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

id favor Judah

+Quote Post
sduck
post Aug 23 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Would definitely be a good fight, i favor Judah if this fight ever takes place.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 12:54 AM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Remember they were supposed to lace up at welter but Zab got injure and Shane tried to act like Zab was afraid of him. But just like then I'm leaning towards Judah. Especially now....Shane don't have much left in him. He barely got by Camp. He's done IMO. I'd like to see it though I don't know how likely the possibility of it happening is.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 24 2013, 07:32 AM
Post #7

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 24 2013, 01:54 AM) *
Remember they were supposed to lace up at welter but Zab got injure and Shane tried to act like Zab was afraid of him. But just like then I'm leaning towards Judah. Especially now....Shane don't have much left in him. He barely got by Camp. He's done IMO. I'd like to see it though I don't know how likely the possibility of it happening is.

Chi-- Shane has about as much as Judah left ... the few spirited rounds he had against Garcia got people thinking he has something more to offer--I would bet the house on a Shane KO... honestly this bout would generate some interest -- imagine if these two went at it like Gatti and Ward multiple times.I can see what Shane is saying. I don't see Judah holding up to Shane's power shots

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Aug 24 2013, 07:36 AM

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Aug 24 2013, 09:14 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

This fight could be a GOOD one. I favor Judah, if he stays disciplined - i know, a looooong shot. Mosley is looking for that one punch nowadays.

I think Judah is able to do some damage. For some reason i can't explain, he resembles Floyd more than Broner at times. At least I think he is much more talented than AB. Not saying he is able to do the same to Mosley as Floyd...but im just saying.
Great fight and a solid goodbye to both no matter the result.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Aug 24 2013, 09:14 AM

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 24 2013, 10:05 AM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Aug 24 2013, 10:14 AM) *
This fight could be a GOOD one. I favor Judah, if he stays disciplined - i know, a looooong shot. Mosley is looking for that one punch nowadays.

I think Judah is able to do some damage. For some reason i can't explain, he resembles Floyd more than Broner at times. At least I think he is much more talented than AB. Not saying he is able to do the same to Mosley as Floyd...but im just saying.
Great fight and a solid goodbye to both no matter the result.

Well, if they gladiator style go for broke they could be able to milk a good rematch... The public would welcome it.

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Aug 24 2013, 10:06 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 24 2013, 07:32 AM) *
Chi-- Shane has about as much as Judah left ... the few spirited rounds he had against Garcia got people thinking he has something more to offer--I would bet the house on a Shane KO... honestly this bout would generate some interest -- imagine if these two went at it like Gatti and Ward multiple times.I can see what Shane is saying. I don't see Judah holding up to Shane's power shots

I totally disagree, Judah beat Matthyse, has rededicated himself with another title run at junior welter and he gave Garcia something to think about. He ain't get dominated. Who knows how that fight would've went if Judah actually threw punches. The rounds Danny won, Zab was not active

Compare that to the torching Shane got from Canelo, he had a draw with Mora and he looked horrible in a squeak by win over Cano. Out of the two the odds are really in Zab's favor. His upside as of right now is more then Shane's. He's whoring himself out to the highest bidder. I don't even see him winning a title again at welter or junior middle. I can see Judah winning another title at 140 or 147. It's a reason Shane retired now he's trying to convince us that he's still got it. I call duck tales

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 24 2013, 03:06 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 08:48 AM