> MOSLEY VS JUDAH, LOSER GOES HOME FOR GOOD
MAHDI
post Aug 24 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 24 2013, 04:05 PM) *
I totally disagree, Judah beat Matthyse, has rededicated himself with another title run at junior welter and he gave Garcia something to think about. He ain't get dominated. Who knows how that fight would've went if Judah actually threw punches. The rounds Danny won, Zab was not active

Compare that to the torching Shane got from Canelo, he had a draw with Mora and he looked horrible in a squeak by win over Cano. Out of the two the odds are really in Zab's favor. His upside as of right now is more then Shane's. He's whoring himself out to the highest bidder. I don't even see him winning a title again at welter or junior middle. I can see Judah winning another title at 140 or 147. It's a reason Shane retired now he's trying to convince us that he's still got it. I call duck tales

Odds in Zabs favor, please. Zab limped away with a gift in the Matthyse fight close but as is customary Zab was on the canvas--Who is Judah going to beat for a title.. lmao.. All you said has a great deal measure of truth but I would bet on a Shane KO. Now if Judah let his hands go and become the first fighter to KO Shane, the future hall of famer that would be saying a lot, but as was evident in the Garcia fight Zab is gun shy. And please, Zab had some nice moments late, but he was getting beaten up- Zab will not punch because he is afraid of getting caught on that glass jaw. He suffers from Post Traumatic Kosta Tszy Syndrome... His own damned home town of Brooklyn is not even interested in seeing him again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 24 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Odds in Zabs favor, please. Zab limped away with a gift in the Matthyse fight close but as is customary Zab was on the canvas--Who is Judah going to beat for a title.. lmao.. All you said has a great deal measure of truth but I would bet on a Shane KO. Now if Judah let his hands go and become the first fighter to KO Shane, the future hall of famer that would be saying a lot, but as was evident in the Garcia fight Zab is gun shy. And please, Zab had some nice moments late, but he was getting beaten up- Zab will not punch because he is afraid of getting caught on that glass jaw. He suffers from Post Traumatic Kosta Tszy Syndrome... His own damned home town of Brooklyn is not even interested in seeing him again

I bet you he fights at the Barclay again and I bet he packs the house again....you said all that about Zab but didn't dispute anything about Shane's shit sandwich performances. i'm stating facts and the facts are that he ain't been shit in a boxing ring since he got by Margarito. That was 09

Show me what rounds that Lucas won over Zab. The only reason that fight was close was because of the knockdown. Wasn't nobody screaming controversy about his fights with Zab and Devon until he got matched up so nicely thereafter. He did NOT win more rounds then Judah, he starts to damn slow and he came on late hut Zab got a few of the later rounds to win the decision. I'm so sick of people calling that a controversy. This ain't no school yard bullshit, how you getting your ass whipped the whole fight but because you got a knockdown you won. FOH, that's what I call dumb boy logic

Look at what Judah has dine since 09 and look at what Mosley has done lol. I think he beats Devon at welter for that belt and him and Peterson is a good scrap. And that can go either way. Who Shane beating for a belt lol. He can't even best his ex wife in court to get her off his ass. It's over and if they do fight I'll be happy to take tour lunch money like I do everybody else's. I'm willing to put money on it that Judah bests him by decision. Judah's stamina late in fights is better then Shane's is now lol.

If they would've fought when they were supposed to that would've been an awesome fight I still think it would be now and I hope it happens. But u don't think Shane has much left to give to the sport. If Judah comes in with the right game plan then he's going to win, the only chance I see Shane's having is actually by KO and I ain't gon front like it can't happen but I stand by my pick. Judah throws some good shots to the Jody and the way Mosley huffs and puffs will hurt him

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 24 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #13

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 24 2013, 07:58 PM) *
I bet you he fights at the Barclay again and I bet he packs the house again....you said all that about Zab but didn't dispute anything about Shane's shit sandwich performances. i'm stating facts and the facts are that he ain't been shit in a boxing ring since he got by Margarito. That was 09

Show me what rounds that Lucas won over Zab. The only reason that fight was close was because of the knockdown. Wasn't nobody screaming controversy about his fights with Zab and Devon until he got matched up so nicely thereafter. He did NOT win more rounds then Judah, he starts to damn slow and he came on late hut Zab got a few of the later rounds to win the decision. I'm so sick of people calling that a controversy. This ain't no school yard bullshit, how you getting your ass whipped the whole fight but because you got a knockdown you won. FOH, that's what I call dumb boy logic

Look at what Judah has dine since 09 and look at what Mosley has done lol. I think he beats Devon at welter for that belt and him and Peterson is a good scrap. And that can go either way. Who Shane beating for a belt lol. He can't even best his ex wife in court to get her off his ass. It's over and if they do fight I'll be happy to take tour lunch money like I do everybody else's. I'm willing to put money on it that Judah bests him by decision. Judah's stamina late in fights is better then Shane's is now lol.

If they would've fought when they were supposed to that would've been an awesome fight I still think it would be now and I hope it happens. But u don't think Shane has much left to give to the sport. If Judah comes in with the right game plan then he's going to win, the only chance I see Shane's having is actually by KO and I ain't gon front like it can't happen but I stand by my pick. Judah throws some good shots to the Jody and the way Mosley huffs and puffs will hurt him

Mosley's win over Margarito trumps anything Zab has done in his career... Zab gets hurt in every fight he is in and Judah also seems to have lost some of the power he used to carry. I agree that Shane and Zab are both near done, yet In my view Zab has absorbed much more punishment and has the shaky chin. I am inclined to agree with you on the Matthyse fight. In retrospect he has not looked that good since. His win over Paris is ok, yet Paris was hyperbole to the highest order. A C plus fighter at best

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Aug 24 2013, 08:09 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 24 2013, 08:04 PM) *
Mosley's win over Margarito trumps anything Zab has done in his career... Zab gets hurt in every fight he is in and Judah also seems to have lost some of the power he used to carry. I agree that Shane and Zab are both near done, yet In my view Zab has absorbed much more punishment and has the shaky chin. I am inclined to agree with you on the Matthyse fight. In retrospect he has not looked that good since. His win over Paris is ok, yet Paris was hyperbole to the highest order. A C plus fighter at best

His win over Margarito obviously stands out the most between the two but looking back. Margarito had no confidence going into the ring after he got caught with that plaster. He was there for the taking.

Judah's chin vs Mosley's failing endurance is how this fight will be decided.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 25 2013, 04:22 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

I still have interest in this fight. I'd like to see how it plays out at 147.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 25 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #16

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 25 2013, 05:22 PM) *
I still have interest in this fight. I'd like to see how it plays out at 147.

It is intriguing and with both fighters desperate there would be some fireworks

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 25 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Bringing up past accomplishments in an argument of who would win this fight is futile. Neither fighter are their former self. I think I'd favor Zab simply because for Zab...it's more of a good thing that he isn't his old self. That said, it would be a close, but not very entertaining fight. I predict there would be more fireworks in the build up of the fight than the bout itself.

+Quote Post
DevJ560
post Aug 26 2013, 03:10 AM
Post #18

Amateur

Member No.: 13,610

I would actually like to see that fight

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 26 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Shiiiiid...I'd take this fight over Mosley/Malignaggi, any day of the week. Schafer (however the fuck you spell his name) already made it clear that Judah will have to move up to WW to get big fights, so I wont rule it out completely.

Speaking of that...is Mosley a free agent or something like that? I'm not sure if him and Oscar kissed & made up, after that fallout over his move to TR for the Pacquiao fight.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 27 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #20

Super Bantamweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 26 2013, 04:31 PM) *
Shiiiiid...I'd take this fight over Mosley/Malignaggi, any day of the week. Schafer (however the fuck you spell his name) already made it clear that Judah will have to move up to WW to get big fights, so I wont rule it out completely.

Judah vs Malanaggi-- that stinks- If zab loses here he needs to leave the sport. how many times can you lose at home?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 01:12 AM