Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MOSLEY VS JUDAH, LOSER GOES HOME FOR GOOD
Cshel86
post Aug 28 2013, 08:49 AM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Just saw a video of Shane on the front page, saying that he's not going to fight Mundine because the money situation is looking funny and they've been having problems with the business side of it. Seriously, this dude just needs to go away.

I know that Shane's gave us great fights and so on, but at what point does realize that he needs to let it go? He's been whoring for money fights for the last 4 or 5 years, then stinks it up when he gets a shot. Mind you, none of these guys fight for free, Im aware of that, but c'mon Shane.

He did mention that he wants to fight Soto Karass, cool, but then we'll have to worry about him getting title contention and another possible big fight, which he cant seem to win as of late. I still ride for Judah in his fights, because he doesn't seem as shot as most of us predicted years ago.

It's like Shane is waiting in the wings for yet another big fight (of course after he knocks off a C level fighter), which again, I understand because of the money, but he's starting to remind me of one of those guys who damn near turns to a corpse, after waiting for a woman to divorce her husband...or better yet, he waits for the husband to croak, so he can slide in and be with the woman after all of those years. Smh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 28 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 28 2013, 06:49 AM) *
Just saw a video of Shane on the front page, saying that he's not going to fight Mundine because the money situation is looking funny and they've been having problems with the business side of it. Seriously, this dude just needs to go away.

I know that Shane's gave us great fights and so on, but at what point does realize that he needs to let it go? He's been whoring for money fights for the last 4 or 5 years, then stinks it up when he gets a shot. Mind you, none of these guys fight for free, Im aware of that, but c'mon Shane.

He did mention that he wants to fight Soto Karass, cool, but then we'll have to worry about him getting title contention and another possible big fight, which he cant seem to win as of late. I still ride for Judah in his fights, because he doesn't seem as shot as most of us predicted years ago.

It's like Shane is waiting in the wings for yet another big fight (of course after he knocks off a C level fighter), which again, I understand because of the money, but he's starting to remind me of one of those guys who damn near turns to a corpse, after waiting for a woman to divorce her husband...or better yet, he waits for the husband to croak, so he can slide in and be with the woman after all of those years. Smh

You know the chic that he is dating? She doesn't come cheap. So he has to pay to play. He has to keep fighting to keep that kitten purring.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Aug 29 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #23

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

[quote name='Cshel86' date='Aug 28 2013, 09:49 AM' post='588456']

I hear you, but if Zab Judah is still in the game -- more power to Shane... keep going

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:14 AM