IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Shots have been Fired! Floyd Sr. pulls the Trigger on Broner!, Desert Eagle Style
Dolimite
post Aug 23 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-sr-b...fighters--68900

Normally I would ignore such comments but given Adrien considers Jr. his big brother, this shit is funny and interesting. The man who taught Floyd his fighting style just shitted all over Broner. Again, I like Broner as a boxer and with some real discipline he can be very good. However, I also have been saying Broner relies too much on his talent and if he fights anyone as good as he in that 140-147 divisions he may suffer his first L. I wonder what Adrien has to say. Could there possibly a Floyd vs. Broner fight on the horizon? Both Haymon fighters and are promoted by Golden Boy and are on Showtime. It could happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
sduck
post Aug 23 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Sr is his own man and what he says doesn't coincide with Jr., usually, I don't see it as a potential clash between FMJ and AB.

It is kind of random though that Sr. would take shots at Broner. Maybe he's tired of him copycatting his son?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Dolomite' I, like Don King and your my iron Mike. my girl hates you but she'll never learn. I knew only a thread with Broner as the subject and that title could be cooked up by you I might let her keep the money since we been arguing.

But back to the lecture at hand, no one is making a fuss about it because its not important and I like how you conveniently left out Berto who he trashed before he even mentioned Adrien...reading it I think its only that he doesn't think boxers currently are or will ever be as good at that defensive style as his son is. And he would think that. As far ad the losses i don't think he loses when he steps up at first but i don't see him retiring undefeated. But he played himself with the bum remark. Malinaggi is nowhere near bum status. Read between the lines and you know why he said it. I've heard him heap, such praise on Broner and the one time he doesn't its a story, at least to some

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 24 2013, 07:51 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 23 2013, 09:49 PM) *
Dolomite' I, like Don King and your my iron Mike. my girl hates you but she'll never learn. I knew only a thread with Broner as the subject and that title could be cooked up by you I might let her keep the money since we been arguing.

But back to the lecture at hand, no one is making a fuss about it because its not important and I like how you conveniently left out Berto who he trashed before he even mentioned Adrien...reading it I think its only that he doesn't think boxers currently are or will ever be as good at that defensive style as his son is. And he would think that. As far ad the losses i don't think he loses when he steps up at first but i don't see him retiring undefeated. But he played himself with the bum remark. Malinaggi is nowhere near bum status. Read between the lines and you know why he said it. I've heard him heap, such praise on Broner and the one time he doesn't its a story, at least to some

I don't remember Berto calling Floyd is big brother or even hanging out with Floyd so Berto on this subject would be an non issue.

The reason why I thought this story was interesting is because not to long ago Sr. was praising Broner and now all of a sudden he says this. Paulie is no scrub and like I said early, he showed a lot of holes in AB's game.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 24 2013, 07:51 AM) *
I don't remember Berto calling Floyd is big brother or even hanging out with Floyd so Berto on this subject would be an non issue.

The reason why I thought this story was interesting is because not to long ago Sr. was praising Broner and now all of a sudden he says this. Paulie is no scrub and like I said early, he showed a lot of holes in AB's game.

But Berto was getting dissed by Floyd sr before he even got on the subject. That's why I said you conveniently left him out. And you follow Floyd Jr a lot so I'm sure you know his pops don't speak for him. What does the big bro/little bro have to do with anything lol. I still fail to see your point with that.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 24 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 24 2013, 01:49 AM) *

Here we go!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 24 2013, 03:49 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Aug 24 2013, 04:45 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Sr didnt say anything we already know. He said Broners been facing stiffs. Isnt that what everybodies been saying for the past two plus years?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 24 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

if hes trying to say that Paulies a stiff, then he clearly don't know shit about boxing haha

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 24 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 24 2013, 12:14 PM) *
But Berto was getting dissed by Floyd sr before he even got on the subject. That's why I said you conveniently left him out. And you follow Floyd Jr a lot so I'm sure you know his pops don't speak for him. What does the big bro/little bro have to do with anything lol. I still fail to see your point with that.

If I am friends with your daughter and we both ran track. And we have the same similar style. And I admire your daughter actually I am big fan. I think she is the greatest track star in the world and everything I do is almost an imitation of how I run. You come out in the media and say my running style is shit and I haven't run against stiff competition. You don't think that would be strange? That would be normal?

Berto does not dick ride Mayweather they way AB does. Come on! I know your feelings run deep for AB (band camp right) but let's be real this shit has some weight to it. The father of the boxer he idolizes just said he was shit. Dude come on! You can't be that blind. Put down that soft ass Chicago weed cause it is making you dizzy bro.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 04:25 PM