IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shots have been Fired! Floyd Sr. pulls the Trigger on Broner!, Desert Eagle Style
BrutUalBK
post Aug 25 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

I don't believe any shots have been fired, Sr is simply telling the truth which is why you'll hear no response from Broner on this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 25 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 25 2013, 09:51 AM) *
I don't believe any shots have been fired, Sr is simply telling the truth which is why you'll hear no response from Broner on this.

There will be a response. Someone will ask AB about Senior's quote and we will see how AB handles it. Will he bow out with a no comment or will he say "Senior don't know shit about boxing." To be continued.

I think Paulie was a test to AB. AB passed with a C. Not bad but not great. I forget the odds were that fight. Paulie showed a lot of spirit. Broner did what he had to do to win.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 24 2013, 11:54 PM) *
If I am friends with your daughter and we both ran track. And we have the same similar style. And I admire your daughter actually I am big fan. I think she is the greatest track star in the world and everything I do is almost an imitation of how I run. You come out in the media and say my running style is shit and I haven't run against stiff competition. You don't think that would be strange? That would be normal?

Berto does not dick ride Mayweather they way AB does. Come on! I know your feelings run deep for AB (band camp right) but let's be real this shit has some weight to it. The father of the boxer he idolizes just said he was shit. Dude come on! You can't be that blind. Put down that soft ass Chicago weed cause it is making you dizzy bro.

I don't smoke or drink for the record

I don't necessarily think Adrien dickrides him, but I at times don't like the ways in which he tries to imitate Floyd Jr. I don't have a problem with him imitating the defensive style but in the ring that's where their similarities end. Broner's more offensive then Floyd Jr is. Now outside the ring he needs to find his own identity. You of all people should understand that because Kobe dickrode and still does Michael Jordan...a CHICAGO legend,....to this day.

He rocks with Floyd Jr not Sr so I don't see what the issue would be. I fuck my girl not her mother so why would I care what she say. My lady ain't say it so f*ck it.

I think he was speaking his personal truth but he played himself by saying all he's faced is stiffs. For one Paulie is far from a stiff. People say his performance was lackluster I guess I'm missing something because he won the fight. They wanted a KO and Paulie ain't never been put down and out...they criticize him for his competition at lighter weights but forget he tried to get Vazquez and Burns in the ring. You can only fight who's available.

He wanted Gamboa, they know what will happen if they step in with him. His only real test down there is Crawford and that fight wont happen. I read yesterday that the fight between he and Maidana is almost done. I wonder what his critics will come up with if he beats Maidana.

You the only one really making a big deal about. I defend Broner against lack of intelligent opinions. I don't have feelings for anything he does because I don't have a personal interest in anything he does like how you seem to for Floyd. TMT right. You really think he gon praise other fighters that use the same style as his son? I know why he made the comment it's not as deep as you want it to be

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 25 2013, 01:46 PM

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 25 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 25 2013, 12:55 PM) *
There will be a response. Someone will ask AB about Senior's quote and we will see how AB handles it. Will he bow out with a no comment or will he say "Senior don't know shit about boxing." To be continued.

I think Paulie was a test to AB. AB passed with a C. Not bad but not great. I forget the odds were that fight. Paulie showed a lot of spirit. Broner did what he had to do to win.

I thought Broner lost the fight and did not pass and if I had to grade him then I'd grade him on the following:

Ring Generalship-D-, he never cut off the ring vs PM
Punching power-D-, highly overrated about his so called "punching power", he never hurt PM or knocked him down for all his so called perceived power
Defense-D-, IMHO he (Broner) got hit entirely too much, I thought PM threw more and landed more despite not being able to hurt Adrien, his shoulder roll is garbage
Lateral Movement-D- Broner did not exhibit any real movement, just straight forward walking down without cutting off the ring, no angles on his punching, no traps
Clean punching-C, he did land a few clean bombs but none of which truly had PM in serious trouble

So overall I'd give Broner a D, I was not impressed by anything he did in that fight and he'd have no chance vs Floyd, none at all but it would be interesting to see him get taken apart while school is in session.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 25 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 25 2013, 11:19 AM) *
I thought Broner lost the fight and did not pass and if I had to grade him then I'd grade him on the following:

Ring Generalship-D-, he never cut off the ring vs PM
Punching power-D-, highly overrated about his so called "punching power", he never hurt PM or knocked him down for all his so called perceived power
Defense-D-, IMHO he (Broner) got hit entirely too much, I thought PM threw more and landed more despite not being able to hurt Adrien, his shoulder roll is garbage
Lateral Movement-D- Broner did not exhibit any real movement, just straight forward walking down without cutting off the ring, no angles on his punching, no traps
Clean punching-C, he did land a few clean bombs but none of which truly had PM in serious trouble

So overall I'd give Broner a D, I was not impressed by anything he did in that fight and he'd have no chance vs Floyd, none at all but it would be interesting to see him get taken apart while school is in session.

I gave him a C. He pulled through. I don't think AB minds getting hit at all, which is my area of concern. He did what he had to do to win. He had a very average performance. Nothing he did amazed me. A "D" grade means he didn't try and do shit. I think he went in the ring thinking Paulie was going to lay down and was surprised that he was in an actual fight. So he had to kick up a notch. I do agree that his power did not carry to WW and he actually looked a little slower. It was a less than stellar performance. He needs to reclaim that gusto in his next fight because now other fighters see holes in his game

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 25 2013, 05:41 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 25 2013, 10:45 AM) *
I don't smoke or drink for the record

I don't necessarily think Adrien dickrides him, but I at times don't like the ways in which he tries to imitate Floyd Jr. I don't have a problem with him imitating the defensive style but in the ring that's where their similarities end. Broner's more offensive then Floyd Jr is. Now outside the ring he needs to find his own identity. You of all people should understand that because Kobe dickrode and still does Michael Jordan...a CHICAGO legend,....to this day.

He rocks with Floyd Jr not Sr so I don't see what the issue would be. I fuck my girl not her mother so why would I care what she say. My lady ain't say it so f*ck it.

I think he was speaking his personal truth but he played himself by saying all he's faced is stiffs. For one Paulie is far from a stiff. People say his performance was lackluster I guess I'm missing something because he won the fight. They wanted a KO and Paulie ain't never been put down and out...they criticize him for his competition at lighter weights but forget he tried to get Vazquez and Burns in the ring. You can only fight who's available.

He wanted Gamboa, they know what will happen if they step in with him. His only real test down there is Crawford and that fight wont happen. I read yesterday that the fight between he and Maidana is almost done. I wonder what his critics will come up with if he beats Maidana.

You the only one really making a big deal about. I defend Broner against lack of intelligent opinions. I don't have feelings for anything he does because I don't have a personal interest in anything he does like how you seem to for Floyd. TMT right. You really think he gon praise other fighters that use the same style as his son? I know why he made the comment it's not as deep as you want it to be

If Broner beats Maidana mad props to him. No shit.

I honestly did not understand your post. But to say these comments mean nothing is ignoring the fact that they actually mean something. I will give you another example. In Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi taught Daniel everything about Karate and fighting style. If Daniel had a friend who copied his fighting style to the core and someone asked Mr. Miyagi what he thought about James's fighting style and Mr. Miyagi said he is fucking horrible, I promise that is going turn some noses up. But shit, you see things your way and I will see things my way. I just think you are so quick jump down my throat when I criticize fighters you like. Or you just like debating shit that is not worth debating.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

[quote name='Dolimite' date='Aug 25 2013, 05:41 PM' post='588288']
If Broner beats Maidana mad props to him. No shit.

I honestly did not understand your post. But to say these comments mean nothing is ignoring the fact that they actually mean something. I will give you another example. In Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi taught Daniel everything about Karate and fighting style. If Daniel had a friend who copiedng style to the core and someone asked Mr. Miyagi what he thought about James's fighting style and Mr. Miyagi said he is fucking horrible, I promise that is going turn some noses up. But shit, you see things your way and I will see things my way. I just think you are so quick jump down my throat when I criticize fighters you like. Or you just like debating shit that is not

I don't jump down your throat, we just share a different opinion. You mask your hatred for Broner with I like him in the ring but.....you the only one making a big deal out of it. If I were to take a poll, I doubt the numbers would be in your favor for liking him. You make me look like a bigger fan of the kid then I am. My feelings for him run deep, wtf was that mess lol. I don't share your sentiments in regards to the kid, that's it

And I don't know when this became a debate, you actually have to have valid points for me to debate you...when you start coming at me with facts then we'll debate. now you don't understand my post lol. You got the smart dumb brotha thing down packed. I like how you throw shots and hide your hand. I agree I see things my way and I let you see things yours. Your motives and you in general aren't hard to figure out. I agree with you most of the time but when someone doesn't share your sentiments it's not right lol

Look around, not just here but on other sites, you the only one damn near making this seem like its the book of revelations. What ive been trying to tell you is if you examine deeper into the remarks and you'll see his angle for saying it. You have a one track mind when it comes to Briner so I don't expect objectivity from you.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Aug 25 2013, 09:29 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

The book of Revelations was a based on a dream that John had not the apostle John but another one, Revelations wasn't even suppose to be in the Bible. But people look at Revelations as the truth and things to come.

I like it when people disagree with me but you are always quick to say slick shit because I post something that you mentioned in another thread. So it is cool for you to bring it up but when I post it all of a sudden its a problem and I am making a big deal about it? Smart dumb brotha? You have to be the first person to every call me dumb, far from it. If I do have a one track mind when it comes to AB, why does that bother you? Are you his kin? Did he give you a liver and for it he has your undying loyalty. I already made my feelings known about Broner and guess what? I ain't the only cat to have those opinions. Talented guy but he is a dick.

And this thread is what about what Sr. said... so who has AB on the mind?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 25 2013, 09:29 PM) *
The book of Revelations was a based on a dream that John had not the apostle John but another one, Revelations wasn't even suppose to be in the Bible. But people look at Revelations as the truth and things to come.

I like it when people disagree with me but you are always quick to say slick shit because I post something that you mentioned in another thread. So it is cool for you to bring it up but when I post it all of a sudden its a problem and I am making a big deal about it? Smart dumb brotha? You have to be the first person to every call me dumb, far from it. If I do have a one track mind when it comes to AB, why does that bother you? Are you his kin? Did he give you a liver and for it he has your undying loyalty. I already made my feelings known about Broner and guess what? I ain't the only cat to have those opinions. Talented guy but he is a dick.

I don't agree, that's all. There's nothing more nothing less to it. Truth be told I find you quite entertaining that's why I respond to most stuff you post lol

The fact remains that your the ONLY one around who starts this shit sandwich facade about the kid, if you look at Floyd Sr.'s history of remarks and when their in comparison to his son he always says shit like that. What's the big deal? I'm sorry dolomite but i'm not seeing the desert eagle you speak of, that's all I'm saying

And I'll give you a pass on the slick shit that I say to you because I return fire from your previous trash remarks, we'll just keep that between me and you

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 11:11 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 25 2013, 09:29 PM) *

And LOL at you thinking that you can do something to bother me. You'd have to be some kind of threat to me to bother me and in think you know there's nothing about you that's threatening. Like I said I like talking boxing with you but you get butt sore when I disagree with your opinion on ONE fighter. Just stop it, because I said last week that I defend the kid because he gets unfairly judged and I rattled off more names then Broner's. I give a different perspective that's all. I make no apologies ad you shouldn't either for the way I see things. You make valid points about him but most shit you say be in Wonderland in regards to Broner, if you can't handle a little push back from your opinion then that sucks for you.

My thing against most people who say things about Adrien is that they can't pinpoint exactly what it is about him that's supposed to be his downfall. Most of its really his assholes persona which I agree with. There's nothing really to point to, to really validate these claims. I laugh a bit when people use the Paulie fight to say he has holes and that was his first fight at welter. It's a lot of arm Chair trainers out here that don't know nothing. I bet half have never trained a fighter before or even put a game plan together for a boxer.

I'm starting to think him and maidana is a 50/50 fight because he gets hit with the jab and that shot opens up a lot for a fighter with a decent jab. Add that to what Garcia is doing with Marcos and that could be trouble for Broner, if he gets past Maidana and I'm still leaning towards his way that he will, he'll still never get the credit. I get why he's not a likeable person but as boxing goes its all bullshit how he's viewed

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:28 AM