Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BrooklyNIGHT, Make It Happen GB!!!
Gambit808
post Aug 25 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

My girl threw me this idea that would makes sense being that we have the venue and GBP has the fighters. Judah vs. Malignaggi headlining with "Kid Chocolate" Peter Quillen AND Danny Jacobs on the undercard.

I'm sure Judah and Malignaggi can work things out with the weight, but at some point I'd like to see these to vets go at it. Not to sure who would take this but I'd be siding with Zab. I hope GBP build both Judah and Malignaggi back up for a showdown at the Barclay. After both of there last performances, even though they took L's, I don't see why not showcasing an event featuring all of Brooklyn's Finest in Boxing. It would be a good look.

So who do you think takes it in a Showdown between Judah-Malignaggi?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 25 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Such a huge fan of both Judah and Malinaggi, I don't want to see them go straight into this fight. Maybe have them fight on the same card and if both win, let them go at it

This is a very intriguing fight because I don't see Judah knocking out Paulie and with the jab and work rate of Paulie, it could be very tricky for Zab to work around. I think it would be controlled by Malinaggi early but Judah would come on and take a UD. Both are good boxers but I think Judah has a little something more then Malinaggi. He may not hurt him but his power will get the respect of Paulie. Plus he'll throw more because Paulie lacks power

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Aug 25 2013, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 25 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I've been saying this for about a year now. I don't know why this hasn't already been done. I think it would be a great fight.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Aug 25 2013, 10:00 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 26 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 25 2013, 06:02 PM) *
My girl threw me this idea that would makes sense being that we have the venue and GBP has the fighters. Judah vs. Malignaggi headlining with "Kid Chocolate" Peter Quillen AND Danny Jacobs on the undercard.

I'm sure Judah and Malignaggi can work things out with the weight, but at some point I'd like to see these to vets go at it. Not to sure who would take this but I'd be siding with Zab. I hope GBP build both Judah and Malignaggi back up for a showdown at the Barclay. After both of there last performances, even though they took L's, I don't see why not showcasing an event featuring all of Brooklyn's Finest in Boxing. It would be a good look.

So who do you think takes it in a Showdown between Judah-Malignaggi?

Does she have a sister or some friends??? Where do they make these women? I reeeeally need to know.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 26 2013, 01:37 PM) *
Does she have a sister or some friends??? Where do they make these women? I reeeeally need to know.

Aw man she Puerto Rican and got that Rosie Perez type knowledge of the fight game with the same damn accent to go with it Lol. All the woman I met in her family is FINE Cshels even the moms (which is a good sign), but her sisters still learning that English cause they both fresh off the Island, so i would reccomend Rossetta Stone if u don't already speak es spanol for a convo with them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) but they all love boxing/MMA and always throw fight night parties for the big events man.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 26 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 26 2013, 03:54 PM) *
Aw man she Puerto Rican and got that Rosie Perez type knowledge of the fight game with the same damn accent to go with it Lol. All the woman I met in her family is FINE Cshels even the moms (which is a good sign), but her sisters still learning that English cause they both fresh off the Island, so i would reccomend Rossetta Stone if u don't already speak es spanol for a convo with them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) but they all love boxing/MMA and always throw fight night parties for the big events man.

i'm moving to puerto rico.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 26 2013, 06:20 PM) *
i'm moving to puerto rico.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) seriously though?

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 26 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Didn't they do something like this already? Zab vs danny, quillen, and Jacobs on the undercard??

Tho paulie isn't from Brooklyn people love him there! Flashback to the Thurman press conference lol

She sounds like a keeper tho Haha

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 26 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 26 2013, 05:29 PM) *

not tomorrow...but hell yeah! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 08:55 AM