> BrooklyNIGHT, Make It Happen GB!!!
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 08:12 PM
Post #11

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 26 2013, 07:20 PM) *
Didn't they do something like this already? Zab vs danny, quillen, and Jacobs on the undercard??

Tho paulie isn't from Brooklyn people love him there! Flashback to the Thurman press conference lol

She sounds like a keeper tho Haha

Lol Yup!

Consequently though how can I forget when I chose to skip out on that Card for tickets to Nets vs. Knicks... And then came Sandy and fucked those plans up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 08:32 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 26 2013, 08:22 PM) *
not tomorrow...but hell yeah! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Good Luck with that! Careful though, where ever the temperature's hot, so is the temptation, and before u know it, you'll have yourself a little Professor Camacho's running around quicker than the flight time took to get u down there Lol.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Aug 26 2013, 08:33 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 26 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 26 2013, 09:12 PM) *
Lol Yup!

Consequently though how can I forget when I chose to skip out on that Card for tickets to Nets vs. Knicks... And then came Sandy and fucked those plans up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Well looks like your luck is changing, paulie and Judah are in talks to fight at the Barclays. Ask and you shall receive, gbp is on a fucking roll

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 26 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 26 2013, 11:57 PM) *
Well looks like your luck is changing, paulie and Judah are in talks to fight at the Barclays. Ask and you shall receive, gbp is on a fucking roll

Yessir! Another pick em fight for the fans. U know I'm there!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 27 2013, 08:46 AM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 26 2013, 04:54 PM) *
Aw man she Puerto Rican and got that Rosie Perez type knowledge of the fight game with the same damn accent to go with it Lol. All the woman I met in her family is FINE Cshels even the moms (which is a good sign), but her sisters still learning that English cause they both fresh off the Island, so i would reccomend Rossetta Stone if u don't already speak es spanol for a convo with them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) but they all love boxing/MMA and always throw fight night parties for the big events man.

Screw it, give me the mom! I'll take your word for it, about her looking good. She's seasoned, and chances are, I'll get some good cooking out of the situation. Since I went to Vegas for the Chavez/Martinez fight and saw all of those beautiful hispanic women, that shit made me wanna learn Spanish. If those women make me wanna learn a new language, then she'll probably end up controlling me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 28 2013, 01:13 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 27 2013, 09:46 AM) *
Screw it, give me the mom! I'll take your word for it, about her looking good. She's seasoned, and chances are, I'll get some good cooking out of the situation. Since I went to Vegas for the Chavez/Martinez fight and saw all of those beautiful hispanic women, that shit made me wanna learn Spanish. If those women make me wanna learn a new language, then she'll probably end up controlling me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Shit I could tell it was live out there at that time. I just love woman from the islands and South America, i can't lie. So far, I have no complaints of the relationships/acquaintances I have/had with em, especially in the cooking department.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 28 2013, 02:22 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 26 2013, 08:32 PM) *
Good Luck with that! Careful though, where ever the temperature's hot, so is the temptation, and before u know it, you'll have yourself a little Professor Camacho's running around quicker than the flight time took to get u down there Lol.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 28 2013, 02:24 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 27 2013, 08:46 AM) *

a friend of mine took his fighter to puerto rico for a camp and when he came back he was like "maaaaaaan!!! puerto rico got the baddest women on the planet!!! number 1, 2 and 3!!!" i've seriously been putting that shit off because i will fuck around and stay if i go! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Aug 30 2013, 08:13 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 26 2013, 07:20 PM) *
Didn't they do something like this already? Zab vs danny, quillen, and Jacobs on the undercard??

Tho paulie isn't from Brooklyn people love him there! Flashback to the Thurman press conference lol

She sounds like a keeper tho Haha

Paulie Mallinaggi? He's from Bensonhurst. Very much so from Brooklyn.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Aug 30 2013, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 07:28 AM