Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Football thread
The Original MrF...
post Sep 1 2013, 04:31 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

People... Its that time of year again. The NFL season is upon us. Who you runnin' with?!?!

Me, Falcons season ticket holder for 13 years. THIS will be our year!! Falcons 16-0 baby!!! Rise UP!!! Let the trash talk begin!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Sep 2 2013, 06:26 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 1 2013, 05:31 AM) *
People... Its that time of year again. The NFL season is upon us. Who you runnin' with?!?!

Me, Falcons season ticket holder for 13 years. THIS will be our year!! Falcons 16-0 baby!!! Rise UP!!! Let the trash talk begin!!

Get out of this thread IMMEDIATELY!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously though, I'm a silent Falcons fan. I like the team, but their fans are sickening. You couldn't find Falcons fans years ago, when they could barely make it to the playoffs, but suddenly, people are die hard fans, lol.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing how San Fran does again this year, but I don't know. Teams like that, tend to get a whiff of the gold, come up short, and never seem to be able to capitalize the next time around. I'm wondering how New England's run game will be this year...

Do you play fantasy football??? This is my 4th year playing, and all the while, I wonder why I never started playing sooner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 2 2013, 06:26 PM) *
Get out of this thread IMMEDIATELY!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously though, I'm a silent Falcons fan. I like the team, but their fans are sickening. You couldn't find Falcons fans years ago, when they could barely make it to the playoffs, but suddenly, people are die hard fans, lol.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing how San Fran does again this year, but I don't know. Teams like that, tend to get a whiff of the gold, come up short, and never seem to be able to capitalize the next time around. I'm wondering how New England's run game will be this year...

Do you play fantasy football??? This is my 4th year playing, and all the while, I wonder why I never started playing sooner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

season ticket holder for 13 years!? sounds legit. i've been a bears fan since the walter payton days and i can count how many games i've been to on one hand! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

this season probably won't be a good one for us.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 04:31 AM