Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 4 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Yeah Marquez surprised me with his English, as always. I was happy that he able to do the whole Face-Off in English...impressive! I'm wondering if they rehearsed the questions with him, or was somebody translating in his ear piece. Bradley and that big ass head of his, smh...dudes with skulls like that, need to leave the sideburns nonsense alone...it's like it's an extension of his head, like it doesn't stop.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 4 2013, 10:38 AM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

Damn Bradley is chubby. I bet he balloons up to 200 lbs in between fights.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 4 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I told people the moment this fight was a rumor, that it will be boring. I stand by that. As for this Face Off, I didn't expect anything different. Very rare that opponents trash talk Marquez. He seems generally well respected throughout boxing. I just think it's messed up that half the video is about Pacquiao.

BTW, Bradley looks fat as hell lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 4 2013, 11:09 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 4 2013, 10:52 AM) *
I told people the moment this fight was a rumor, that it will be boring. I stand by that. As for this Face Off, I didn't expect anything different. Very rare that opponents trash talk Marquez. He seems generally well respected throughout boxing. I just think it's messed up that half the video is about Pacquiao.

BTW, Bradley looks fat as hell lol

BORING?

Wow.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 4 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

shit son, out for two months, Prodnikov must be brutal

+Quote Post
sduck
post Sep 4 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 4 2013, 11:09 AM) *
BORING?

Wow.

lol, this fight is gonna be exciting!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 4 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 4 2013, 12:50 PM) *

Right, how could I have forgotten about that part? Two months with headaches and messed up speech...not a good sign. Tim beat himself in that fight though, no excuses for the way he fought. We all can agree that Tim was going to have to fight Ruslan at some point of the fight, but to go head up from the opening bell, was the worst idea.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

tim is one of my favorite fighters in boxing. i felt he was truly underestimated and i picked him to beat pac. he is a much better fighter than he showed against provodnikov and it disappoints me that he let the bullshit get to him. he has nothing to prove to no one. fuck bob arum....fuck the hating ass pac fans....just go in there and be the intelligent fighter you are capable of being tim!!!! this is a very dangerous fight for him. marquez is riding an all time high....tim can't afford to make any mistakes. he has what it takes to beat marquez...he just needs to go back to what he does. it's rare....but it's possible. the macho talk....and all that other bullshit needs to stop. intelligence is where it's at. brave and tough can get u killed. with all of this being said....if he beats marquez, he has a serious shot at being fighter of the year imo....plus his fight with provodnikov is a foty candidate. tims got a solid shot at redemption with this one fight. he can put himself back in the mix for the floyd sweepstakes as well.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 4 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 4 2013, 11:50 AM) *

I'm saying! Lol
QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 4 2013, 11:51 AM) *
lol, this fight is gonna be exciting!

I'd rather watch a couple of really skilled fighters like this out think each other than a couple of rock em sock em robots.
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM) *
tim is one of my favorite fighters in boxing. i felt he was truly underestimated and i picked him to beat pac. he is a much better fighter than he showed against provodnikov and it disappoints me that he let the bullshit get to him. he has nothing to prove to no one. fuck bob arum....fuck the hating ass pac fans....just go in there and be the intelligent fighter you are capable of being tim!!!! this is a very dangerous fight for him. marquez is riding an all time high....tim can't afford to make any mistakes. he has what it takes to beat marquez...he just needs to go back to what he does. it's rare....but it's possible. the macho talk....and all that other bullshit needs to stop. intelligence is where it's at. brave and tough can get u killed. with all of this being said....if he beats marquez, he has a serious shot at being fighter of the year imo....plus his fight with provodnikov is a foty candidate. tims got a solid shot at redemption with this one fight. he can put himself back in the mix for the floyd sweepstakes as well.

You know what I think he thrives when hes overlooked.

He completely read my mind when he said he sees a lot of marquez qualities in himself, I've been calling him the black marquez for a while. They just have another gear in them when it comes to heart. I think Bradley may be more Mexican than a lot of the Mexican fighters in the game.right now lol

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 12:24 PM