> Bradley Marquez face off
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 5 2013, 05:04 AM) *
I don't think Marquez is PEDing. But that's a whole different story for a different thread. Please don't create one though.

I respect both guys, but I think my man Manuel will prevail and win this one. God I love his boxing. It's a great matchup and I expect fireworks, but if I had to choose or bet, I'll go with Marquez for sure. Of course he is a different fighter than Floyd but I think he is the closest to Floyd thinking in the ring-wise. Bradley is the man, but sadly he doesn't think in the ring, his heart gets him in trouble..once a mre skillful guy chooses to bang with a banger, I immediatly start questioning his general and boxing IQ. Not a good look for Timmy. His speech is messed up!

Love this fight!

sad.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 5 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Sep 4 2013, 07:20 AM) *
Too much respect given to each other.

PS: Marquez's english wow.

Man, I loved this interview with both fighters, they coined the way these things should be conducted. sometimes the trash talking crap is cool but these guys have a fire inside and though they respected one another at the table make no mistake this will be War!!!

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 6 2013, 12:11 AM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

As I'm watching this a few things jump out at me:

1. Bradley seems to still think he has something to prove, which IMO, plays against him in a fight w/ JMM

2. Notice how JMM has that look as if to say, "If you had trouble w/ Pac......."

3. Tim's last fight, may have scrambled his brain pretty good. He's in w/ a "cerebral" fighter and he's gonna have to lead. I think Bradley resorts to fighting up close......IMO, that spells curtains for him.

I still like JMM in this fight.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 6 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 6 2013, 12:11 AM) *
As I'm watching this a few things jump out at me:

1. Bradley seems to still think he has something to prove, which IMO, plays against him in a fight w/ JMM

2. Notice how JMM has that look as if to say, "If you had trouble w/ Pac......."

3. Tim's last fight, may have scrambled his brain pretty good. He's in w/ a "cerebral" fighter and he's gonna have to lead. I think Bradley resorts to fighting up close......IMO, that spells curtains for him.

I still like JMM in this fight.

Bradley can swarm but even though guys like that have given Juan fits he eventually eats them alive (see katsidis and the diaz fights if you haven't! They are great!). I think Bradley should do both, box and swarm in spots keeping marquez guessing. Bradley has the tools but I think marquez carries the brains in this one.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

hard to disagree with either of u (bnoles, check) but i think bradley is a several steps above diaz and katsidis. he's going to have to go back to intelligent boxing. i'm afraid that's going to be next to impossible. there's something about all fighters...that once they enter that mode...they can't seem to get out of it. it's rare when it does happen.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 6 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2013, 02:08 PM) *
last i checked....it's a loss on pac's record and bradley still has the title. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

True but anyone with a rational mind knows he didn't win. He fought like a dickhead his last fight and probably won't be the same again. Tough price to pay for someone who thought they won. There was nothing he did in the fight with Manny to sway me to believe he won. I've watched it many many times and he was outclassed. He's not in that echelon of fighters.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 6 2013, 05:54 PM
Post #27

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 02:02 PM) *
True but anyone with a rational mind knows he didn't win. He fought like a dickhead his last fight and probably won't be the same again. Tough price to pay for someone who thought they won. There was nothing he did in the fight with Manny to sway me to believe he won. I've watched it many many times and he was outclassed. He's not in that echelon of fighters.

Me and my damned irrational mind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . I actually scored the fight a draw. I think Pac shouldve kept his belt but you cant fight 1 minute of every round and expect to win...sorry.

I think Bradley runs all over Marquez. Styles make fights and I think Bradley will give JMM all the problems he can handle. I just have a feeling this is going to be a one sided fight in Bradleys favor.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 06:02 PM) *

i'll agree to disagree on this one. i scored it a draw.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 06:16 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Me and my damned irrational mind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . I actually scored the fight a draw. I think Pac shouldve kept his belt but you cant fight 1 minute of every round and expect to win...sorry.

I think Bradley runs all over Marquez. Styles make fights and I think Bradley will give JMM all the problems he can handle. I just have a feeling this is going to be a one sided fight in Bradleys favor.

you see anything in particular giving you that feeling?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 6 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 05:54 PM) *

Don't kick yourself man, not everyone has a superior intellect like me lol...i think Bradley was game in that fight with Manny but it doesn't equate to a win. I've yet to see what he did to earn a draw and definitely an official decision in that fight. Manny fought for 60-90 secs of the round and put it on him. That's not good

And now he's fighting Marquez after being popped from pillar to post versus Prvodnikov. Him and Marquez will be a good fight and it could go either way but the Bradley that showed up in his last 3 fights gets his ass whooped by Marquez...he's already at a disadvantage because Marquez has better ring IQ and is a counter puncher.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:42 PM