IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Seth Mitchell vs. Chris "Nipples" Arreola-PREVIEW/POLL, Who Wins and How? Vote Now! (Saturday on Showtime)
Arreola vs. Mitchell
Who Wins and How?
Arreola by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Arreola by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Arreola by KO/KO [ 5 ] ** [71.43%]
Mitchell by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mitchell by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Mitchell by KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7

Jack 1000
post Sep 5 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

A potential barn-burner of big punches this Saturday night on Showtime, when Seth Michell fights Chris Arreola. Pinning up this preview so that the fight does not fly under the radar. Vote and Comment!

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Sep 5 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Arreola by KO/TKO...I am a fan of both but Mitchell just doesn't seem to have certain things in his arsenal. He's a football player who failed at that pretty much and came in the sport of Boxing. He's a hard worker but he's not going anywhere in Boxing TBH. He was rocked by Chaz Witherspoon, Banks took him out and really should've and could've won the rematch if he threw more

And when Banks did throw he hurt Seth, he's just not a championship caliber Boxer. Arreola is frustrating because he has all the talent but none of the dedication. IMO, he hasn't been the same since he lost to Vitali. But he has enough and he hits hard enough to end it all for Seth. If Chris loses this fight, he needs to retire

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 5 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Arreola by KO/TKO...I am a fan of both but Mitchell just doesn't seem to have certain things in his arsenal. He's a football player who failed at that pretty much and came in the sport of Boxing. He's a hard worker but he's not going anywhere in Boxing TBH. He was rocked by Chaz Witherspoon, Banks took him out and really should've and could've won the rematch if he threw more

And when Banks did throw he hurt Seth, he's just not a championship caliber Boxer. Arreola is frustrating because he has all the talent but none of the dedication. IMO, he hasn't been the same since he lost to Vitali. But he has enough and he hits hard enough to end it all for Seth. If Chris loses this fight, he needs to retire

Actually he was a beast at Michigan St but he has a bad knee injury and that was it.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 6 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 5 2013, 09:58 PM) *
Actually he was a beast at Michigan St but he has a bad knee injury and that was it.

Epic fail? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You must've forgot I'm in Chicago, I watch a lot of big ten games and I remember him and it was better LB's in the division then him

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 08:55 AM