IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Seth Mitchell vs. Chris "Nipples" Arreola-PREVIEW/POLL, Who Wins and How? Vote Now! (Saturday on Showtime)
Arreola vs. Mitchell
Who Wins and How?
Arreola by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Arreola by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Arreola by KO/KO [ 5 ] ** [71.43%]
Mitchell by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mitchell by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Mitchell by KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7

Jack 1000
post Sep 5 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

A potential barn-burner of big punches this Saturday night on Showtime, when Seth Michell fights Chris Arreola. Pinning up this preview so that the fight does not fly under the radar. Vote and Comment!

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 5 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #2

The Consultant

I voted that Arreola wins by KO/TKO. He has a better chin than Mitchell. BUT both have to be careful early, because either could go once the power of the other fighter is felt. I think "Nipples'" has the edge in experience (i.e Klitschko.) and if he gets by those first three rounds, should win I will say by KO/TKO in 5.

Jack

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 5 2013, 09:29 AM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

I voted Seth Mitchell by KO with more of a gut feeling. I think either guy is vulnerable to what the other has to offer offensively. Both to me, aren't really impressive in the defensive department, and even though my guys been chin checked before, I feel him being able to over come it should give him the mental edge as oppose to Arreola, who got his ass whooped in his last fight.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 5 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #4

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Man....I'm laughing so hard, I can barely type this. The only way Chris "Nipples" doesn't KO Mitchell, is if neither makes it to the ring.....

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 5 2013, 09:47 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

This is a career fight for both fighters. If Chris loses he can just find another profession. He will be a fighter on Fox Sports for the rest of his life. Chris has a great chin but is a dumb boxer. Seth has no chin and boxes when he wants to, smart. I have Man Boobs in the 8th by KO.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 5 2013, 11:05 AM
Post #6

The Consultant

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 5 2013, 09:35 AM) *
Man....I'm laughing so hard, I can barely type this. The only way Chris "Nipples" doesn't KO Mitchell, is if neither makes it to the ring.....

WAR NIPPLES!!!! I mean who can't help but like "Nipples?" A blue-color throwback fighter with funny often profanity laced rants. (He got dropped in the WBC once because of that. I thought this was bullshit.) He's a funny fun dude who always comes to fight. The problems is "Nipples" also likes Burrito's, Taco's. and Hot Dogs, almost as much as fighting! (I think he learned from the James Toney re-fight conditioning manual! hahaha.)

It will be in his hometown! Can you here the crowd screaming? "Nipples!!!! Nipples!!!!! Nipples Nipples!!!!!

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

you know...originally...i was thinking arreolla by ko but after watching that press conference and how disrestpectful nipples was to mitchell....i hope seth knocks him the fuck out. where was all this confidence and brash behavior when he was fighting stiverne? i used to root for this guy arreolla....but to be honest, i think he's a piece of shit and i hope seth puts him out.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 5 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #8

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

This fight isnt even fair imo. Arreolla by devastating KO early. I've never bought into the Mitchell hype. This is going to be funny and exciting while it lasts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 5 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Arreola by KO/TKO...I am a fan of both but Mitchell just doesn't seem to have certain things in his arsenal. He's a football player who failed at that pretty much and came in the sport of Boxing. He's a hard worker but he's not going anywhere in Boxing TBH. He was rocked by Chaz Witherspoon, Banks took him out and really should've and could've won the rematch if he threw more

And when Banks did throw he hurt Seth, he's just not a championship caliber Boxer. Arreola is frustrating because he has all the talent but none of the dedication. IMO, he hasn't been the same since he lost to Vitali. But he has enough and he hits hard enough to end it all for Seth. If Chris loses this fight, he needs to retire

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 5 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Arreola by KO/TKO...I am a fan of both but Mitchell just doesn't seem to have certain things in his arsenal. He's a football player who failed at that pretty much and came in the sport of Boxing. He's a hard worker but he's not going anywhere in Boxing TBH. He was rocked by Chaz Witherspoon, Banks took him out and really should've and could've won the rematch if he threw more

And when Banks did throw he hurt Seth, he's just not a championship caliber Boxer. Arreola is frustrating because he has all the talent but none of the dedication. IMO, he hasn't been the same since he lost to Vitali. But he has enough and he hits hard enough to end it all for Seth. If Chris loses this fight, he needs to retire

Actually he was a beast at Michigan St but he has a bad knee injury and that was it.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 09:11 PM