Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd and Bob, Friends Again
emd01
post Sep 5 2013, 02:48 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

So, what do you all make of the recent change of heart Floyd Mayweather and Bob Arum seem to have had towards one another? You think theyre going to try and sell us the stale ass Pacquiao fight? Think theyre trying to set up a fight with Floyd and Bradley? I'm unsure what to make of it but to hear them talking nice about one another is like mayo on apple pie...just weird (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) . Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 03:32 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 5 2013, 02:48 PM) *
So, what do you all make of the recent change of heart Floyd Mayweather and Bob Arum seem to have had towards one another? You think theyre going to try and sell us the stale ass Pacquiao fight? Think theyre trying to set up a fight with Floyd and Bradley? I'm unsure what to make of it but to hear them talking nice about one another is like mayo on apple pie...just weird (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) . Thoughts?

this is news to me...when/where did this take place?

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Sep 5 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

And me.. Please elaborate

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

do you have a source emd?

+Quote Post
karmine20
post Sep 5 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 13,403

Pure GARBAGE until i see it first hand. We all know the hatred behind these two and I for one do not believe this and will sell anyone swamp land if they do !

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 05:41 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 5 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Yeah I've been peeping that in the media between the two of them, Floyd thanked Arum at his FOTY awards ceremony and Bob has been doing nothing but raining praises upon Floyd for a long time now since the Oscar vs Floyd heated debates have been on.

I think there is a possibility to put the Floyd vs Pac or Bradley option on the table because money talks and in the end both Floyd and Bob want that cheese plus I think Mayweather wants to break away from GBP in totality so that he can flaunt his own TMT brand.

+Quote Post
truth
post Sep 5 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #8

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

the pacquiao fight is not going to happen unless top rank fights on showtime because floyd is under contract. maybe floyds fights one more time after his contract is up. also i think floyd has respect for schaefer but is super tired of delahoya like i am and his antics. what i did like about the video professor is bob acknowledges floyd will win and possibly even ko canelo.

+Quote Post
truth
post Sep 5 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #9

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 5 2013, 07:24 PM) *
Yeah I've been peeping that in the media between the two of them, Floyd thanked Arum at his FOTY awards ceremony and Bob has been doing nothing but raining praises upon Floyd for a long time now since the Oscar vs Floyd heated debates have been on.

I think there is a possibility to put the Floyd vs Pac or Bradley option on the table because money talks and in the end both Floyd and Bob want that cheese plus I think Mayweather wants to break away from GBP in totality so that he can flaunt his own TMT brand.

i agree its just that contract floyd has with showtime in the way however bob doesnt have an exclusive contract with hbo so its possible

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 5 2013, 06:36 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 5 2013, 07:24 PM) *

that will only happens when he retires for good.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 10:58 PM