> where does floyd go after canelo
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 05:45 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 03:51 PM) *
There's no comparison between Danny and any of those guys you just mentioned. I disagree that he's better because Khan was beating his ass he just got caught. There's not any hard proof that he won't beat Danny in a rematch, Alexander is a tough fight for him, hell there are many tough fights for him at welter. I have said I agree that he should be Floyd's next fight but not because he earned it. I'm sorry, I don't agree with mos tof what your saying. Khan would be way more appealing if he beats Devon and gets a belt. Let's not act like Danny brings so much to the table. He's a good solid fighter but he's ordinary, the only appeal to the fight is can he dig deep and do what he does best? And that is finding a way to win. You like handing out bootleg history lessons but history isn't always meant to repeat itself. It's 2013 not 1978, put the bell bottoms down. It's over. Maybe it's time for new history to be made, Professor

either you are fuckin with me or you really believe your own bullshit. either way, it's funny as shit and very entertaining. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i think u just like to disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing. i do that shit sometimes to make conversations interesting. if by new history you mean ignoring history and acting like shit didn't happen....i'm good. i can't do that. but it if works for you to bury your head in the sand...by all means...don't let me stop u.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #72

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 05:45 PM) *
either you are fuckin with me or you really believe your own bullshit. either way, it's funny as shit and very entertaining. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i think u just like to disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing. i do that shit sometimes to make conversations interesting. if by new history you mean ignoring history and acting like shit didn't happen....i'm good. i can't do that. but it if works for you to bury your head in the sand...by all means...don't let me stop u.

Ah I see, so because I am smart enough to form an opinion for myself, my opinion is bullshit. I guess you the only one with knowledge huh? Ok fam I'll let your old ass have it seeing as how I aint even hit my prime yet and you close to your death bed lmao.

When I say new history I mean blazing your own trail. Making your own history, I guess that's a big difference between me and you. I don't follow nobody script, I've been that way as a kid and will continue to do so. Maybe because your so narrow minded you can't see past certain things. That's typical old people shit though, yall think yall day and the goings on in yall day was the best and try to hold current things/people to that standard but your days is over, it's mine now and I run as I see fit. I don;t have issues with people who follow a set script but you call yourself the professor and over look the fact that history remembers those who did things their way, who did things differently. You a by the book cat that's cool. I ad-lib and choose to get different results

What about your continuous crusade for Mayweather to jump to 160 and win a title. SRL did it, such and such did it. He needs to take the hat off because he's not the best ever. I never said your observation was bullshit, I found it to be quite typical for one your age and stupid but I respect your opinion so I didn't call it crappy. Your problem is you like an old washed up rapper from the 80's who always wanna interject yourself in shit. It always gets compared to your day but you too set in your ways to realize your irrelevance.

At least we both find each other entertaining, you find my alleged disagree just for the sake of act entertaining and I find your over valuing of your actual worth to me and this board entertaining as well. And that last lil dig you sent my way, allow me to respond by saying that I don't bury my head in the sand for no situation, individual, event etc. For me to bury my head in the sand that would imply that I'm afraid of something be it a person, history, etc but that's never been the case with me
I'll leave you alone,.... Brutal ethered you earleir in the week, I'll let you heal up and lick your wounds I know at your advanced age it'll take some time LMAO

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Sep 18 2013, 07:39 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #73

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 07:37 PM) *
Ah I see, so because I am smart enough to form an opinion for myself, my opinion is bullshit. I guess you the only one with knowledge huh? Ok fam I'll let your old ass have it seeing as how I aint even hit my prime yet and you close to your death bed lmao.

When I say new history I mean blazing your own trail. Making your own history, I guess that's a big difference between me and you. I don't follow nobody script, I've been that way as a kid and will continue to do so. Maybe because your so narrow minded you can't see past certain things. That's typical old people shit though, yall think yall day and the goings on in yall day was the best and try to hold current things/people to that standard but your days is over, it's mine now and I run as I see fit. I don;t have issues with people who follow a set script but you call yourself the professor and over look the fact that history remembers those who did things their way, who did things differently. You a by the book cat that's cool. I ad-lib and choose to get different results

What about your continuous crusade for Mayweather to jump to 160 and win a title. SRL did it, such and such did it. He needs to take the hat off because he's not the best ever. I never said your observation was bullshit, I found it to be quite typical for one your age and stupid but I respect your opinion so I didn't call it crappy. Your problem is you like an old washed up rapper from the 80's who always wanna interject yourself in shit. It always gets compared to your day but you too set in your ways to realize your irrelevance.

At least we both find each other entertaining, you find my alleged disagree just for the sake of act entertaining and I find your over valuing of your actual worth to me and this board entertaining as well. And that last lil dig you sent my way, allow me to respond by saying that I don't bury my head in the sand for no situation, individual, event etc. For me to bury my head in the sand that would imply that I'm afraid of something be it a person, history, etc but that's never been the case with me
I'll leave you alone,.... Brutal ethered you earleir in the week, I'll let you heal up and lick your wounds I know at your advanced age it'll take some time LMAO

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ok.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 09:22 PM
Post #74

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 08:55 PM) *

I'll admit I troll you at times to see what you gon say but not like I do Dolomite, I be getting him real good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Sep 18 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #75

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 01:37 PM) *
angulo shouldn't be in the conversation.

I don't think he should be either but Floyd needs fights that he can sale to his heavily Mexican audience.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 18 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #76

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 10:22 PM) *
I'll admit I troll you at times to see what you gon say but not like I do Dolomite, I be getting him real good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 19 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #77

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I think Floyd should fight Marquez again if he beats Bradley. Wash that dude up again and make that Mexican money in May since Manny's team clearly doesn't want none. I thought it was ridiculous suggestion at first, but now I'm thinking Floyd may eventually square up with Broner. I think Sr and Broner are going to eventually get into a war of words. Maybe even Roger. Adrien, being the big mouth he is, is going to say something outta pocket (which Floyd Sr. actually suggested) and then Floyd's gonna be like "alright....time to get schooled. class in session."

This post has been edited by Franchize: Sep 19 2013, 09:47 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 19 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #78

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 06:22 PM) *

Yawl are some assholes!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #79

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 01:34 PM) *
maidana moved up to welter after getting his ass beat by khan

devon moved up to welter after getting his ass handed to him by bradley

khan moved up to welter after he got ktfo'd by danny

danny cleaned out the division and stands alone at 140. he's better than all 3 guys...doesn't matter if they fought at welter or not.

ever heard of alexis arguello? he cleared out his division at one point too. he had no where to go but up to challenge the champion in the next division aaron pryor.

ever heard of wilfredo gomez? he cleared out his division and was undefeated and won all his fights by ko when he was the man in his division. he went up to take on salvador sanchez.

ever hear of roberto duran? he reigned at 135 for almost 10yrs before he jumped 2 weight classes to fight leonard at 147.

ever hear of shane mosley? he dominated at 135 and pretty much proved to be the man before he jumped 2 weight classes to 147 and beat dlh.

it's been done several times in history. let's not act like it can't be done this time.

Maidana got his ass kicked by khan?? Must have missed that..

I'm telling you professor your feeling yourself a little to much this month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #80

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 18 2013, 10:18 PM) *

A little trolling never hurt nobody (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:59 AM