Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> floyd and his bank account...., smh.
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

ok. i'm not one to go on about how much a fighter is getting paid etc..etc.. and u will never hear me celebrating how many ppv's a fight does unless i'm getting a check from that shit. i read this...and i had to shake my head....especially with the way our economy is going these days.

floyds bank account...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
DigitalBoom
post Sep 6 2013, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Actually the fact he showed the receipt of his bank statement is frankly tacky as fck!! Can't co-sign that shhh...you got more than 10 million? cool..you have real money and how much specifically no longer matters. Buy the cars, own the houses, show them off but don't gloat when you gloat you give the impression of being dumb as shhh. Floyd been rich as hell a long time, with that time comes etiquette you pick up naturally. He just seems to ignore it...i'm sure not one of them other people he's doing business with that have his kind of money or more money than him are like "Hey Floyd, peep this receipt".

This post has been edited by DigitalBoom: Sep 6 2013, 10:37 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 6 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

That article where they got they got the numbers from off of ESPN is a interesting read. One of the better ESPN articles I've read in a while.

Though at the time I mistook floyds "1 bank account baby" as if he was saying that's "only 1" of his many bank accounts. He really does seem like a flashy throwback fighter

+Quote Post
anthonyaccurate
post Sep 6 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #4

Strawweight

Member No.: 2,772

ya'mean prof? I immediately thought of MY bank account, but then realized theres also a talent gap there too... but fuck that!!!

on the real, fuck it, good for him, his mind body and spirit paying for it, earned it.
We all selling our life, we not getting those 8 hours back.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 6 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

I don't get it

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Sep 7 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

only one bank account? Aren't banks only insured to about 250k? Thats kinda risky. He better hope his bank doesn't fail.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 7 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #7

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Who gives a shit. He earned. Its no different when Mitt Romney was bragging about how much money he had while campaigning. He showed off his car elevator and even had a picture with a bunch of guys with money stuffed down their pants. Who gives a shit In the words of Mr. Chi "let that man cook"

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 7 2013, 01:12 PM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

It don't matter if it happened today or 10 years from now or 20 years from now, people would have a problem with it. If you don't have it most feel some kinda way about it. Me I could give 2 shits about but I wouldn't go to the lengths that Mayweather does to show wealth...of course it's a lot of broke people complaining, so he's going to get backlash from it. He gon be broke if he don't stop tricking on these raggedy hoes though

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 7 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

So what? Who cares if he showed someone his bank statement or receipt from the ATM, why are people so enamored with how he flaunts his cash or whatever, personally I think it is vain but then again "who am I to judge?" If anyone thinks they're better or that they haven't in some way or the other boasted/bragged about something regarding their own lives as some point or another then they are no more than a hypocrite themselves.

Floyd's skills paid the bills.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 7 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Sep 7 2013, 12:01 AM) *
only one bank account? Aren't banks only insured to about 250k? Thats kinda risky. He better hope his bank doesn't fail.

this!!!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 10:49 AM