Reply to this topicStart new topic
> floyd and his bank account...., smh.
daprofessor
post Sep 7 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

with the dollar being as weak as it is at the moment....and the real possibility of economic collapse...i'm not so sure i'd keep all my money in one bank...in the form of cash is all i'm saying.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 7 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 10:02 PM) *
with the dollar being as weak as it is at the moment....and the real possibility of economic collapse...i'm not so sure i'd keep all my money in one bank...in the form of cash is all i'm saying.

yeah you're right, you shouldn't ever put all your eggs in one basket. there will be economic collapse.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 7 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 10:02 PM) *

CDARS

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 8 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 07:55 PM) *
yeah you're right, you shouldn't ever put all your eggs in one basket. there will be economic collapse.

Will be an economic collapse? It is already happening. The dollar sucks ass and to be honest, all currency is in the same position. I have bonds out the ass and I was thinking about cashing them in but they won't be worth shit until 10 years from now. which is bullshit. The only true investment is silver and gold.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 8 2013, 12:19 AM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Will be an economic collapse? It is already happening. The dollar sucks ass and to be honest, all currency is in the same position. I have bonds out the ass and I was thinking about cashing them in but they won't be worth shit until 10 years from now. which is bullshit. The only true investment is silver and gold.

Exactly right, if I were Money then I'd change over to a different currency because the Economist are predicting that most wealthy (not rich) will lose nearly half their wealth so what that means for the rich is that they will find themselves as thousandaires and those of us who are thousandaires will find themselves with little to nothing.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 8 2013, 07:23 AM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 09:19 PM) *
Exactly right, if I were Money then I'd change over to a different currency because the Economist are predicting that most wealthy (not rich) will lose nearly half their wealth so what that means for the rich is that they will find themselves as thousandaires and those of us who are thousandaires will find themselves with little to nothing.

The smart thing to do is invest in valuable products, believe or not water is a big investment. People will always need water. I have some money in gold but not nearly enough. I have bonds which are good but again cashing in now, I won't get shit. The super rich are fucking themselves up, the very people that they depend on their wealth for growing are the very people that they are screwing over big time. They will learn in a few years. For profit prisons are a damn money maker, but the federal and state governments are having issues paying the profiteers, but the investors are still making good profit.

Austerity is what fucking up people. Big time. It will end soon and then we will see real chaos. Which is why everyone is against the Syria strike, no money and it will on further cripple the American economy.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Sep 8 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

He made a video claiming to be the half a billion million dollar man, aka 500 million. So he's a liar then.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 8 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 8 2013, 09:06 AM) *
He made a video claiming to be the half a billion million dollar man, aka 500 million. So he's a liar then.

I actually do not know May's net worth. He has 123 million in one account, but that does not say how much cash he as on hand or money he has in investments or any other areas. Can't call the man a liar if he has not totally disclosed all his value. Floyd stands to make damn near 50 million with this fight with pay per view included in that figure, not too bad.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 9 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/...rsonal-fortune/

AB

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 08:23 AM) *
The smart thing to do is invest in valuable products, believe or not water is a big investment. People will always need water. I have some money in gold but not nearly enough. I have bonds which are good but again cashing in now, I won't get shit. The super rich are fucking themselves up, the very people that they depend on their wealth for growing are the very people that they are screwing over big time. They will learn in a few years. For profit prisons are a damn money maker, but the federal and state governments are having issues paying the profiteers, but the investors are still making good profit.

Austerity is what fucking up people. Big time. It will end soon and then we will see real chaos. Which is why everyone is against the Syria strike, no money and it will on further cripple the American economy.

He needs to invest in Johnson & Johnson baby products, since fools like you, always fall for the "I don't like how condoms feel" nonsense from chicks.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That aint a bad idea though...babies are born every day. He better invest in some Money Team similac, before it's too late.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:32 AM