> floyd and his bank account...., smh.
NoCatchweights
post Sep 9 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #21

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 8 2013, 11:06 AM) *
He made a video claiming to be the half a billion million dollar man, aka 500 million. So he's a liar then.

Actually he very clearly he has stated he made 500 million over his career, I know he made 200 million from 5 fights and he's had 39 other fights so he probably did. You have to get taxes took over 30 percent off the top plus boxers pay manage rs and trainers. If Floyd has 123 in one account he has made hundreds of millions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 7 2013, 11:39 PM) *
CDARS

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 06:57 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Will be an economic collapse? It is already happening. The dollar sucks ass and to be honest, all currency is in the same position. I have bonds out the ass and I was thinking about cashing them in but they won't be worth shit until 10 years from now. which is bullshit. The only true investment is silver and gold.

unless you're holding the gold and silver in hand...and you have the guns to protect it...having paper that says you own gold or silver don't mean shit.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 07:23 AM) *
The smart thing to do is invest in valuable products, believe or not water is a big investment. People will always need water. I have some money in gold but not nearly enough. I have bonds which are good but again cashing in now, I won't get shit. The super rich are fucking themselves up, the very people that they depend on their wealth for growing are the very people that they are screwing over big time. They will learn in a few years. For profit prisons are a damn money maker, but the federal and state governments are having issues paying the profiteers, but the investors are still making good profit.

Austerity is what fucking up people. Big time. It will end soon and then we will see real chaos. Which is why everyone is against the Syria strike, no money and it will on further cripple the American economy.

fuck that bullshit. they're imprisoning minorities. it's modern day slavery. don't invest in that shit.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 06:20 PM) *
I actually do not know May's net worth. He has 123 million in one account, but that does not say how much cash he as on hand or money he has in investments or any other areas. Can't call the man a liar if he has not totally disclosed all his value. Floyd stands to make damn near 50 million with this fight with pay per view included in that figure, not too bad.

if u do the math on his cars alone...that's several million. that mansion and his other cribs...he might have a few hundred mil in assets.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 9 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #26

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 03:57 PM) *
unless you're holding the gold and silver in hand...and you have the guns to protect it...having paper that says you own gold or silver don't mean shit.

safe deposit box

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 03:59 PM) *
fuck that bullshit. they're imprisoning minorities. it's modern day slavery. don't invest in that shit.

I don't invest in it, but a few clients that my boss deals with are big stake holders in it. I do have a soul.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 9 2013, 09:40 PM) *
safe deposit box

I don't invest in it, but a few clients that my boss deals with are big stake holders in it. I do have a soul.

i couldn't meet them...because i would have too much to say that they wouldn't be eager to hear. smh.

what u doing for the fight mr. home alone 4?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 09:09 PM) *
i couldn't meet them...because i would have too much to say that they wouldn't be eager to hear. smh.

Why the brotha got to be all that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 10 2013, 10:05 AM
Post #29

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 07:09 PM) *

Hawaiian BBQ. My Samoan homeboys are doing the cooking and my boss (yeah that guy is coming) is going to bring the alcohol. I will have my own mix of drinks going. My ex called and asked if she and a "few" of her friends can come and see the fight. I am going to have like ten dudes over my house and none of them are bringing their ladies (thank goodness) so I told her yeah. I will not be a Cshel and drink my way into some shit. Funny thing is, I am actually looking forward to seeing her, she was cool. But I will be a perfect gentleman...

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 9 2013, 08:25 PM) *

I'm saying!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 9 2013, 10:25 PM) *

trust me...i've been in his situation before...and the first taste of freedom...nothing captures it like the movie home alone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:16 PM