Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather knocked down in sparring?
Gambit808
post Sep 7 2013, 09:45 AM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

Oh shit, this can't be good if true, with just a week away from the biggest fight. I wonder who the guy is that did it, with a body shot non the less. Can't wait for 9/14 things are getting real interesting.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64866/mto-worl...his-career.html

MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather's training camp - with MULTIPLE WOMEN around - all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was "knocked down" during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, "Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down."

The insider added, "To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring."

But the insider also added, "It's not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well - he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp."

That Mayweather fight next week is gonna be OFF THE CHAINS. Y'all better hurry up and get your pay-per-view ready - this fight is DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING. Cause with all the MESS going on in Mayweather's camp, he might actually take HIS FIRST LOSS!!!

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Sep 7 2013, 10:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 7 2013, 09:51 AM
Post #2

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Eh, it was just a body shot. Doubt if he'll have any residual effects like he would if he was actually hit on the chin. Thats how good this dude is. He gets knocked down and its news (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . I bet JMM goes down like a $2 whore in camp all of the time.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 7 2013, 09:55 AM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 7 2013, 10:51 AM) *
Eh, it was just a body shot. Doubt if he'll have any residual effects like he would if he was actually hit on the chin. Thats how good this dude is. He gets knocked down and its news (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . I bet JMM goes down like a $2 whore in camp all of the time.

Being the top dog does that, especially if your known for not ever being knocked down officially.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 7 2013, 10:37 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 7 2013, 09:45 AM) *
Oh shit, this can't be good if true, with just a week away from the biggest fight. I wonder who the guy is that did it, with a body shot non the less. Can't wait for 9/14 things are getting real interesting.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64866/mto-worl...his-career.html

MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather's training camp - with MULTIPLE WOMEN around - all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was "knocked down" during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, "Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down."

The insider added, "To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring."

But the insider also added, "It's not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well - he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp."

That Mayweather fight next week is gonna be OFF THE CHAINS. Y'all better hurry up and get your pay-per-view ready - this fight is DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING. Cause with all the MESS going on in Mayweather's camp, he might actually take HIS FIRST LOSS!!!

This "insider" must not watch much boxing. Floyd has been unofficially kd against Judah

Could be true but sounds more like someone trying to sell the fight

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 7 2013, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Not good for my pockets if true lol...but I don't know if any of you are familiar with MTO but 99% of the stuff they report is false. They try to be the black TMZ but always have bad information....I'm not putting any stock in this..

Look at the source, MTO? Nah, like Jay-Z said "We don't believe you, you need more people"

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 7 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 10:40 AM) *
Not good for my pockets if true lol...but I don't know if any of you are familiar with MTO but 99% of the stuff they report is false. They try to be the black TMZ but always have bad information....I'm not putting any stock in this..

Look at the source, MTO? Nah, like Jay-Z said "We don't believe you, you need more people"

Chi, you read my mind. Media Take out is suspect but if it is true, he still got up and beat the shit out of dude.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 7 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 7 2013, 10:37 AM) *
This "insider" must not watch much boxing. Floyd has been unofficially kd against Judah

Could be true but sounds more like someone trying to sell the fight

Which goes back to my statement about MTO, I truly believe they come up with this stuff out of thin air most of the time. That site is just as bad as world star hip hop, just pure and utter trash.

Judah should've been credited with a KD in that fight, it's not like Mayweather hasn't been hurt before. Me personally, I just don't put much stock into what these hack sites be saying because it's been proven that they're information has been false a majority of the time

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 7 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 7 2013, 12:47 PM) *
Chi, you read my mind. Media Take out is suspect but if it is true, he still got up and beat the shit out of dude.

Dolimite, don't even sweat this stuff...MTO is horrible. I give them credit for getting as many hits as they do but they've been sued in the past for putting out false information and other times they've had to retract stuff because it was false. I don't even mess with TMZ like that, I damn sure ain't giving credit to some pooh butt site like MTO

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 7 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Sticking with a Mayweather victory.

For a pro. like Mayweather, I think if this is true then it's a case of "train hard, fight easy."

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Sep 7 2013, 06:03 PM

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 7 2013, 01:58 PM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Hope y'all are right. I feel the same way about the majority of this shit they try to sell as well, but news like this u don't just pull out of your ass from left field, especially with MTO always playing favoritism to Floyd too. But I guess we'll wait and see if more facts surface about this. I know one thing though if it is true, it may be an issue with a solid body puncher like Canelo.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 03:37 PM