> Mayweather knocked down in sparring?
Dolimite
post Sep 9 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:24 AM) *
WTF man??? I know I've asked you this seeeeveral times, but is this the SAME chick that showed her ass at the Hopkins/Dawson fight and the Mayweather/Canelo fight? If so, then you need to drop that chicken dinner. This is like the 3rd incident. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yes she does...had to tell her that I get paid to do it. She asked of this was a hobby, or if I got paid to do it. Had to go with the pay...when women wanna monopolize your time, suddenly, your hobbies are filed under "not important", which she's already archived most of the other things that you like doing. LOL

If I don't at least get the opportunity to post and shoot the shit with you guys, then I'm a complete animal in real life. I already don't have much time for my home improvement projects anymore (due to my crazy workload), but having a new girlfriend that wants all of your time is a completely different obstacle. As long as she doesn't get into my boxing schedule (which she's already attempted), then she'll last around these parts. Lol

Funny how the guy who has to ask for permission to check the mail or walk to the end of the curb for the Sunday paper, is telling others to live it up. Oh how the mighty have fallen! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Please don't support Dolimite's nonsense! This guy has no clue how much of an ass he's making of himself. LOL

As for this Media Takeout nonsense, the little birdies aren't even chirping about this newly acquired exclusive. I'll be the first to tell you that it's all hogwash at the end of the day. Media Takeout was reliable early on, but nowadays, they're only good for leaking celebrity nudes...which I happen to look forward to, from time to time.

dude I have a two week free pass to do whatever I want. My kid and lady are in the Dominican so I can walk around asshole naked it I want. I am a free man! And I only need permission to go out with my boys! LOL still sad....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 9 2013, 04:23 PM) *
The same one. Yep, the same damn one lol.

I had to check my girl about that a long time ago and I had to do it with my daughter's mother. I don't condone hitting women but my baby mom's almost got 2 pieced with a biscuit on the side for almost making me miss Tyson-Lewis. If I can't get into my boxing fix then I can't be with the chick

And I also check those celeb nudes they be dropping, that's the only time you know they giving you 100% factual info, but they had to pay for it to get it

Dude, leave her...NOW. LOL

This one over here, still doesn't truly understand how bad I need my boxing fix. She just doesn't get it yet...but she will...oh yes, she will. Isn't the baby mama almost ALWAYS "snuff-worthy", for whatever reason?

I end up sitting around with my chick watching a bunch of "flatbackers" on TV (read: Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc)...the ones that pretty much slept their way to primetime TV. So, as soon as boxing boxing comes on, somebody is suddenly sleepy or has a headache. About two weeks ago, I stopped all of that rubbing her feet bullshit during fights. Hell, I like to post and get shitfaced...that's the life I live! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 9 2013, 08:41 PM) *
Facebook convos up in here Lmao

Real housewives of fighthype type shit!

Chi! Do I really have to say it?! Pick up a buddy and get your ass to Vegas, F the BS. This is a Floyd ppv! You better not even think about it

Check...on behalf of Chi and Professor, I'll kindly induct you into the "Shhh...dont say that too loud, because they're listening" club. I'd hate to see some of our ideas around here, getting ripped from some opportunist, who stands to make big money off of it. I'd hate to have to take somebody's ass to court, because I heard it costs money...and money, I dont have. LOL

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 9 2013, 09:37 PM) *
dude I have a two week free pass to do whatever I want. My kid and lady are in the Dominican so I can walk around asshole naked it I want. I am a free man! And I only need permission to go out with my boys! LOL still sad....

FYI, I stopped reading after this sentence. No need to for me to read tall tales...I stopped reading those by the 4th grade sir. Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 09:06 PM
Post #53

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

Chi! Do I really have to say it?! Pick up a buddy and get your ass to Vegas, F the BS. This is a Floyd ppv! You better not even think about it

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 9 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #54

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

LMMFAO!!!!!!! Game. Set. Match. Checkleft. For reeeeeaaaaaaal. Ha Ha Ha ha

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #55

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 9 2013, 07:41 PM) *

I'm going, fuck that. I feel cheap though because I told her she better not order the PPV. She fucked up so she can't watch shit

What's funny about the bolded is she love that shit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2013, 08:53 PM) *
Dude, leave her...NOW. LOL

This one over here, still doesn't truly understand how bad I need my boxing fix. She just doesn't get it yet...but she will...oh yes, she will. Isn't the baby mama almost ALWAYS "snuff-worthy", for whatever reason?

I end up sitting around with my chick watching a bunch of "flatbackers" on TV (read: Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc)...the ones that pretty much slept their way to primetime TV. So, as soon as boxing boxing comes on, somebody is suddenly sleepy or has a headache. About two weeks ago, I stopped all of that rubbing her feet bullshit during fights. Hell, I like to post and get shitfaced...that's the life I live! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Check...on behalf of Chi and Professor, I'll kindly induct you into the "Shhh...dont say that too loud, because they're listening" club. I'd hate to see some of our ideas around here, getting ripped from some opportunist, who stands to make big money off of it. I'd hate to have to take somebody's ass to court, because I heard it costs money...and money, I dont have. LOL

FYI, I stopped reading after this sentence. No need to for me to read tall tales...I stopped reading those by the 4th grade sir. Lol

I always keep something on reserve, I have a nice little piece that I used to be with. I hate to admit it but she from Cali and she's going to be out there ironically this weekend for her friend's bachelorette part....needless to say we have coincidentally reconnected (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

I ain't not MITCH either lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

just change the subject chi...leave this one alone. there's no undoing it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 01:52 PM) *
just change the subject chi...leave this one alone. there's no undoing it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Don't matter, I'm going. That's all that counts...some of yall on here over 35 and ain't married yet. Yall damaged goods, need to find yall some damn body (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 01:59 PM) *
Don't matter, I'm going. That's all that counts...some of yall on here over 35 and ain't married yet. Yall damaged goods, need to find yall some damn body (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

my pops used to tell me....

-find you a woman that is a whore in bed and a lady in the streets.
-find you a woman that handles her career like a business woman but takes care of home.
-find you a woman that cooks like a gourmet chef.
-find you a woman that loves u more than she loves life itself.
-then last, but not least, make sure these women never meet!!!

variety is the spice of life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 04:36 AM