> Mayweather knocked down in sparring?
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #61

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 02:59 PM) *
Don't matter, I'm going. That's all that counts...some of yall on here over 35 and ain't married yet. Yall damaged goods, need to find yall some damn body (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMBO!!!!! CAll me damaged goods, I'm straight.....I'm too busy, doing WTF I want to, ALL THE TIME. LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #62

Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 03:17 PM) *
my pops used to tell me....

-find you a woman that is a whore in bed and a lady in the streets.
-find you a woman that handles her career like a business woman but takes care of home.
-find you a woman that cooks like a gourmet chef.
-find you a woman that loves u more than she loves life itself.
-then last, but not least, make sure these women never meet!!!

variety is the spice of life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Game. Blouses.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #63

Welterweight

Maaaaan...I'm heading to San Antonio to watch this fight (didn't budget a Vegas getaway....I know, I know: idiot) and I'm hearing the city is wallpapered w/ "The One" posters. Needless to say, I'm hype...or was...UNTIL....two o' my dudes from about 10 years back have recently re-located to S.A. and want to meet up to watch the fight. This is all well and good on the surface, however; should you pull back the sheets a bit, you'll uncover these two were with me the night Tarver SHOCKED THE WORLD and starched RJJ. Now, being the superstitious dude I am, I'm lookn' at these janky ass dudes sideways, as they convince me to get up w/ them for TheOne. LMBO. I'm strongly considering pump faking these "5-leaf clovers"

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 09:51 PM
Post #64

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 02:17 PM) *
my pops used to tell me....

-find you a woman that is a whore in bed and a lady in the streets.
-find you a woman that handles her career like a business woman but takes care of home.
-find you a woman that cooks like a gourmet chef.
-find you a woman that loves u more than she loves life itself.
-then last, but not least, make sure these women never meet!!!

variety is the spice of life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 07:58 PM) *
LMBO!!!!! CAll me damaged goods, I'm straight.....I'm too busy, doing WTF I want to, ALL THE TIME. LOL

So do I lol....having a woman is a privilege that I am quite happy about. Only weak dudes get in relationships and change up

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #66

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 08:04 PM) *
Maaaaan...I'm heading to San Antonio to watch this fight (didn't budget a Vegas getaway....I know, I know: idiot) and I'm hearing the city is wallpapered w/ "The One" posters. Needless to say, I'm hype...or was...UNTIL....two o' my dudes from about 10 years back have recently re-located to S.A. and want to meet up to watch the fight. This is all well and good on the surface, however; should you pull back the sheets a bit, you'll uncover these two were with me the night Tarver SHOCKED THE WORLD and starched RJJ. Now, being the superstitious dude I am, I'm lookn' at these janky ass dudes sideways, as they convince me to get up w/ them for TheOne. LMBO. I'm strongly considering pump faking these "5-leaf clovers"

Yes,...Idiot lol

Man GTFOH with that jinx stuff. Man yall got me worried for real. But I can't front, I'm the same way. If I were you, I'd get up with them AFTER the fight. Stay as far away from them as possible during the PPV (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #67

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 10:55 PM) *
Yes,...Idiot lol

Man GTFOH with that jinx stuff. Man yall got me worried for real. But I can't front, I'm the same way. If I were you, I'd get up with them AFTER the fight. Stay as far away from them as possible during the PPV (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LOL....see....to quote Smokey, "The weed be lettin' you know..." Seriously, I'm for real gonna "pump" fake 'em and say we got "crossed up" with communication. I can't help it.....I wish I wasn't superstitious about shit like that, but I am. CAn't even lie. To make matters worse, these cats are laughin' about it, talkin' 'bout, "Man, I don't think it was us. However, should Floyd lose, then I guess we'll know." <<<<< NEGRO WHAT????? It's torture talk'n to people whom are as invested in boxing as you may be, right?

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Sep 10 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #68

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Haha $100 says the source was Floyd trying to get those betting lines lower hahaha

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 10 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #69

Welterweight

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Sep 10 2013, 11:43 PM) *
Haha $100 says the source was Floyd trying to get those betting lines lower hahaha

Make sense, but can he actually bet on a fight to which he's connected? Won't that fall under the RICO statutes?

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Sep 10 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #70

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 10 2013, 11:55 PM) *
Make sense, but can he actually bet on a fight to which he's connected? Won't that fall under the RICO statutes?

larry Merchant announced during Hopkins vs Trinidad that Hopkins bet 100,000 dollars on himself... at 4 to 1 odds

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 06:55 AM