IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10:25PM(ET)/7:25PM(PT) Arreola vs Mitchell-SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 12:59 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Bryant Jennings stepped to and called out Chris after the cameras stopped rolling calling for a fight with him. Arreola seems to want one thing and one thing only and that's that title shot
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Seth's a real cool and likable guy, but damn, it's hard to watch him get knocked around like that. As Paulie mentioned, he wasn't bending his legs/knees at all, he was just standing up straight and taking the punches while trying to hold.

Arreola is a piece of shit for what he did after the fight. Push-ups bro? Really?! We saw an aging warrior in Hopkins, handle Pascal, in route to becoming the oldest champion in boxing...so he definitely deserved to do his push-ups during the fight (for showmanship). Arreola on the other hand, still hasn't proved shit, especially by beating a guy who only has about 6 years of boxing experience.

I'm still wondering what all of the celebration was all about. He didn't do anything spectacular (read: something that we didn't expect him to do), and the fact that he still has Stiverne and other fighters in his view, that are way better than Mitchell, just waiting to bust him and move on.

For somebody that cried the way he did in the post-fight interview in the Klitzscho (sp) fight, he had no room to do what he did.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 10:41 PM) *
I didn't know Mitchell was the #2 ranked contender for the WBC

we scrape up some good cash i can get you ranked #2 with no problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 9 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2013, 01:52 PM) *
Seth's a real cool and likable guy, but damn, it's hard to watch him get knocked around like that. As Paulie mentioned, he wasn't bending his legs/knees at all, he was just standing up straight and taking the punches while trying to hold.

Arreola is a piece of shit for what he did after the fight. Push-ups bro? Really?! We saw an aging warrior in Hopkins, handle Pascal, in route to becoming the oldest champion in boxing...so he definitely deserved to do his push-ups during the fight (for showmanship). Arreola on the other hand, still hasn't proved shit, especially by beating a guy who only has about 6 years of boxing experience.

I'm still wondering what all of the celebration was all about. He didn't do anything spectacular (read: something that we didn't expect him to do), and the fact that he still has Stiverne and other fighters in his view, that are way better than Mitchell, just waiting to bust him and move on.

For somebody that cried the way he did in the post-fight interview in the Klitzscho (sp) fight, he had no room to do what he did.

well said. and when he steps into the ring with wilder....he's going to end up on the canvas harlem shaking with his titties floppin all over the place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 9 2013, 07:39 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 07:17 PM) *
we scrape up some good cash i can get you ranked #2 with no problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Please don't tempt me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:26 AM