> Catchweight Blame Leveled at Floyd, Nearly every boxing site except here
checkleft
post Sep 17 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #101

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 17 2013, 02:57 AM) *
To the degree that Mexicans follow Mexican fighters and Puerto Ricans support Puerto Rican fighters, yes I agree he's right. There s a lot of tradition thats followed by those guys. The other sport they have is soccer, which isnt exciting.

I think the issue with us black folks and boxuing has gotten very complex. First, you have the NBA and NFL that have a large number of blacks and are exciting. Then theres that whole generational thing. I loved boxing as a kid and grew up on it. i watched Ali, Sugar Ray, James Toney, Roy Jones and now Mayweather and Broner. I'm in my 40's and my kids dont like watching these guys nearly as much as I liked Ali and Ray Leonard. The difference between Ali/Leonard and Mayweather/Broner is that Ali/Leaonard acted like men and May/Broner for much of their careers act like petulent children. In May's defense, he has matured considerably, but with many, that hasnt changed his likability and probably has hurt him market wise. Broner is another case altogether.

My kids dont gravitate to boxing the way that i did as a kid. They cant relate to those guys. They enjoy hoops and football.

Mexicans are very fickle boxing heads. They will claim to ride with these cats but as soon as they lose its done, I know this from being around a lot of Mexican crowds (cause I'm Mexican).

UK fans are my favorite they are loyal to a T. Win or lose, in the hatton comeback the fight sold out in like a hour and that's after he got stretched by pac and embarrassed by Floyd. They come in with chants, flags, fly to other countries in herds. These dudes are down for their fighters, I love it.

Then we have crowds like Argentina lol. Where they take it to far and start riots everytime their guy loses
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #102

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 17 2013, 04:18 PM) *
Mexicans are very fickle boxing heads. They will claim to ride with these cats but as soon as they lose its done, I know this from being around a lot of Mexican crowds (cause I'm Mexican).

UK fans are my favorite they are loyal to a T. Win or lose, in the hatton comeback the fight sold out in like a hour and that's after he got stretched by pac and embarrassed by Floyd. They come in with chants, flags, fly to other countries in herds. These dudes are down for their fighters, I love it.

Then we have crowds like Argentina lol. Where they take it to far and start riots everytime their guy loses

i'm shocked that so many mexicans were rooting for floyd here. times are changing.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #103

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 01:55 PM) *
because i exposed the main writer at their site as the fraud he was so his flunkies felt the urge to defend his honor. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i love this site because the posting here is a lot more mature and educated.

Why did you do that? Did they ban you lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #104

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 07:09 PM) *
Why did you do that? Did they ban you lol

i vouched for the dude with a certain camp. he tried to sabotage them publicly. they told me. i confronted him about it. he denied it. he destroyed the evidence. we fell out. i tried to chalk it up as a lesson learned...he wasn't to be trusted. he felt the need to try and assassinate my character. u take a swing at me...i always slip, block or roll and come back with a minimum of a 3pc. my verbal 3pc had him on the canvas...his flunkies attacked. yeah...they banned me. that forum used to be the shit...now it sucks. that happened a few years ago. i've been here ever since.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 17 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #105

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 16 2013, 09:23 PM) *
poofy is british slang for fag. imma give u a chance to retract.

My bad man, it was either that or call you Puffy either of which have a Fruity Booty, lol

just messin wit u dawg.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 17 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #106

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 16 2013, 10:48 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) it started from some of the posters from the uk on another board who took exception with my comments on ricky hatton and lennox lewis. words were exchanged...i called them tossers and limeys and they settled in on poofy. seriously...at that other site i would get attacked daily everytime i logged on. i felt like neo from the matrix in part 3. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Me and the Professor was the most hated at DHB, they were mad because we didn't swing along with the PacTURDian crowd there and buy into the hype and we always exposed the Top Rank Shills at that site which was notoriously filled with racists, bigoted nobodies who acted as though they were all that and a bucket of chicken gizzards.

I know for a fact that I was DHB's most hated because if there is one thing I know how to do is get under people's skin with how I word things-I have a knack for it when I want to turn on the switch you betta duck down and guard yo grill.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #107

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 17 2013, 08:14 PM) *
My bad man, it was either that or call you Puffy either of which have a Fruity Booty, lol

just messin wit u dawg.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) took it back to 3rd grade.

all good mane.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #108

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 17 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Me and the Professor was the most hated at DHB, they were mad because we didn't swing along with the PacTURDian crowd there and buy into the hype and we always exposed the Top Rank Shills at that site which was notoriously filled with racists, bigoted nobodies who acted as though they were all that and a bucket of chicken gizzards.

I know for a fact that I was DHB's most hated because if there is one thing I know how to do is get under people's skin with how I word things-I have a knack for it when I want to turn on the switch you betta duck down and guard yo grill.

with all the shit you used to get into there...i was shocked i got banned before you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that was some was bullshit.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 17 2013, 08:58 PM
Post #109

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 08:25 PM) *
with all the shit you used to get into there...i was shocked i got banned before you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) that was some was bullshit.

You know the drilly, they couldn't stand the fact that we are black and that spurred them on more than anything; I got the inside scoop from a friend of mine who used to be allowed to be in the clique until he went against them on the Pac thing/he told me how they had secret societies that would plot to Troll threads from me and you and how they would conspire to gang up on me and try to get rid of me by flaming on anything I said on the forum.

The problem was though that I stayed 2 steps ahead of them and I had that knack of beating them to the punch and setting it off before they could try to undermine me, plus they didn't like the fact that I went right at their so called "most respected" Journalist (if you want to call that Punk that) or their most respected Posters there because I wasn't afraid to be the Villain but in the end when they could no longer discredit me because of everything they thought I wasn't I really was, they just decided to ban me because they couldn't control me and had them sending me PMs threatening to come to my house and burn it down and whatnot.

It actually got that crazy, I wish I would've copy pasted those threats into a Word doc and posted them here for all to see.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Sep 17 2013, 08:59 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #110

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 08:07 PM) *
i vouched for the dude with a certain camp. he tried to sabotage them publicly. they told me. i confronted him about it. he denied it. he destroyed the evidence. we fell out. i tried to chalk it up as a lesson learned...he wasn't to be trusted. he felt the need to try and assassinate my character. u take a swing at me...i always slip, block or roll and come back with a minimum of a 3pc. my verbal 3pc had him on the canvas...his flunkies attacked. yeah...they banned me. that forum used to be the shit...now it sucks. that happened a few years ago. i've been here ever since.

Damn I didn't know shit get real on forums like that lmao

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:37 AM