mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #112

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 12:52 AM) *
I'm saying Lmao it ain't that serious

Right! Wherever Brutal and Professor used to post at, they set them up like the Kennedy bros (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #113

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 10:29 PM) *
Damn I didn't know shit get real on forums like that lmao

the shit that went down was on a radio show with a former world champion. the writer who is well known has a following. i know ben and others here know him. i won't name him...but dude is a weasel who i knew long before he started writing. the truth is...this dude would call me almost daily to have conversations about boxing. i could hear his pencil scribbling as i would say stuff. i think he actually recorded some of our conversations too because i would read some of his articles and they would have my words verbatim. i didn't mind it at the time because i thought he was a friend....but what he did with my people on the radio show was unacceptable...and probably worth getting his ass kicked in real life.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #114

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 12:52 AM) *
I'm saying Lmao it ain't that serious

me getting attacked in the forums was comical. i knew some of the dudes and i can tell u that they would have never said half the shit they were talking on the forum to my face. what was serious was how this dude attacked my associates on his radio show because he was fucking with their livelihood. boxing is what they do for a living...and the bullshit he was on was trying to paint them in a bad light. that was done all because of his websites associations and their tendency to shit on certain ppl in boxing. bottom line...i figured out quickly that he was a shill. he was eliminated from my circle.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #115

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 12:46 PM) *
the shit that went down was on a radio show with a former world champion. the writer who is well known has a following. i know ben and others here know him. i won't name him...but dude is a weasel who i knew long before he started writing. the truth is...this dude would call me almost daily to have conversations about boxing. i could hear his pencil scribbling as i would say stuff. i think he actually recorded some of our conversations too because i would read some of his articles and they would have my words verbatim. i didn't mind it at the time because i thought he was a friend....but what he did with my people on the radio show was unacceptable...and probably worth getting his ass kicked in real life.

This sounds like a boxing drama in the making lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #116

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 03:54 PM) *
This sounds like a boxing drama in the making lol

it's long over with. u asked. i told.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 18 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #117

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 01:57 PM) *
me getting attacked in the forums was comical. i knew some of the dudes and i can tell u that they would have never said half the shit they were talking on the forum to my face. what was serious was how this dude attacked my associates on his radio show because he was fucking with their livelihood. boxing is what they do for a living...and the bullshit he was on was trying to paint them in a bad light. that was done all because of his websites associations and their tendency to shit on certain ppl in boxing. bottom line...i figured out quickly that he was a shill. he was eliminated from my circle.

I'm almost willing to bet that it was that John/Jayson Novoselac dude from DHB. Didn't that ass pirate used to venomously troll like crazy over here???

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 18 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #118

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 12:57 AM) *
Right! Wherever Brutal and Professor used to post at, they set them up like the Kennedy bros (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

they tried! like I said a few of them sent me threatening pm's talking about how they were going to come and burn down my house with my family in it and whatnot, I prayed that any of them clowns would show up, this DE would be puffin like smokey from Fridays on their asses.

in the end since the cowards couldn't hang they decided that banning me for no other reason would be their answer though I did not violate their rules. #1 I was just too real for them, 2 they couldn't handle my verbal flow.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 19 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #119

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 18 2013, 10:21 PM) *
they tried! like I said a few of them sent me threatening pm's talking about how they were going to come and burn down my house with my family in it and whatnot, I prayed that any of them clowns would show up, this DE would be puffin like smokey from Fridays on their asses.

in the end since the cowards couldn't hang they decided that banning me for no other reason would be their answer though I did not violate their rules. #1 I was just too real for them, 2 they couldn't handle my verbal flow.

I knew it was a reason I never posted over there. I used to look for sites where I could tall boxing with other real fans but some of them like DHB looked sketchy at best. I almost started posting on boxing scene and ESB but if you disagree with them they take it to a while other place. I don't think it's that serious

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 08:26 AM
Post #120

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 19 2013, 05:21 AM) *
I knew it was a reason I never posted over there. I used to look for sites where I could tall boxing with other real fans but some of them like DHB looked sketchy at best. I almost started posting on boxing scene and ESB but if you disagree with them they take it to a while other place. I don't think it's that serious

This is by far one of the coolest boxing forums i've visited. Everyone is a lot more chilled out and sane here. I havent gotten my head chewed off here for having a difference in opinion with someone else eventhough I have some crazy opinions most of the time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) .

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:18 PM