> Catchweight Blame Leveled at Floyd, Nearly every boxing site except here
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #121

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 18 2013, 10:07 PM) *
I'm almost willing to bet that it was that John/Jayson Novoselac dude from DHB. Didn't that ass pirate used to venomously troll like crazy over here???

johnnyglaze...aka johnny loves-a-sack...he was one of the guys who defended the other guys honor. he was the other guys flunky and yes...he followed me over here and trolled. dude is like 5'2 and a buck twenty. i threatened to slap his ass like the bitch he is when i saw him...and he pleaded like a little girl on the other forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #122

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 19 2013, 08:26 AM) *
This is by far one of the coolest boxing forums i've visited. Everyone is a lot more chilled out and sane here. I havent gotten my head chewed off here for having a difference in opinion with someone else eventhough I have some crazy opinions most of the time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) .

man you're full of shit!!! you dksab!!! you shouldn't even be allowed to post here you pactard/flomo nuthugger!!!

just trying to make u feel welcome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) j/k

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #123

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2013, 01:36 PM) *
man you're full of shit!!! you dksab!!! you shouldn't even be allowed to post here you pactard/flomo nuthugger!!!

just trying to make u feel welcome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) j/k

Now thats more like the welcome i'm used to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 19 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #124

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 19 2013, 09:26 AM) *
This is by far one of the coolest boxing forums i've visited. Everyone is a lot more chilled out and sane here. I havent gotten my head chewed off here for having a difference in opinion with someone else eventhough I have some crazy opinions most of the time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) .

Well E, we've all grasped the fact that you're a little on the "crazy" side...with that in mind...welcome to the club!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2013, 04:34 PM) *
johnnyglaze...aka johnny loves-a-sack...he was one of the guys who defended the other guys honor. he was the other guys flunky and yes...he followed me over here and trolled. dude is like 5'2 and a buck twenty. i threatened to slap his ass like the bitch he is when i saw him...and he pleaded like a little girl on the other forum.

I couldn't stand that dude, he was so sickening! Lol

He trolled like shit during the build-up of Mayweather/Ortiz, then left for a few months. He came back and I sniffed him out quick...banned his ass as soon as had the chance. Then that witless fucktard came back with like 3 aliases, harassing the same posters...like we didn't know it was him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 20 2013, 06:24 AM
Post #125

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 19 2013, 07:57 PM) *
Well E, we've all grasped the fact that you're a little on the "crazy" side...with that in mind...welcome to the club!!!

He trolled like shit during the build-up of Mayweather/Ortiz, then left for a few months. He came back and I sniffed him out quick...banned his ass as soon as had the chance. Then that witless fucktard came back with like 3 aliases, harassing the same posters...like we didn't know it was him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Least it didnt take ya'll long to catch on.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 20 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #126

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 19 2013, 09:57 PM) *

dude has serious bitch like tendencies. lil' michael j. fox lookin ass muhfucka. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 06:24 PM